Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed (3394 Views)

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / June 12 And The Many Reasons Of Ibb - How Many More And Who Is Counting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by smile11s(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ owner/admin

we demand that this thread should be closed permanently.

we the IBB supporters, like you and I, feel insulted with this thread!
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by sammyzacks(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ibb suppoters my foot.what are you supporting?what do you stand?
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by lordangers(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
I refuse to help you angry

damm, May as well count me in cheesy
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by jason12345: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
i am in ;d
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by JakeB: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2010
@smile11, only an ignoramus or senseless person ( i no talk say u be senseless) can even think about thinking to support IBB.Have you not heard - once beaten twice shy. or would you make the same mistake 3times. That maga ruled for about 8 years or so which is equivalent to 2 presidential tenure, what did he offer?The greatest civil riot nation wide was observed in this country as a result of his Tyrancy.

All living things and Humans alike KNOW [/b]that IBB is not a leader.He never apologised for what he did or anything , he just wants to get into office as if say na im papa parlour e dey. or mayb he think say na him papa get naija. Look no man owns this country .It belongs to God. He cant eat his cake and have it. Well who knows , maybe this is God's avenue and way of making him pay for all his wrong doings - [b]DEATH by 2011 Elections.

IBB - a word is enough for the wise
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by 5columnist: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2010
Inglorious Bastard Bomber!(IBB)
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by redsun(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2010
Ibb can only appeal to a generation of mentally dead nigerians.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by LUDALOOLO(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
not voting for ibb will it change nigeria. tink ppl. they are all evil ppl
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by JakeB: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
@lud, its a step closer to DEMOCRACY , which means standing for your rights.Ofcourse not voting for IBB, means not voting a wrong leader.Nigeria cannot stand another second of CONFIRMED TYRANCY.IBB is a confirmed TYRANT. We dont need another tenure to prove that.Standing to oppose wrong Leadership will better Nigeria.

Think and you will see what I say is true
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by blinx4real(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2010
LUDALOOLO:

not voting for ibb will it change nigeria. tink ppl. they are all evil ppl

So we shouldn't Vote? Abi?
Vote Right!
Don't Vote Rogues; Don't Vote IBB!!
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by revolt(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
Even if no chance for ibb no chance for gej. But bw ibb and Joe I prefer ibb.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Beaf: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2010
No to IBB. cool

IBB people = Foolish people
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Beaf: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
[size=14pt]IBB is most definetely gonna meet his nemesis. The blood of hundreds of innocent souls is wheeling him to certain doom.

. . .Ejigbo plane crash, Dele Giwa, June 12, MKO Abiola, vatsa (he was best man at vatsa's marriage). . . and thousands of other innocent souls.
Innocent blood is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

Vengeance, Justice, Doom!
[/size]
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Beaf: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
[size=21pt]IBB: [/size][size=14pt]"My political message is tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, ZONING OR MAYHEM. . . IF I DONT WIN, FCK UP THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I do for Nigeria? . . .Tribalism, religious strife, Boko Haram!!

The North will secede and mayhem will be unleashed, if I don't become the PDP flagbearer!"
[/size]

. . .Cry baby!  shocked shocked grin grin

Everybody, please feel free to plagiarise this document. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324375_IBBYouthStupid_jpgbbe9db14c8fe5550aba9d91fd1c5a07d
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by thameamead(f): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by NAJALYN: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ooh la la! This is becoming very very interesting. I wish it were possible for Ibb to see what his callousness has caused him. But like some posts rightly said, he has no shame & does not care what anyone thinks about him. But I know God will act now & free Nigeria from this cancer. Long live GEJ, Long live Nigeria.
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by akbtunes: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2010
, let's take it from here. PDP in itself, by its very values/or conditions necessitating its creation is a misguided and stunted party (of goons, power drunk brutes). GEJ may look well-meaning, but u may want to ask, y dd he join a party like Phidhiphi? I dont see any good thing coming out there. and for that old fool (Independence Day Bomb Blast), you will now know for sure that all that hype about being aGenius is a sham, he is actually an idiot, as in how can one person lack tact and basic commonsense so much that he will even dare to declare interest. he should forever bury his shameless head in shame at least in the history books of nigeria. angry angry angry
God bLess Nigeria.

PhiDiPhi is a failed party. and no good can come out of there-as in check it now. who has an iota of sense among IBB, Stiku, Gusto, Starki or even Badluck?? its obvious if a whole party can choose to present all of their best fools for one election, thrs more they can do!!!
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by demovriks: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2010
there is sometin we Nigerians dont undastand dat IBB is d only strong and experience aspirant dat is witout Godfather.he has realized d mistakes he made in d past and wants to come back in orda to correct them.since Goodluck Jonathan took ova power,corruption continue to linger and nothing significant was done.oda aspirants are just quiet green snakes who hav oda corrupt leaders as their godfather who dictates 4 dem.d devil u no is beta dan d angel u dont know.IBB 4life
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by blinx4real(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2010
demovriks:

there is sometin we Nigerians dont undastand dat IBB is d only strong and experience aspirant dat is witout Godfather.he has realized d mistakes he made in d past and wants to come back in orda to correct them.since Goodluck Jonathan took ova power,corruption continue to linger and nothing significant was done.oda aspirants are just quiet green snakes who hav oda corrupt leaders as their godfather who dictates 4 dem.d devil u no is beta dan d angel u dont know.IBB 4life
I laugh in Kalabari, Is it when IBB takes over that coruption will END? think again, If IBB was determined to rid the nation of corruption he should not have joined the most corrupt party in the World - PDP. He knows that it is only by corruption that he can win and rule, thats why he is in PDP else, why did he not float his own party with proper ideology like Buhari?
Re: Join Campaign Against Return Of Ibb - 1 Million Posts Needed by Nsiman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
Am against Ibb's candidacy in the presidency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria In The Next Five Years / 25 Northerners Arrested In Enugu Get Bail: / Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.