Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse (9320 Views)

2006 Toyota Camry Available For Sale And It Was Just Used For A Year. Very Clean / 2003-2008 Toyota Matrix /pontiac Vibe Dashboard Wire & Fuse For Sale / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by adanny01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
kernniejay:

I am reading Shakespeare. Always make proper use of your high end multimeter sir.

Maybe next time he has a flat tire, he will use 1 of his multimeter so that you know he has one and he uses it! grin

2 Likes

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Connoisseur(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

My brother....
Anyone that has not experienced electrical issue ehn, should be dancing upandan

https://www.nairaland.com/3650434/03-camry-keep-blowing-efi

One of the few reasons why I no dey take gazzuzz play...
I'm the kinda person that is loyal to his barber ..... now imagine how loyal I'd be to a mechanic who helped me stop a building project for a Kazeem?
grin

Thought I was the only one who could be loyal to a barber. I use to drive through heavy traffic just to get to my barber after I moved to a new location. Or go three weeks when am out of town without barbing just so I wouldn't cheat on him.
My wife had her own theories on my loyalty to him

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Connoisseur:

Thought I was the only one who could be loyal to a barber. I use to drive through heavy traffic just to get to my barber after I moved to a new location. Or go three weeks when am out of town without barbing just so I wouldn't cheat on him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by ogtavia(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Highly informative. Reminds me of the time I was driving my dad's W123. Fuse fit make person craze. I don't allow wire. I buy extra fuse sef
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by mustydeen(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=79959594]

embarassed this your camry client na better patient client.

Not all this, how far how is my car, it has been with you for over 5 hrs embarassed, what are you still diagnosing.

And I will be like, oga come and carry your car angry, if you can't wait just go.

And some, immediately they start narrating how one mechanic did this, one electrician did that, and how terrible all this road side mechanic are killi joy. I go just find way pursue am. I am not captain Jack.

It is not nice, not professional, but I want to live long.

embarassed undecided
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by radautoworks: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
[color=#770077]i ask if there has been any liquid or water entry into vehicle, client confirms water thru the front left side...

I ask for some petrol and an old tooth brush, my Ajebo client no sabi remove small fuel from gen.

I teach him how to tap fuel from the tank using the fuel tank tap.

Wetin wrong with Ajebo?
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Connoisseur(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Of course
One of the two

1 Like

Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Connoisseur:

My brother, my hair/head is special, I don't joke with it oh.....
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Phemiwaz: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
I need electrical multimeter the one that have climp.let me know the price
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Phemiwaz: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Send the full picture of the meter to me.which part of nigeria are you,lagos or where?
The price also
Re: It Was Just A N50 Naira Fuse by Kingdemu: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
stay tuned wink

It seems this man has been humbled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armoured (Bullet Proof) Toyota Camry / 1998 Toyota Tercel (tokunboh)- Price reduced to N700k (SOLD) / 2015 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Used Super Clean Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.