Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,700 members, 7,948,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

At The End Of My Rope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The End Of My Rope (964 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Ladies Can You Wore This Rope In Public / Risky Love: Couple To Marry 80 Feet Above The Ground On A Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The End Of My Rope by dealordea(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2010
Here's the skinny:
- I'm a highly charged 27 year old male who is into hetero sex only and is open to try almost anything at least once (I use my imagination)
- She is a 25 year old female who used to need it all the time but seems to be the one calling the shots, so to speak
- we have sex maybe 3 times a week, sometimes less (not for lack of me trying to initiate)
- I would love to experiment more (ie. sex anywhere, watch erotic movies together, possibly even licking the kitty)
- she will not watch or read any form of erotica, have sex anywhere, talk about or fantasize about fore play, have cum anywhere but inside her, talk or text dirty, etc.

The other day, we had a text conversation that went like this:

Me: So you have no fantasies at all?
Her: No. I'm content.
Me: Not even a single one?
Her: I just told you no.
Me: It's a known fact that a top 5 fantasy among single women is to have two different sex at the same time.
Her: Really.
Me: Yes, I can't remember where I read it but it's out there.
Her: So you want me to cheat.
Me: Noooooo!
(brief pause)
Me: I mean, if I explore more, it wouldn't be a problem.
Her: Our relationship would be over.
Me: What do you mean?
Her: You're sounding a lot like (my ex-boyfriend).
Me: Gee, thanks. I didn't realize he was still a part of your life. You keep telling me what's in the past is in the past and to live for the now with you.
(another pause)
Me: Sorry, I shouldn't have even had this conversation.
(an hour later),
Me: Are you there? I'm sorry!
(the next morning),
Her: From now on I'm shutting my phone off and only turning it on when I need it to call someone. If you text me one more time, I'm going to cancel my phone altogether.

So what the Bleep am I supposed to do now? I mean, we love each other dearly and I'm honestly getting very bored with our sex life, it's the same old thing every time. She keeps saying that I date the wrong person but relationships are more than just sex, we are so compatible on every other level but sex. It's the one thing that we both like but one of us is content with what we have (her) and one of us wants to try more (me) before we get to the point where we look back and say "why didn't we do that when we were younger".

So, now my question to my NL bros and girls, Am i too demanding,
Re: At The End Of My Rope by Odunnu: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2010
Could you please summarise ths in 2 or 3 sentences?
Re: At The End Of My Rope by Dyt(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmm poster wants 2 explore, call me on 080-24-024-0224. Winks
Re: At The End Of My Rope by InkedNerd(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2010
I don't think you're demanding but its obvious that she isn't ready to explore s.ex of that nature. You seem more sexually adventurous than she is. Neither one of you is in the wrong. You're just into different things that's all undecided
Re: At The End Of My Rope by snthesis(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2010
c me tinkin twas sumtin important angry angry angry
Re: At The End Of My Rope by Omolola1(f): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2010
lol
Re: At The End Of My Rope by likeme(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2010
Is sex the only thing you look for in a relationship. Common have a life. There are ways you can take a lady to an unknown land and she would land be4 realizing it. Send me ur e mail address and let me send you a book.

If she is a good girl as you have indicated here, then just take it as her shortcoming, when u guys get married she will try all sort with you. she does not want to go to the adventurous land now only for you to jilt her later and she will be feeling used.

My 1 cedi
Re: At The End Of My Rope by blapo(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2010
I'm sure you know what could be done with ropes, explore that, nonsense,
Re: At The End Of My Rope by Creamish(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2010
U picked the wrong time to have dat conversation wit her . . .she prolly wasnt in a good mood. . .

Sex is indeed very important and like u said, u are compatible in all other aspects but sex . . . . . i think u shuld leave dat topic for now . .and sometime later, when u r both having fun, stylishly and gradually chip it in . . .let her know how much u want to b wit her n try new things wit her but dont let her silly comments get to u . .

