Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! (195 Views)

Scam Alert ! Scam Alert !! Scam Alert !!! / Scam Alert! Scam Alert! Beware Of Onoja Michael Otene / SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT, don't BE A VICTIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by LilySam: 8:32pm On Jun 12
*SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!*

My main reason for taking out time to write this is to save innocent souls that will go through her wall, read up those nonsense she wrote there and patronise her. She is a FRAUDSTER!

It was indeed a dark Friday to me. I decided to patronise a Facebook vendor that sells "processed garri" by name Esther Ene. I got her contact via FB, and we negotiated price on WhatsApp for a bag of garri @ 80k (attached receipt). After making payment, it was agreed that I would be picking up on Saturday - 8th, June, 2024. Before the payment, I specifically told her that I would like to pick the item @ Iddo park in Lagos which is not far from my abode.
She agreed to this arrangement.

On Saturday that I was supposed to pick up, I called Esther Ene only for her to start dishing excuses. First, She said the driver was at Iyana-Ipaja and will soon get to Iddo park which was a lie, she continued given excuses inorder to buy time by posting the arrival to Sunday.
On the said sunday, She said the driver took it to Ijora, Ok, give me the driver's contact so I can directly reach him for pick-up, She said it's now the store keeper that's holding the item. Can I have the store keeper's number? She became dumb.

I got tired of her games and opted for refund, which she hasn't done till now. Today is Wednesday, 12th of June, '24, no trace of the item I paid for, neither is the supposed Esther Ene picking my calls or responding to my messages anymore. I have all evidence to prove my points.

Esther Ene is a full time scammer and a liar. Everything about her are all lies from the pit of hell. This is her number +234 816 616 3756

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by osmosis101(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12
I don't really know where you typing this from
We actually in June here in Nigeria ...
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by LilySam: 8:51pm On Jun 12
osmosis101:
I don't really know where you typing this from
We actually in June here in Nigeria ...

Thank you so much @Osmosis101, i was actually in a hurry while typing this.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Samogbo1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12
LilySam:
*SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!*

My main reason for taking out time to write this is to save innocent souls that will go through her wall, read up those nonsense she wrote there and patronise her. She is a FRAUDSTER!

It was indeed a dark Friday to me. I decided to patronise a Facebook vendor that sells "processed garri" by name Esther Ene. I got her contact via FB, and we negotiated price on WhatsApp for a bag of garri @ 80k (attached receipt). After making payment, it was agreed that I would be picking up on Saturday - 8th, July. Before the payment, I specifically told her that I would like to pick the item @ Iddo park in Lagos which is not far from my abode.
She agreed to this arrangement.

On Saturday that I was supposed to pick up, I called Esther Ene only for her to start dishing excuses. First, She said the driver was at Iyana-Ipaja and will soon get to Iddo park which was a lie, she continued given excuses inorder to buy time by posting the arrival to Sunday.
On the said sunday, She said the driver took it to Ijora, Ok, give me the driver's contact so I can directly reach him for pick-up, She said it's now the store keeper that's holding the item. Can I have the store keeper's number? She became dumb.

I got tired of her games and opted for refund, which she hasn't done till now. Today is Thursday 12th of June, no trace of the item I paid for, neither is the supposed Esther Ene picking my calls or responding to my messages anymore. I have all evidence to prove my points.

Esther Ene is a full time scammer and a liar. Everything about her are all lies from the pit of hell. This is her number +234 816 616 3756

Even in this tough Emilokan regime, well some people can be heartless.

Sorry about your bitter experience.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Pussyisgud: 9:03pm On Jun 12
It's normal thing here in Nigeria, you are a very unwise, naive and inexperienced person and that sharp girl have used you to cash out.
Mugu must fall for guyman to chop normally.
Right now Esther will be eating fried rice and turkey while brushing the new wig she just purchased with ya 80k.
Bros take your L and rest jejely.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Wait Before A Picker Credit My Money? / Graphic Designer Needed / 4yrs Instagram For 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.