Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President (19787 Views)

Kim Jong-un ‘ramps Up Uranium Production For Nukes( Pics, Video) / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Olanipekun1: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
[s]
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Keep dreaming
You that you've opened several accounts.
Shebi dem just ban your RemiTinubu account tongue
Mod
This same guy is
Olanipekun10
Olanipekun1
RemiTinubu
IsaAbubakar etc
Rule 19
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by willyjacs(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
wingmanII:

You and your papa mumu die. Illiterate!
U don't even know what the word "illiterate" means....u sef wan talk because human beings them de yarn?
Tell us how Israel will stop them?
U think this is Hollywood movie? Carry face like used condom.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Kylce042(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
danjumakolo:

Same with Israel and Saudi which are close to Iran n are USA allies
Israel has missile defectors not just that Israel has all the resources to take on Iran
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Timi1990(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2019
grin good job . If some countries can develop weapons all in the name of defense; why should they deny other countries from doing same ?? I weep for African countries embarassed

1 Like

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by sunboy(m): 2:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Aidejay:
Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)
That's all I have to say

In the event of US -Iran war, it can never be MAD!
But, everybody know Isreal wants US to fight it’s war by eliminating Iran, Saudi also want domination and expansion of its Sunni faith. Hence, the difference between Iran and NK issue.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by sunboy(m): 2:33am On Jul 04, 2019
FuckTheMod:
[s][/s]
very senseless post
how old are you?

I bet he’s 17 grin
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by blacq2009(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2019
XTHRONE:

Tell your Muslims brothers to leave Israel, Israel no be their mate.
Just a matter of time. Shalom!
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Kylce042:
Israel has missile defectors not just that Israel has all the resources to take on Iran

Thank you bro.There u go.
Israel has all the resources including nuclear war heads.As such Iran needs it too,to balance the regional power.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aidejay:
I am sure hand is scratching trump to press his big red button and unleash just one MOAB on Iran or even a nuclear bomb seff
I mean e go sweet ooh just be chilling in your office and then the aides deliver the nuclear football to you and you activate it and give a hard push
No more Iran
Just rubbles

Oh great Ayatollah Khomeini
This post reeks of ignorance. Do you even know what MOAB is?
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nitah1:
Israel can walk in and out of Tehran at will........do you remember their last operation deep inside Tehran in one. night?

Do not underestimate isreal.

They have assassinated dozen of Iranian scientist.... they can still do it or destroy it from within.

Mossad is not Nigeria's DSS o.

They are the best in the world.
Better than the CIA and KGB. Stupidity and ignorance combined grin grin grin
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

they are six countries, only one country pulled out -- the mighty US

if any other country had pulled out , would there have been any brouhaha? this shows u how powerful the US is both militarily & economically
[s]why cant iran remain with the other five countries and remain committed to the deal[/s]

anybody saying because iran downed a US drone that it has come of age militarily is just been delusional. weapons that they cant manufacture by themselves
Simply because US blockaded or threatened other countries that were in the deal. You're covering up your ignorance by trying to sound smart.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
bigfish3k:

israel has done it before and will do it again. israel has fought syria,egypt,saudi,jordan,lebanon,palestine etc and defeated all even grabbed their lands till today. so stop overating iran that cant manufacture their weapons themselves
about size: in all the arab war with israel. israel has captured arab land and added it to its own. thats one of the reasons the arabs are always afraid of fighting israel because they must seize ur land and will not return it. that was the case of jerusalem that they are dragging till today, in that war israel begged jordan not to join the war but they refused, so israel opened a new front and captured east jerusalem from them, today that place has been added to israels land by trump. only egypt has been able to reclaim sinai through negotiations
[/s] Israel lost against Lebanon/Hezbollah. Stop quoting facts outta your ass
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

u know whats up jare
dont mind the mudslim haters of israel and the US

just because iran shot down a drone they started applauding that iran has arrived. [s]people that cant even manufacture their own weapons[/s]. if israel and US remembers them and wipe them off with a regime change. na dem go cry that US is a bully
Ignorance, you should educate your dead ass brain. The missile that shot down the US drone was an indigenous one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
XTHRONE:

It does, People fight for various reasons.
Iran vs Saudi is based on religion , the shia wants to dominate the shites, itt started right from the old days after the death of their prophet, long story which i don't want to go into.
The word of God rules the world, believe it or not, Gods word are alive,God is not man, heaven may pass away but his word must come to fulfillment.
[i]Hitler killed them as a result of part of punishment for their sin,for killing Christ, thier slaughter brought to end the days of their scattering all over the earth. Go[/i]d that scattered them will bring them together. , Jeremiah 31 vs 8 to 11,
right from ages they have always build walls and other safety measures, its form of defense, is see nothing there,
Don't say the entire middle east,just say Israel. the Arab nation have one enemy, when it comes to 'that' enemy, they set their differences aside and fight that common enemy which is Israel, Israel will NEVER NEVER NEVER allow Iran build a nuclear nuke, Iraq tried it, israel bombed their research center and nothing happened,
Peace is paramount , but then you shouldn't let your enemies have more power than you., Israel have been peaceful, Arab nations are not.
So they've been forgiven right? When you discussed with your god?
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigfish3k: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Simply because US blockaded or threatened other countries that were in the deal. You're covering up your ignorance by trying to sound smart.

