Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,908 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo (70821 Views)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by goooze(m): 5:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Jwonder:
This rape case has really showed the kind of Christian's we have in nigerian, half baked, they don't know the scripture and are only christians by mouth..
Nathaniel said it's a family matter and they were too dumb to understand that under the body of Christ we are one family, we are brothers and Christians in Christ, he even gave scriptures to back all he said but none of them bothered to even go through the scriptures...

I weep for Christianity in nigerian, i blame the fake pastors who won't teach their members to read the Bible and ask the Holy spirit for a better understanding, rather they encourage Sunday medicine, Bible app carrying Christan.
What Nathaniel Bassey wrote is only meant to be understood by believers, if you are truly a Christian you will pick up your Bible, read those passages before you comment.

I PRAY GOD GIVES US A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HIS WORD
I like your comments but don't blame any pastor for not teaching their followers how to read the bible but rather blame the gullible and hypocritic followers that have turned their pastors to god and believe every rubbish spewed out by them hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by GodSaklek(m): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
hmm see what women have done to church, now every amadioha, ogun and osun worshipper can now come out to pour spit on the body of Christ smh

Am not talking about any Africa gods here, because worshiping them has nothing to do for us, but to use our brain?, am talking about our own culture and do things in our own way, this braveness is wat make China to stand up because they refused to be enslaved,they do things in their own ways, that's why US and Europeans see them as a threat because the later don't want competition, they thought they were superior and in Control of everything in the world, whereas all humans are equal... Besides, before the invention of medicines arrive,we have the way we treat and cure our own sick people through our religions and cultures,but now we see those things as evil because of fake white Jesus. We thought Jesus can cure all diseases yet we use latest inventions.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by corporatesense: 5:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Stop being stupid and have some sense.
[qquote author=Bacteriologist post=79855216]Why are
Christians divided over this issue? Isn't it clear what the Bible says? Christians should all support Biodun, since the Holy Bible clearly endorses rape, so I don't understand why any true Christian would be waiting for a fair hearing. Rape or not, Biodun is right. Period.

#Sarcasm[/quote]
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Truefaith: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Olusheyi1(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2019
May God continue to help us.
Just check my signature for some important info.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by anochuko01(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Jwonder:
This rape case has really showed the kind of Christian's we have in nigerian, half baked, they don't know the scripture and are only christians by mouth..
Nathaniel said it's a family matter and they were too dumb to understand that under the body of Christ we are one family, we are brothers and Christians in Christ, he even gave scriptures to back all he said but none of them bothered to even go through the scriptures...

I weep for Christianity in nigerian, i blame the fake pastors who won't teach their members to read the Bible and ask the Holy spirit for a better understanding, rather they encourage Sunday medicine, Bible app carrying Christan.
What Nathaniel Bassey wrote is only meant to be understood by believers, if you are truly a Christian you will pick up your Bible, read those passages before you comment.
this must be a joke
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by abels(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2019
out of point
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has just started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yet you have been droning on, and writing accusatory volumes... In your "knowledgeable" opinion, anyone not outrightly against Pastor Fatoyinbo should not even breathe.

Its a faceless forum so its allowed.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Why are Christians divided over this issue? Isn't it clear what the Bible says? Christians should all support Biodun, since the Holy Bible clearly endorses rape, so I don't understand why any true Christian would be waiting for a fair hearing. Rape or not, Biodun is right. Period.

#Sarcasm
I shake my head in disgust!!!
May God have Mercy on you.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by yeyeosoronga: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
you're yeye osoronga mother of witches...need I say more?

Yes o. We throng the path of justice. All RANDY self proclaimed men of God will face their waterloo . Imagine the audacity hiding behind the name of God to commit atrocities. Even the witches give all power to God, and they don't destroy in the name of God.
Did your God ask you not to keep your dick in your pants? Shame on whoever told you that.
Judgement is starting in the house of God, and we are all for it.
Meanwhile, I won't be surprised if this your man is doing rituals with all the multiple women he rapes and sleeps with. So much for a so called prophet.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Banter1(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All I know is that busola is a crappy liar and should be jailed for making real rape cases look like a joke
you have concluded? Common nigga. In my church, the way the senior pastor they look girls yansh eh, most of this pastors are a womanizers.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by justjasper(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Chi59:
Honestly, some people don't read.
Where did he write that the case should not be taken to court?
Illiterates.

