Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,184 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President (19834 Views)

Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by MrPRevailer(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Ok

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by chinavs9ja(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
This Iran people sha grin

You can get your website today...check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Benekruku(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
malele:
Seems iran wants destruction

You think its that easy to destroy when you head to head with a big player

Can you see how Trump is romancing North Korea now. After all Kim Jon Hun direct threat.

I laugh you!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Next thing we will see in this episode is rain of bombs...
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by XTHRONE(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

What has religion got to do with warfare

USA and UK are romancing Saudi Arabia and you are here playing religious card.

Warfare knows no religion. Saudi is landing missiles in Yemen

Those ones are understandable,,, ( one is based on business, another is based expansion of territory,dominance or let's say control) when it comes to Isreal, it is religion, pure religion, I have never seen a Muslim supporting Isreal,I am yet to see.As for military strength, have you heard of yomkippur or six day war, or read up Israeli wars, u will understand better ( meanwhile the scriptures say the battle is not for the strong or the race to the swift)

4 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Olorunnim: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Tyre head republic.

Shia are not Muslims. Please understand that.
What makes you say they're not Muslims.

Ps I'm not Muslim.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Topmaike007(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2019
XTHRONE:

Are you a Muslim, you sound like one...no bias
and you also sound like a Jew and not a Christian

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

What has religion got to do with warfare

USA and UK are romancing Saudi Arabia and you are here playing religious card.

Warfare knows no religion. Saudi is landing missiles in Yemen

Most of them are deadbrain. They know nothing besides hate and bigot especially against the islam faith. Engage them and see them switch convo to religion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by malvisguy212: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2019
XTHRONE:

he is a Muslim who does not know his left and right, only to cause religion disharmony.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Benekruku(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Devgod:
They don't have nuclear weapons.. Obama deal made them to stop developing nuclear weapons as part of the $152billion deal Till 2025 when they would legally have nuclear weapons.
But Trump has to cut the deal and stop the money been given to them. Because 2025 is near and Trump or US/Israel would never ever allow Iran get hold of nuclear weapons

A country stockpiling Uranium as if their life is bent on it is chest beating and you trust them they dont have.

A Russian and Chinese allied.

Trust me, the day you see a 10year old slap you, trust me, and has a bullet in his hands, trust me, their are high tendencies he has a gun in his pocket.

13 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Olorunnim:
What makes you say they're not Muslims.

Ps I'm not Muslim.

Nice question.

They supplicate to graves and 'saints'. This is a clear-cut act of disbelief. A Muslim should only say "yaa Allaah" not "yaa Muhammad" let alone "yaa Ali", "yaa Husayn" or other similar statements of polytheism and disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by khalidx: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
wingmanII:
Empty boast as usual. Israel will not allow you to develop a nuclear weapon
how much is sense in your area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by IamBlanco(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2019
SOME NAIRALANDERS ARE OBVIOUSLY STOOPID BASED ON THEIR OPINIONS. IRAN ARE JUST EMPTY DRUMS MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE. WHEN PUSH COME TO SHOVE, ITS EVEN ISRAEL THAT WILL HANDLE THEM. USA HS BEEN THE ONES RESTRAINING ISRAEL FROM ATTACKING IRAN & BOMBING THIER NUCLEAR FACILITIES. IMAGINE IRAN, A STATE SPONSOR OF TERRORISM, HAVING NUCLEAR WARHEADS, IT WILL JUST BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SOME OF THOSE NUCLEAR BOMBS FIND ITS WAY INTO THE HANDS OF AL QAEDA, HEZBOLLAH, HAMAS & EVEN ISIS. YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT RELIGION? EVEN SUNNI SAUDI ARABIA ARE NOT SAFE, THATS WHY THEY ARE DEALING WITH A TERROSIST UPRISING TRYING TO TAKE OVER GOVERNMENT IN YEMEN (ANOTHER SOON TO BE AFGANISTAN).

BE GUIDED... DONT LET YOUR BLIND HATRED FOR THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD MAKE YOU DUMB & STOOPID.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by verifiablefacts: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=XTHRONE post=79899941]
Are you a Muslim, you sound like one...no bias[/quote are you a Christian,you sound like one..but not a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Benekruku(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

Most of them are deadbrain. They know nothing besides hate and bigot especially against the islam faith. Engage them and see them switch convo to religion

Sorry
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

You think its that easy to destroy when you head to head with a big player

Can you see how Trump is romancing North Korea now. After all Kim Jon Hun direct threat.