Keep trying . . if she rily loves u, she'll give it some tots.

good luck
. wink
Re: At The End Of My Rope by ShyOne(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
OK - This will work - I PROMISE YOU

STOP HAVING SEX WITH HER ALTOGETHER
STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
STOP TRYING - PERIOD,

Be loving
Be friendly
DON'T ACT INTERESTED IN HER PERIOD ON A SEXUAL LEVEL

She will notice IMMEDIATELY
Sometimes you, the man, needs to be chased

When you stop chasing
She stops running

IF she wants you
She stands still
Stands UP and NOTICES

THEN SHE WORRIES
Because a man is going to have sex
SHE KNOWS THIS
If you aren't getting it like you want it from her
STOP GETTING IT AT ALL
She is your woman and she should be concerned enough about you to start trying new and different things

SHE ISN'T IN THE RELATIONSHIP BY HERSELF

This you might have to do for 2 weeks to a month or even longer
SO HOLD OUT

THE SILENT TREATMENT WORKS LIKE A CHARM

When it's time to go to sleep - Don't forget:
You aren't in the mood
You have a headache
You are exhausted
You are not interested

Don't be rude
Be friendly
Be loving

If you can't get the sex like you want it
Then you don't want it at all

She will be worried enough about holding onto you
She will be on NL opening up a thread

"Help - I think my BF is cheating he isn't asking or interested anymore - How Do I Turn Him ON? GIVE ME SOME MOVES AND ADVICE"
Re: At The End Of My Rope by boomii(f): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ seconded grin grin
Re: At The End Of My Rope by tashanja(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
Shy-One:

OK - This will work - I PROMISE YOU

STOP HAVING SEX WITH HER ALTOGETHER
STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
STOP TRYING - PERIOD,

Be loving
Be friendly
DON'T ACT INTERESTED IN HER PERIOD ON A SEXUAL LEVEL

She will notice IMMEDIATELY
Sometimes you, the man, needs to be chased

When you stop chasing
She stops running

IF she wants you
She stands still
Stands UP and NOTICES

THEN SHE WORRIES
Because a man is going to have intimacy
SHE KNOWS THIS
If you aren't getting it like you want it from her
STOP GETTING IT AT ALL
She is your woman and she should be concerned enough about you to start trying new and different things

SHE ISN'T IN THE RELATIONSHIP BY HERSELF

This you might have to do for 2 weeks to a month or even longer
SO HOLD OUT

THE SILENT TREATMENT WORKS LIKE A CHARM

When it's time to go to sleep - Don't forget:
You aren't in the mood
You have a headache
You are exhausted
You are not interested

Don't be rude
Be friendly
Be loving

If you can't get the sex like you want it
Then you don't want it at all

She will be worried enough about holding onto you
She will be on NL opening up a thread

"Help - I think my BF is cheating he isn't asking or interested anymore - How Do I Turn Him ON? GIVE ME SOME MOVES AND ADVICE"

Thought I knew everything, wow just perfect, you must be a genius - this girl, just how old are you anyway- I'm impressed. cheesy cheesy
Re: At The End Of My Rope by sms4health: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
Define what you want from the relationship.

It is not healthy to be using all sorts of strategies. They may backfire. Be honest.

As you have put it, if it's sex you want, she may not be the one for you.

Just note that sex, though important, is not what love is about.
Re: At The End Of My Rope by ShyOne(f): 2:03am On Oct 14, 2010
tashanja:

Thought I knew everything, wow just perfect, you must be a genius - this girl, just how old are you anyway- I'm impressed. cheesy cheesy

I am not a genius - FAR FROM IT - just very, very observant and have keen insight about people - Thank you
Re: At The End Of My Rope by biola44: 2:16am On Oct 14, 2010
isnt sex overrated
Re: At The End Of My Rope by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2010
@poster
your post is very confusing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
first: you said that "she used to need sex all the time" was that before she met you or with you?
second: what did you expect her to SAY or DO when you told her about the fact that one of women top 5 fantasy is to have a 3some?!
third: by the answer she gave you, cant you see that she didnt understand what you wrote?
fourth: having a 3some was NOT one of the fantasy that YOU wanted to experiment, so why talk about this at the first place.
btw,fantasies are all about getting you and your partner in the right mood/feeling at the time rather than just saying:"oh lets go out in the garden and have sex"
last but not least: just because she told you that you sounded like her ex DOES NOT mean he is still part of her life. all our past experiences are meant to help us become better and wiser human being. anyone not using past experiences to better their present/future life choices is a damn fool!
Re: At The End Of My Rope by iice(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
Oh lawd ahahahahaha. Talk about projection bias grin grin
Re: At The End Of My Rope by tpiah: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm a highly charged 27 year old male who is into hetero sex only

weird opening sentence!!!!!!!
Re: At The End Of My Rope by 190: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Yawns!!

(1) (Reply)

Age Gap And Your Love / Why Don't You Kiss/hug More Often / How To Initiate A Conversation With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.