Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed (3395 Views)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / June 12 And The Many Reasons Of Ibb - How Many More And Who Is Counting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Adanora: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
AM IN. IBB CANT RETURN TO DAT SIT , WHAT IS HE LOOKING FOR DER, DID HE 4GET SMTING DAT HE WANTS TO GO & PICK.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by benchwest: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
i am in too,voting against ibb that fustrated our ealier democracy and hindered conspirancies and killings in nig.
i vote him out
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
Na wa for Nigerians' even if you get 1 billion posts against IBB what exactly will it do for Nigeria or how will it affect IBB are you guys planning on guilt-trippin a man who feels no guilt or bringing shame to someone who has no shame or just wasting valuable time on the internet when you should be out there where it matters the most. educating others and getting set to register for your voters registration card.

Remember the rhyme "Sticks and Stones many break my bones but nothing you say can ever harm me"

Words mean nothing, Action means everything, so get off Nairaland and ACT
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by SHEAU(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
to hell with ibb
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by TheClown: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
I say no, just to add up the number. I blive in action.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bolaji4lyf: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
I vote against IBB's return. @lagerwhenindoubt . Half bread they say is better than none. Any campaign is a campaign , be it on facebook , Nairaland , wherever.Its the same thing.Its no different than a million man march.A million man march is just a group of people trekking the streets .The only difference with the physical march and what we are doing here is the trekking on the street.Dont forget No campaign is useless.Its one way to communicate the intent and will of the True Nigerians on the hearts of those who have almost forgotten or are unaware of the facts.

Its all creation of awareness and NOBODY SAID they are not playing their part physically outside campaigning.

You should know in Nigeria , the only good information you get is from those of true Nigerians. Not newspapers nor TV , not the media , as these are only extensions of politicans as means to potray their pseudo-self.

Only blogs like these express the truth.If you think deeply , you would see that its worth it.

If you were doing your part and fighting against IBB outside, that same zeal will empower you to do the same anyway any how,
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by baconline(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
Just left Molete now, Area boys chashed IBB campaigner who came to Adedibus house.Guys enof gun shots,no police was around.Anyway I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bolaji4lyf: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ofcourse we know that IBB will not win any election in Nigeria if everything is done fairly, but POLITICS in NIGERIA is never done fairly.We all should remember that whilst in power even with all the EVIL he was doing at the time , he wasnt opposed.Ofcourse we will all say he was a Tyrant - a military junta, but the voice of the people matters.

Well the most annoying part is after his tenure , NO GOVERNMENT, AGENCY , INDIVIDUAL , PRESIDENT, NOR GROUP WAS ABLE TO BRING HIM TO BOOK OR SUMMON HIM FOR QUESTIONING.WHENEVER HIS PRESENCE IS REQUESTED , HE IGNORES,IS THAT PLAYING FAIR.HE INTENDS TO CARRY THAT SAME ATTITUDE AND MANNER IN THIS ELECTION AND WE ALL KNOW HE DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FAIR.

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO HIS CAMPAIGN ,THEY SAY EXPERIENCE.WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE - GOOD OR BAD , OFCOURSE BAD!IF HE WAS A GOOD PERSON , 8 YEARS WOULD BE ENOUGH TIME TO MENTION SOME GOOD THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE , BUT NOT EVEN HIS CAMPAIGN DIRECTORS, NOT EVEN DOKPESI CAN MENTION ONE. THEY ALL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE "ENGLISH LANGUAGE" AND SAY HE HAS DONE WELL.LET THEM MENTION T LEAST ONE DEVELOPMENT DURING THAT IDIOTS TIME.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by TewMuch: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
I hope he gets his just deserts and karma cathes up with him.He is a terrible cancer to Nigeria.He needs to be removed.We need change!To hell with IBB, I stand against everything he represents.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bolaji4lyf: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ofcourse we know that IBB will not win any election in Nigeria if everything is done fairly, but POLITICS in NIGERIA is never done fairly.We all should remember that whilst in power even with all the EVIL he was doing at the time , he wasnt opposed.Ofcourse we will all say he was a Tyrant - a military junta, but the voice of the people matters.