I laugh you!
Iran and North Korea are two different scenarios, Israel and America are brothers, their relationship is different from that of South Korea and America...Isreal will instigate America to attack Iran, cos Iran wants the destruction of Isreal... America has no real reason to attack North Korea, but it has enough reason to attack Iran, cos.of the support for Islamic extremists, this is a red line for America. Iran is small fry compared to the US, in terms of volume of arsenal and capacity.

We all pray for peace in the middle East and entire world. #justice#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigfish3k: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Israel grin grin grin

You are joking am certain.

Even USA cant stop them and you talking of Israel

with this comment, i now know u more. you are a muslim.
muslims hate israel with a passion even though they know they cant defeat israel

israel is the only super power in the middle east. iran will be decimated by israel and or USA

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Tyre head republic.
Why the digression? address the topic please don't bring unnecessary argument

1 Like

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

This religion you talking about in Israel, Are Israelites Christians? Their are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. I just dont know why you all attach Christianity to Israel.

This comment isnt for me
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by verifiablefacts: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2019
XTHRONE:

Are you a Christian, you sound like one... but not a good one.

3 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Olorunnim: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Nice question.

They supplicate to graves and 'saints'. This is a clear-cut act of disbelief. A Muslim should only say "yaa Allaah" not "yaa Muhammad" let alone "yaa Ali", "yaa Husayn" or other similar statements of polytheism and disbelief.
Okay, so that is the disqualifying factor
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by XTHRONE(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Topmaike007:
and you also sound like a Jew and not a Christian

Am a christian by faith, and then a practising Jew...hope you understand. How? I read both old and new testament of the bible, the foundation of Christianity and Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by crackhouse(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Is this what we need? Nuclear weapons? For what exactly? To kill people, right? Then to what end? What do we gain from destroying what God gave us in this world we live in and making this world inhabitable? Humans!! We are the the real problem that we are facing.

4 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Benekruku(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

muslims hate israel with a passion even though they know they cant defeat israel

israel is the only super power in the middle east. iran will be decimated by israel and or USA

Stop playing religious card here. Warfare am interested in.

Go online and research about the Military might of Iran and its allied and get back.

1 Like

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2019
distributeinc:

Iran and North Korea are two different scenarios, Israel and America are brothers, their relationship is different from that of South Korea and America...Isreal will instigate America to attack Iran, cos Iran wants the destruction of Isreal... America has no real reason to attack North Korea, but it has enough reason to attack Iran, cos.of the support for Islamic extremists, this is a red line for America. Iran is small fry compared to the US, in terms of volume of arsenal and capacity

Which Islamic extremist is iran supporting ?

5 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by IamBlanco(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

HOW FAR, LETS HAVE A GENTLEMAN LOGICAL CONVERSATION ABOUT ISLAM, FROM ONE TOPIC TO ANOTHER. LET ALL SEE IF YOU CAN DEFEND ISLAM WITHOUT BECOMING EMOTIONAL & JUMPING QUESTION.

P.S: ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION, ITS A POLITICAL IDEOLOGY. THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS WHY YOU HEAR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF THIS & THAT ONLY. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by IamBlanco(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2019
ollah1:

Which Islamic extremist is iran supporting ?

WHAT KIND OF A STOOPID QUESTION IS THAT?

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by oluwasegun007(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Make una blow everything...
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Benekruku(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2019
XTHRONE:

Those ones are understandable,,, ( one is based on business, another is based expansion of territory,dominance or let's say control) when it comes to Isreal, it is religion, pure religion, I have never seen a Muslim supporting Isreal,I am yet to see.As for military strength, have you heard of yomkippur or six day war, or read up Israeli wars, u will understand better ( meanwhile the scriptures say the battle is not for the strong or the race to the swift)

This religion you talking about in Israel, Are Israelites Christians? Their are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. I just dont know why you all attach Christianity to Israel.

5 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by blacq2009(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Tyre head republic.

Subhanallah! Sorry for you. You don't own Islam; it's not for you to decide who belongs and who does not belong in Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

Why haven't Israel decimated Iran?

2 Likes

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by olatilldend: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2019
World war 3 just commenced unofficially.

Iran cannot and must not be allowed to develop nuclear armament. They are simply not matured enough! cheesy cheesy cheesy

For those who will oppose my view, let it be known that Israel had nuclear warhead during the 6 days war and even the Yom Kippur war (1973) when it looked like they were facing imminent defeat, were they tempted to use it?
Yes. Did they use it? No. . . . Cos reason prevailed. Now if it were to be Iran that had access to such what would have been the fate of Israel.........
lipsrsealed

Iran or any Arab state must not be allowed nuclear might! angry angry angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hacking Group Anonymous Declares 'Cyber War' On Russia / Pictures Of Theresa May In Kenya / Florida Shop Owner Powerlifts Obama (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.