how can US blockade them. that means US is very powerful to blockade 5 countries and its affecting them

i hope nigeria can also blockade one country
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigfish3k: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Ignorance, you should educate your dead ass brain. The missile that shot down the US drone was an indigenous one.
let them be deceiving you, they cant manufacture any chips to build anything, russia helps them also. even china still rely on western chips
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

let them be deceiving you, they cant manufacture any chips to build anything, russia helps them also. even china still rely on western chips
I'm done with you.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigfish3k: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] Israel lost against Lebanon/Hezbollah. Stop quoting facts outta your ass

israel will kill 1000 arabs. while arabs will kill 50 israelis and be claiming victory. low IQ dey worry u people
explain how israel lost. did lebanon capture any israeli land? israel that bombed hell out of lebanon, israel troops that entered lebanon and the place was handed over to the UN peace keepers
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigfish3k: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I'm done with you.

better for you. religion of low IQ
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
bigfish3k:

israel will kill 1000 arabs. while arabs will kill 50 israelis and be claiming victory. low IQ dey worry u people
explain how israel lost. did lebanon capture any israeli land? israel that bombed hell out of lebanon, israel troops that entered lebanon and the place was handed over to the UN peace keepers
Damn, I knew you were dumb all along. Tell me the cause if the war btw Lebanon and Israel. Do you think there are no Christians in Lebanon? They openly supported Hezbollah against Israel during g the war, while you guys here in Nigeria support her as if she's your god.

You write nonsense and quote facts outta your ass and you expect me to believe you? You couldn't even hide your bigotry when you quoted me. You're supporting Israel because you're a Christian but I'm supporting Iran because I feel they're been cheated and bullied at the same time. That's the difference btw us.

PS: This is the last mention you will be receiving from me. Don't infect me with your stupidity l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Aidejay(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
This post reeks of ignorance. Do you even know what MOAB is?
moab- mother of all bombs. I've heard/read about you never knew I will be a victim of your "abundance of knowledge" stupidity to be honest. What does your Excellency in all things knowledgeable wants his servant to write in the way he desires that will suit your eyes and not reek of ignorance.
Tell me so that I may use my data and time to construct a post befeating of your wisdom.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aidejay:
moab- mother of all bombs. I've heard/read about you never knew I will be a victim of your "abundance of knowledge" stupidity to be honest. What does your Excellency in all things knowledgeable wants his servant to write in the way he desires that will suit your eyes and not reek of ignorance.
Tell me so that I may use my data and time to construct a post befeating of your wisdom.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjLkPXn8ZvjAhWvAGMBHaemCuMQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fworld-asia-39598046&psig=AOvVaw2QQKbbOFuQtdW5sq1cc5-2&ust=1562351175522017

If you can't depict anything from the news above, then your case is beyond me. I would see a doctor if were you, because something might be wrong with your comprehension.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by Nitah1: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Better than the CIA and KGB. Stupidity and ignorance combined grin grin grin
You are old and stupid too...you started the insult.

Mention some of the darling operations carried out by the above mentioned spy agencies that you think made them equal to isreal?

Knowledge is not by age.
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by bigfish3k: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Damn, I knew you were dumb all along. Tell me the cause if the war btw Lebanon and Israel. Do you think there are no Christians in Lebanon? They openly supported Hezbollah against Israel during g the war, while you guys here in Nigeria support her as if she's your god.

You write nonsense and quote facts outta your ass and you expect me to believe you? You couldn't even hide your bigotry when you quoted me. You're supporting Israel because you're a Christian but I'm supporting Iran because I feel they're been cheated and bullied at the same time. That's the difference btw us.

PS: This is the last mention you will be receiving from me. Don't infect me with your stupidity l.

ur response above has still not proven ur claim that hezbolah/lebanon won israel in that war
people alway run away from me with the bolded when they dont want to admit the truth which i stand for
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by XTHRONE(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
kemicalreaction:
So they've been forgiven right? When you discussed with your god?

Only God knows that...
Re: Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President by tck2000(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Benekruku:

Israel grin grin grin
You are joking am certain.
Even USA cant stop them and you talking of Israel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Supreme Court strikes down Biden's Students Loan Debt Forgiveness / Gun Fire In Uk Parliament / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.