Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget (21158 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by budaatum: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

I eat meat a lot ...in uyo a full roasted full laps of chicken is just 300 ....we eat meat enough ...pork is cheap here ...go with ur cow
Chicken is poor person meat in much of Yorubaland. Burying parents with chicken is almost taboo amongst many of us, and is done to insult guests to some! We'd hardly throw party with chicken, we use cow. Even mama put will barely be mama chicken. Call it brainwash if you will, cattle has always come from the North, but now the demand is there, I see why we will invest in cattle ourselves on our own land and crowd out the backward non-progressive herdsmen. If there were no cattle to hide them behind perhaps kidnapping would considerably decrease too.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Omoslim26: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
It rili shameful to see berated comments here directed at tribal bigottery i m igbo born in lagos as an igbo man i can tel u we ar serious minded nd success driven as some1 dat grew up wit yorubas i can tel u dey are intelligent nd friendly bt it different here all we get is pple of dwarftish mind i stil wonder wat u guys gain frm being biggoted clowns bcus most times dey think dey sound funny nt knwing dey ar displaying stupidity make una dey fight unaself dem go consume d whole south if dem take sw dem go take se too wise up my people

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by RTSC: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Look at what buhari is doing with our oil money.

The pdp need to probe this via the national assembly.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by mrvitalis(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

Chicken is poor person meat in much of Yorubaland. Burying parents with chicken is almost taboo amongst many of us, and is done to insult guests to some! We'd hardly throw party with chicken, we use cow. Even mama put will barely be mama chicken. Call it brainwash if you will, cattle has always come from the North, but now the demand is there, I see why we will invest in cattle ourselves on our own land and crowd out the backward non-progressive herdsmen. If there were no cattle to hide them behind perhaps kidnapping would considerably decrease too.
Its not about what ur local people think , chicken and pork are high class of meat to cow and healthy too
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by kanubiafra: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
hammerF1:
YORUBA VOTED BUHARI AND SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE BENEFICIARIES OF RUGA.

THEY LOVE MONEY SO, THAT OFFER IS TOO JUICY FOR THEM TO PASS.

EVEN BUHARI KNOW IN HIS MIND, RUGA CAN'T REACH SE.

MAKA GINI?

DID WE VOTE FOR HIM?
we are here waiting for them to do it by force, we will show them how good igbn's are in cow rearing
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Mathelosopher: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
it's very unfortunate how an old man like Buhari who should be thinking on how to move the nation forward is busy with cow mentality. Well,
what else do you expect when a cattle rarer is chosen a leader
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by buchilino(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Do you know that SW gave Atiku more votes than you loudmouthed cowards?

SW GAVE ATIKU WAT?. U MUST BE THE BIGGEST LIAR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
gwarotango:
You talk as if you can do anything other than just talk. Lol. You and who are going to be doing the burning?
Go and ask T.A Orji or OUK how far for Aba.

Una like the spineless moslems from a waste land, Aba don condole stupid Governors. They will beat you publicly and nothing will happen.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Ebonyi governor will certainly embrace this Ruga. I don't trust that man.
He dare not.

Read the statement he released on behalf of the stupid Governors expect Ihedioha.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by MistressPink: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
It is becoming clearer!

Fulanis in other African nations want to nationalize in Nigeria because they have destroyed their own nations with their illiteracy, backward lifestyle, uncontrolled birth, stubbornness to civilization and barbaric nature, so they see Nigeria as their next fertile destination and President Buhari is directly or indirectly helping them to grab the lands they need in Nigeria while greedy non-Fulani Nigerian politicians remain silent just because of the little crumbs they are getting from President Buhari's government and because of the promise of handing over presidential slot to them in 2023.

Nigerians please wake up!

These things aren't rumors, they are real!

Fulanis mean business it is no joke!

It is not even the Fulanis in Nigeria that are carrying out these brutal killings and massacre across Nigerian remote communities, it is Fulanis from Chad, Niger, Gambia, CAR, etc that are being imported to carry out these carnages.

They are used to killings through their involvement in civil wars and communal clashes in their war torn countries so killing Nigerians is nothing to them.

They also import heavy arms from Libya, Somali and other war torn African nations, and you know Nigerian borders are porous and manned by Fulani custom officers who allow free entry of their Fulani brothers from other African nations.