Well the most annoying part is after his tenure , NO GOVERNMENT, AGENCY , INDIVIDUAL , PRESIDENT, NOR GROUP WAS ABLE TO BRING HIM TO BOOK OR SUMMON HIM FOR QUESTIONING.WHENEVER HIS PRESENCE IS REQUESTED , HE IGNORES,IS THAT PLAYING FAIR.HE INTENDS TO CARRY THAT SAME ATTITUDE AND MANNER IN THIS ELECTION AND WE ALL KNOW HE DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FAIR.

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO HIS CAMPAIGN ,THEY SAY EXPERIENCE.WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE - GOOD OR BAD , OFCOURSE BAD!IF HE WAS A GOOD PERSON , 8 YEARS WOULD BE ENOUGH TIME TO MENTION SOME GOOD THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE , BUT NOT EVEN HIS CAMPAIGN DIRECTORS, NOT EVEN DOKPESI CAN MENTION ONE. THEY ALL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE "ENGLISH LANGUAGE" AND SAY HE HAS DONE WELL.LET THEM MENTION T LEAST ONE DEVELOPMENT DURING THAT IDIOTS TIME.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bolaji4lyf: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2010

Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bolaji4lyf: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
IBB is truly [b]I[/b]dio.tic [b]B[/b]loody [b]B[/b]a.s.tard. Thats the meaning of IBB
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bolaji4lyf: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
I will do anything and everything to support the campaign against IBB - I[/b]dio.tic [b]B[/b]loody [b]B[/b]asta.rd

He is a [b]BIG
shame to Nigerians worldwide
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by wynish87(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hello my fellow Nigerians try to be patroitic because you have a very big role to play for the betterment of this Great country! If by any fraudulent act the wrong person emerges as the winner in 2011 presidential election he is definately going to be assasinated. This is a principle it's not a child's play. I am using this medium to convey this to all the good people of Nigeria that IBB is no longer a threat to us he is already a dead meat!
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
IBB is a fool if you agree with me press #
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Yorisb: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
#^^
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by bros1234(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
That is if ibb will stil be alive by the election,
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by chosen04(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
Igwe.:

hello dear, it seems you have a personal beef with JEGA or rather his appointment or is their something in your post i'm missing?
For me, based on IBB's past performance, i'd rather is Gej if not Ribadu

@Igwe,

IBB may be bad, but JEGA has proven times without number that he is truely a Ph.d holder in ZOOerrorology. And with OBJ and his cohorts co-ordinating affairs for him, the dude will leave us worst than he met us in 4 yrs time.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by ezeagu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
What's this thread about? grin
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by warrior01: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
IBB must die a miserable death. The blood of those that died in 1993 is calling for vengeance.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Dayv: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
I follow ma. count me in.
some pple no dey shame. ibb 4 help himself by begging 4 4givness. not by trying to b presido Obama na in pickin mate. cry cry cry
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by aieromon(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
Why don't we just register and vote against the bastard?
Na your children be wasted generation,senile frog!!!
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by atikubaba(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
IBB sucks.He can not be trusted
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by JakeB: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by poweredcom(m): 1:17am On Oct 09, 2010
;DIBB is an idiot, for coming to campaign for president

Insstead of him to use all those looted fund to start a foundation to help people with his foundation and lets see how God will forgive him at least, but, he still want to come and rule again na wa oo 4 Black man, ki, Greeed decietful ,
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by sammyzacks(m): 1:51am On Oct 09, 2010
Very soon the evil one shall be cut off.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by dafman10(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2010
IBB = IBRAHIM BADLUCK BABAGINDA. Oloshi, barawo, onye oshi and onye ala.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2010
dafman10:

IBB = IBRAHIM [b]BADLUCK [/b]BABAGINDA. Oloshi, barawo, onye oshi and onye ala.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Goddex: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2010
All say 'No' to IBB
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by mohid(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2010
u get my vote!also go to facebook and join the "dont vote ibb period" and other related anti-ibb groups, there are lot of them.This dude doesnt know what time it is.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by kokoetemma(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2010
I vote against IBB and the return of his junta in civillian clothing
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Keegan: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
1993 IBB relinquished power reluctantly and failed to hand over to MKO (the acclaimed winner)
2011 IBB will be denied power Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria In The Next Five Years / Nigeria Governorship Election Final Results 2011 / Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.