Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,590 members, 7,888,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Come On! Lets Have A Little Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come On! Lets Have A Little Sex (1023 Views)

Join my social club lets have fun. Lets meet new people this new year / Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come On! Lets Have A Little Sex by imeyalo09: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Come On! Lets Have A Little S*x' was the theme of a church programme which held on the 30th of June, 2019. The authenticity of the poster has become an object of hot debate on social media.

The evening programme was organized by the Kingdom Life Ministries International for the youth population of the religious gathering.

Many have questioned the idea behind the event considering the r*pe allegation levelled against the senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion

Assembly, Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo.

Read More Here
https://dailynaijamode.com/come-on-lets-have-a-little-romance/

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills / Man Catches His Fiancée With Another Guy After Surprising Her In A Bear Costume / I’m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.