Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (66669 Views)

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Burgerlomo: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Dem don day chop her outside grin
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Today12345: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2019
angry
AreaFada2:
OP ensure your wife has no mood disorder. It appears you both had a better sex life previously. Try figure out why it changed.
You said she's not stressed aside "looking after the children". That's a big job she does alone 5 days a week. Stressful.

How old are you both, how many kids and their ages? The last two questions may be relevant to her developing mood disorder or not.

If she has also become very emotionally detached, like not minding if you come for the weekend or not, not excited or happy too see you, there might be more to it. Time apart might have affected it.

And hopefully she's not seen someone else.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Kylekent59: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Bluffly:

Who said so. Truth is he is making his coming home all about sex. Must be have sex anytime he comes.

You just said the whole truth.

Prioritising sex every weekend is the cause.

It makes her sees herself as a sex slave to you.

Don't listen or take the idea of those saying your wife is seeing someone else.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by tiwiex(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2019
2mch:

Don’t cheat. Try to make her open up about her sexual preferences. I don’t think you are doing it how she likes it. Communicate with your wife and you will get your answer.

I am thinking monogamy is overrated here. Why start begging an individual for something as available as sex. I think he should have had a girl friend in Abeokuta. I think guys who stay faithful and are deprived are being tortured deliberately. She believes that guy can never cheat and is having fun with the torture. He also needs to stop coming home every weekend. And he really should get a weekly companion. It would relax him and take the tension away. Let him see this as therapy. Getting sex from his wife now will look like a dog getting a treat for good behaviour. Social conditioning. Me too dey proud for that sha. Maybe that's me I guess.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by LANDLORD72: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Your wife is cheating on you
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by 2mch(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2019
tiwiex:

I am thinking monogamy is overrated here. Why start begging an individual for something as available as sex. I think he should have had a girl friend in Abeokuta. I think guys who stay faithful and are deprived are being tortured deliberately. She believes that guy can never cheat and is having fun with the torture. He also needs to stop coming home every weekend. And he really should get a weekly companion. It would relax him and take the tension away. Let him see this as therapy. Getting sex from his wife now will look like a dog getting a treat for good behaviour. Social conditioning. Me too dey proud for that sha. Maybe that's me I guess.
In marriage and life especially when there are kids you don’t make such emotional decisions

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by BlackHummer(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Ishilove:
For those saying the man should get a girlfriend, are women allowed the same option if their husbands are not meeting up?

Yes they are, for as long as the paid their groom price as well as other dues. cheesy
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:27am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

Thank bro. Just that I don't like cheating on my wife because she is not the cheating type too, maybe because she was circumcised that is why she has low sex drive.
then why are you here complaining when you identify the problem and solution is in your hands, ie let things be the way they are! In the real sense, it's absolutely wrong for woman not to satisfy her husband sexually, it has wrecked many homes, no matter how you want to paint it, any woman who deny her husband sex is under spell and has failed in her responsibility ,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by karma2000: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2019
Try to surprise by watching her when u are not around karma will open up the truth
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Christmasdon(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Nna eh lekwanu problem o, ha this one his strong and stronger than COZA AND RUGA combined, what kind of wife his this, denying your spouse of sex, this is unheard of. unacceptable. only prayer can solve this, pray the rosary 2times in 2weeks and see GODS HAND AT WORK. I WISH YOU WELL. SIR.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Prettyjolie: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Try going home unannounced

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by tiwiex(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2019
2mch:

In marriage and life especially when there are kids you don’t make such emotional decisions

Didn't say he should move on. He needs therapy. She won't change from having a discussion. I also think we shouldn't hold ourselves hostage in the name of the children and emotional decisions. That's like living in bondage in the name of children. She probably realises this mindset and has gotten comfortable. Lemme ask you. If she doesn't change and he spends another 5 years on this, what would you suggest? At which point is enough is enough? He has emotions too you know.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by freg2000: 1:58am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

Its a pity but you were here to get sound advice. First, your wife is already having good and solid sex outside the marriage. Second, she is only with you because of what to eat and to take care of her children.
But the truth is that ,its always a messy game trying to work out divorce. Just allow her to enjoy herself. Whatever you can give to support the home, do it but you don't need to be coming home every weekend again. Make it once in 2 wks and don't even trouble her for sex, Let her be.
Find a mature lady to deal with because you need sex and you need it very well, its part of good health. Enjoy yourself outside very well and leave her alone.
The result will be that she either change and call the family to beg you or she pack out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by InvertedHammer: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow ....[. ]
....I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

/
Why not post her phone number here so that folks can call to beg her to have sex with you?

What else do you want? There is a popular saying that if you want regular sex, don't get married. Premarital sex is only a bait to rope men into marriage.

