Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,879 members, 7,912,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Scam Alert ! Scam Alert !! Scam Alert !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert ! Scam Alert !! Scam Alert !!! (391 Views)

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! / Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene / SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT, don't BE A VICTIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert ! Scam Alert !! Scam Alert !!! by White1984: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
I want to call the attention of the people that deals with digital currencies about the following website c"www.naira2usd.com" . Naira2usd is now a big scam, as a matter of fact, he used to fund people's account before but it may be late but now he is is taking away people's money... I sent #210,000 to this guy since last week, he didnt fund my bitcoin account and he stopped answering my message on WhatsApp.
Never deal with this guy with the sum of money you can't not afford to lose

NAIRA2USD IS A SCAM .
Re: Scam Alert ! Scam Alert !! Scam Alert !!! by SimacSMSplus: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
White1984:
I want to call the attention of the people that deals with digital currencies about the following website c"www.naira2usd.com" . Naira2usd is now a big scam, as a matter of fact, he used to fund people's account before but it may be late but now he is is taking away people's money... I sent #210,000 to this guy since last week, he didnt fund my bitcoin account and he stopped answering my message on WhatsApp.
Never deal with this guy with the sum of money you can't not afford to lose

NAIRA2USD IS A SCAM .

Its obvious that you re one of those fighting whom God Blessed
Kindly provide screenshot of evidence of payment for the 210000NGN and screenshot of order on Naira2usd.com
Your Public Scam Claim can never bring Naira2USD Down, Rather bring us higher glory

(1) (Reply)

Premium All In One Solar Street Light , 30watts , 60watts And 80watts / Useless Banks / Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Opporturnity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.