My brother, i am shocked. How some people reason is still a mystery to me. NBassey even said the matter be investigated and the law of land should be applied. The church of God is marching on and the gate of hell cannot prevail against it.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Yes o. We throng the path of justice. All RANDY self proclaimed men of God will face their waterloo . Imagine the audacity hiding behind the name of God to commit atrocities. Even the witches give all power to God, and they don't destroy in the name of God.
Did your God ask you not to keep your dick in your pants? Shame on whoever told you that.
Judgement is starting in the house of God, and we are all for it.
Meanwhile, I won't be surprised if this your man is doing rituals with all the multiple women he rapes and sleeps with. So much for a so called prophet.
I will eff the osoronga out of your system...I will eff you till you love me..you never jam
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Prove it or shut up. The Bible SUPPORTS rape. If you need to get a virgin girl that doesn't like you or is unyielding, just rape her and pay her parents money. She's yours forever. Thank you holy scriptures.
You stupid
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by germaphobe(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2019
all i see in this case of rape against coza pastor are sinners who are judging others so as to cover there own sins, pastor nath just gave a real and best comment about this situation and some so called christians that don't even read the bible are out there trash talking.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by kinglee007(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Righteousness89:
I still don't understand the rage against N. Bassey
Nna, i think say na only me o! The guy didn't say anything to support or condem the pastor or the victim. He just acted as an umpire in a tennis game. People sha funny o! As if one does not have his opinion again.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by TruthinAction: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2019
The Bible says we should try and restore anyone overtaken in a fault. People are taking the issue serious because this is not the first time he has come under scandal. The bottom line is that he should tell his spiritual father what happened and let them handle it in-house. They should have a meeting with Busola and settle outside court. Apostle Paul rebuked believers of his days who took one another to count. And this should be the very last time a thing like this should happen.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by yeyeosoronga: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I will eff the osoronga out of your system...I will eff you till you love me..you never jam

Hmmm
Broda Ade, are you also one of Biodun's protégés?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Olujoe1(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2019
MrTrend:
Must he speak? tongue
must you comment ?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by PHIPEX(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Where in this write up did he say the matter should not be taken to court, is our educational system this bad ?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by lastempero: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
This brings to light the plight of an average Nigerian, the court which I know cant get to the root of this matter because we dont run a forensic form of investigation and the issue of whom to trust is another big problem.the only way out of this mess is to select Christain leaders with reputation to investigate this matter and put it to rest and if the pastor is guilty in anyway he should come out clean, I will forgive him and pray for him as well after all we are human beings and we all have our shady past and like pastor bassey rightly said the church is passing through a proceess.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by smilingjee(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Why are Christians divided over this issue? Isn't it clear what the Bible says? Christians should all support Biodun, since the Holy Bible clearly endorses rape, so I don't understand why any true Christian would be waiting for a fair hearing. Rape or not, Biodun is right. Period.

#Sarcasm

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

This is an early example of rape legislation.

It is important to remember that women were viewed very differently in ancient times than they are today. They were not generally regarded as having “personhood” or fundamental rights in any real sense and were viewed as possessions much like slaves. In essence, they were property that a father could sell to a man who would use her for procreation. The woman’s will was never taken into account to any serious extent.

In the ancient world, generally when a woman was raped and impregnated, she would become part of a permanent underclass consigned to perpetual poverty, being unable to gain the support of a husband. Being unable to make money any other way, they would often become prostitutes out of sheer desperation.

Deuteronomy attempts to address this issue through an interesting variation on the idea of “you break it you buy it.” In essence, if a man rapes a woman then he becomes financially responsible for her and her child. Of course, this only applies if he was caught in the act, but it is still a step up from nothing.

As with much of the old law, this should be understood not as a moral guideline but rather a matter of social pragmatism. The bible does not mean to condone rape, but rather to address the problem of the permanent underclass. Deuteronomy lays out several different types of welfare to see that the poor and sick would be provided for, which is one of the most remarkable things about it.

When I read the passage, I see mankind taking a very early step towards justice. As was always the case, it was deeply flawed, but it was merely the first step on a long journey that is still far from finished.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by James4bright(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2019
GodSaklek:
A big battle against all foreign religions and their nonsense gods has just started, all foreign religions must find their way out of Africa soon, they have done more damages than good,we are far behind as a Continent,it doesn't give room for us to think with our brain,it takes away our senses,strength and ability to find solutions to our little problems,it enslaved us, it divide us, it scammed us our hard earned money and leaves us in poverty,our country,our Continent are struggling to survive,people are running out of the Continent, enough is enough,religions gives us no good but a bad leaders who will loots our national treasuries and share it with those suppose religion leaders,the later will rape our kids, sexually assault our sisters and our women and killed our people in the name of one nonsense foreign gods,they use religion to enslaved us and yet they are scared to criticised our bad leaders so that they won't close down their business empire(church), they lie to people, collect part of their salaries and use it to build schools that non of their members will not have access to,they spent the tithes and offering lavishly,use it to buy jet and a latest ride, and Use the remaining to carry olosho in abroad...

Don't criticize a religion because most religious leaders within your nation acts negatively.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by precious519: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
I tire ooh
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by micxwell(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chi59:
Illiterates.
A lot of Nigerians lack the capacity to understand English cry. See the way they are all displaying their ignorance and foolishness.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am sad to know that Timi Dakolo is so blind to see that his wife is lying and covering her tracks. Something is missing from the true story. Busola is not telling the truth. She is very economical with the truth.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Brightest04(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Either you believe it or not most Nigerians on social media are blind to simple basic truth.It also exposes our way and believe in doing things right;condemning the condemnable and justifying the justifiable.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Amanda4life: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nathaniel God bless u and your generation
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chi59:
Illiterates.
I wonder, o! What is wrong with these people? Did they fail English exams when they were in school? shocked
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by coolqayy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

Due to the current and incessant allegations and counter allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. will it be acceptable to introduce an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)
When kongi catch u u won't remember the paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.