As they conquer Northeast with their Boko Haram foot soldiers, their herdsmen militants are finishing the clearance job in Middle-belt region, while they are busy planning the last assault and final invasion of the southern Nigeria through RUGA settlement, and you think Obasanjo was not right

Buhari and his Fulani goons have a very bad secret agenda against Nigeria angry

Wake up Nigerians, it is getting too late already, wake up!!

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by kanubiafra: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

you think cow rearing is allien to igbo? we had the west african dwarf cattle aka "efi igbo", it breeds fast and has a dorminant gene and is resistent to tse-tse-fly. you guys seems to have forgotten a lot of things we had before the advent of nigeria. tupu ukwa adaa anyi adighi ataa nsi ewu
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
hopexter:

Don't forget that anything that benefits the SW benefit the Igbos as well due to the enormous population of Igbos in Lagos and Ogun State alone. So think brother before such regretful comments. undecided
That is why we supporting RUGA in SW.

We didn't vote for APC, so we don't deserve this Next Level project.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by gwarotango: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Go and ask T.A Orji or OUK how far for Aba.

Una like the spineless moslems from a waste land, Aba don condole stupid Governors. They will beat you publicly and nothing will happen.
Lol. Has it ever happened? Beating a governor publicly or did it just happen in your imagination? grin
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by GistFullGround: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019

Herdsmen are supposed to be Businessmen, why this favoritism? Who gives money to Fishermen, Spare Part Dealers, Brick Layers and other Artisans?

Why is Buhari so wayward in giving money to his Fulani people?

Meanwhile this government said they were not from Nigeria. So why do you need to appease non-Nigerians?

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Atiku got -265k votes in the entire SW while Anambra alone gave Atiku +500.

We don't care how many votes you gave to him, what wins election is the marginal votes.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
whats up with this Ruga ish of a thing.is cowmeat nigeria's immediate problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
gwarotango:
Lol. Has it ever happened? Beating a governor publicly or did it just happen in your imagination? grin
You are from a land of spineless warriors, so this is foreign to you.

If T.A Orji entered Aba 10 times, he was stoned 9 times.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by caracas: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Sharap
The ppl that voted atiku in the sw were igbos in Lagos
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by gwarotango: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

If RUGA turns out to be a business success, I bet you the SE will be the ones begging for it to be established one their soil
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Born2Breed(f): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Every state should start their protest. State government has the right over lands, tell your governors not to cede an inch to any RUGA nonsense.

Let them set it up in Katsina.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

It's not up to government what I use my land for! The government I elected would not stupidly deprive me of using my assets to provide jobs in my Orolu Kingdom.

My Nigerian people open eye! We are currently one of the lowest meat consuming nations! I know some of you don't evolve, but evidence does suggest that a move by Neanderthals to meat eating increased brain power which not many would argue is to our disadvantage. Or wouldn't you like to increase your meat intake or make money selling meat?

Current cattle farming is unsustainable and is starving us. Its in fact like how we starve of all energies, Nigeria being amongst the lowest consumers of petrol and electric. Energy is what produces power that sparks and produces enlightenment.

Anybody who knows modern cattle farming and needs land is welcome in the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun. Together we will make the Orolu Kingdom the meat of Nigeria!

You're right about the Neanderthal eating meat which improved his brain power. But can you tell us what Homo Sapien ate that gave them the edge over Neanderthal man?

Did you know that fish rich in omega 3 fatty acid is far nutritious for the brain than cow meat? Do you know anything about white meat or lean meat?

Personally I gave up on cow meat years ago. I think it's the unenlightened that still eat red meat (cow meat). Maybe cos it's cheaper (I honestly don't know how much a kilo of red meat cost)

I don't preach against eating cow meat (red meat) though because if everyone shifts away from cow meat, it will make fish and other lean meat more expensive. Yet the truth of the matter is that my household don't eat beef. We know better than that.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Haywhysat: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Igbos in lagos gave Atiku over 1 million votes?? Definitely, you don't know what u are saying
caracas:

Sharap
The ppl that voted atiku in the sw were igbos in Lagos
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
seriously, our govt dont want us get educated. At this point govt is suppose to give the young fulanis free education so that they will have a better future and even better ways to relate with humans. Our govt want us be ignorant. Imagine a Nigeria where everyone is really educated and knows their rights. Bleep our leaders
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by DonJossydirich(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
It pains to be a Nigerian.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iyajelili:
I know Buhari doesn't care about people's opinions but it is very unfair to take someone's land and give it to another person especially when it won't benefit the other party. I want karma to visit that old man soon.
Budgeting millions of money to appease one set of people in a country as diverse as Nigeria.
You voted for Buhari, so enjoy your Next Level Ruga in peace.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by Stricklybidness(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So you voted PDP. Ok, is PDP going to stop Ruga from your land? If its not....whats the use of bringing APC into it? Ruga is not party line....its a policy for deployment nationwide.

Its about your Governors, put pressure on your Governors.

SW Governors have an announcement coming up on Wednesday. We are waiting to hear their talk. They will either give calm or they will make the region boil. If it boils it will consume them along.
My brother we have a lot of problems in this country but the first thing Mr president has to do is to talk about Ruga...personal business oooo....
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by budaatum: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You're right about the Neanderthal eating meat which improved his brain power. But can you tell us what Homo Sapien ate that gave them the edge over Neanderthal man?

Did you know that fish rich in omega 3 fatty acid is far nutritious for the brain than cow meat? Do you know anything about white meat or lean meat?

Personally I gave up on cow meat years ago. I think it's the unenlightened that still eat red meat (cow meat). Maybe cos it's cheaper (I honestly don't know how much a kilo of red meat cost)

I don't preach against eating cow meat (red meat) though because if everyone shifts away from cow meat, it will make fish and other lean meat more expensive. Yet the truth of the matter is that my household don't eat beef. We know better than that.
I'm a give the people what they currently need sort of person myself, not in the mode for telling others what to eat or not, and the evidence suggest beef is it at the moment. It would be like building otherwise obsolete coal electric generating plants. When we eat more and grow a little we can all go nuclear omega 3 fatty acid fish.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Esales:
Sometimes igbo ppl sabi look for trouble. Instead of the entire South to come together and reject Ruga, we're here wishing it on each other. Why won't fulani herdsmen invade the South?
South has rejected it already nah. Yorubas are in the west not South.

No RUGA in SW, No APC 2023 ticket. We in the SE, we don't need their bloody ticket.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by OfficialAPCNig: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
TundRash:

You are a GOAAAT. Stewwpid fellow pretending to be a Yoruba person.

No sane SouthWesterner will ever support giving out any piece of land to the ever blood-thirsty land-grabbing Fuuuulaniiis.
Shattap dia

We the true omoluabi support RUGA in the SW. We are democrat and accommodators. It is a little sacrifice we have to make for 2023.

No Ruga, No 2023
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by TundRash(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Shattap dia

We the true omoluabi support RUGA in the SW. We are democrat and accommodators. It is a little sacrifice we have to make for 2023.

No Ruga, No 2023

See this one.
Indeed SWterners are accommodators but that should not make them (the leaders) give
away our ancestral lands to the infamous Fuuuuulani land grabbers just because a few greedy and power-hungry politicians are looking to takeover from Buhariaa in 2023.

Who even told you that the North is ready to 'relinguish' power to SW or elsewhere?

Give away your own family land to the Fuuulanis and see how they overrun and (God forbid) kill you to fully take over in the nearest future.
Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by TundRash(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

South has rejected it already nah. Yorubas are in the west not South.

No RUGA in SW, No APC 2023 ticket. We in the SE, we don't need their bloody ticket.
You are even from SE yet you were wishing that the SW accept RUGA.

REAL OMOLUABIs do not want any bloody ticket either.
Must the few power hungry ones jeopardize the future of the majority just so as to clinch power?

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements: FG To Woo Colonies With N2.26bn Grazing Reserve Budget by seyilabi(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2019
grin
DREAMZZZ:
we yorubas accept the ruga settlement we love you fulanis thank you Buhari
grin
DREAMZZZ:
we yorubas accept the ruga settlement we love you fulanis thank you Buhari
Am sure you are not a man. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police / Keyamo: Kamala Harris Victory In US Means Nigerians Need To Give Women A Chance / Court Clears Kemi Adeosun Of NYSC Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.