/

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by stanliwise(m): 2:01am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

Thank bro. Just that I don't like cheating on my wife because she is not the cheating type too, maybe because she was circumcised that is why she has low sex drive.
I don't support you cheat. But don't be too sure of your opinion. When an animal looks like a goat, then in many cases it is a gpat. I will advise you read the writings on the wall.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ndindiatu: 2:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Find libido medications and add in her food
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by bluebay(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Brother, She’s gotten diverted attention.. You know what I mean... I suggest you hire a private investigator right the way . For there’s no Woman who will deny her husband sex when she seems him only on weekends..
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by maxilly(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2019
HITdemUP:
This is a sensitive issue. This is the actual reason my boss opted for a second wife as he couldn't bear the emotional torture his wife subjected him to with her incessant attitude of denying him sex as at when due. I'm not advising you to marry another wife though, but let her know the likely consequences of her actions. I don't think she is cheating on you either, hope she hasn't been masturbating in your absence ?, masturbation makes one lose sight of emotional and spiritual connection you should have with someone during sex. When the emotional connection doesn't exist, sex becomes un-enjoyable . Considering the weeks you spend outside before reuniting with your family it's safe to say she got used to self servicing herself to the point she no longer enjoy sex with you. Finally, learn to be more romantic with her., let her know how beautiful she is and how you easily get turned on by merely looking at her.. Talks like this will bring the emotional connection that existed between you guys.
Take the good parts of my advice that you consider meaningful and deter the ones you find not helpful. Good luck

There's no amount of self servicing that can make you loose touch with the main deal. I think she is the type who just naturally dislike sex. The only time she'll ask for sex is when she thinks is time to get pregnant. Quick question, is she a dead wood during sex? If yes, no need, if you like give her some head she will still be wondering why you are doing it.she will always see sexual advances as disturbance. But if she has not been that way before then I'm sorry to tell you that her love for you is diminishing. Increasing the money you normally give her may or may not fix the situation but it is worth a try if you can do it. a wise man once said when money dey love go dey when money no dey...... Well you know the rest. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.

No need to be sorry about it. What u just said is most likely true. I only pity guys that marry women they are not compatible with. If she like fine pass queen of the coast or hot pass fuel tanker when explode if i notice any incompatibility especially in the other room area baba i no fit commit myself to u. I can't please u to displease myself na Person when supposed to even dey rush me tear cloth go come still dey form tiredness on top the levels I really pity the guy sha and the unfortunate slowpoke fvcking his wife undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ushafe(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:

All these are not necessary, just tell him the truth!! We’re adults here .
You think your option is the truth, don't rush in conclusion on sensitive issue like this, she may be going through a lot in her mind.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by DMerciful(m): 2:37am On Jul 06, 2019
See reason our forefathers married multiple wives? We thought we were wise marrying one wife when some cannot cope. Op, get another wife or official side chic . You are not supposed to be unsatisfied in your marriage.
sassysure:
So sorry @op.

This seem genuine.
If your wife is circumcised, it will take a lot, I mean a lot to get her to have sex.
She was initially into it cos u guys must give birth. Once the children came, case closed.

Circumcision comes with emotional and psychological trauma, make no mistake about that. U fuel it also by reminding her how frigid she will be when she reaches 40.

I have met only one circumcised lady and boy, it wasn't fun for the boyfriend. They cohabitated in school for 2 yrs plus and the guy left her a virgin. Was very hard for this guy and he was planning on long term relationship. The babe said she has never for once had sexual feeling. A man coming near her irritates her a lot.

With this scenario, u can go back to the drawing table and try to pull the emotional plug she needed from you instead of trying to remind her u have needs.
And believe u me, a normal woman who is emotionally put off by you can stay with you for yrs and still won't be moved.
But in your case, it woman isn't normal.
Reach out and start afresh with her. If u make her feel worthy and sexy inside, she will show it.
U can stop demanding for sex when you are around. U won't die. It's all in the head and baseless assumptions.
Do your bits together when u are around by enjoying each other's company and do always assure her she is perfect for you just the way she is.
Her groove will come back with time.
All the best man.

I read somewhere that u have to really stimulate a circumcised woman real good for her to feel. So enough licking and stretching. She will be watching your facial countenance the way men watch woman's face when on the act.

And those ediots still practicing this useless tradition all in the name of caging women, shame on them. Real shame.
The man is a gentleman else he would have raped his wife and society will support him.

Why is the world cruel to women?
From our useless religions to cultural practices.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by DMerciful(m): 2:45am On Jul 06, 2019
You think it's easy for a man to hold this position not to cheat on his wife given the circumstances? A genuine effort by this man to remain faithful yet you're finding fault. The truth is women with low sex drive naturally pretend to be into sex just to hoodwink guys to marry them. These men will be wondering if their wives have changed, bla bla bla but it's a freaking lie. They never had it but were pretending. Our forefathers married several wives, there has to be some advantages. Even the women who think they are sexually driven, check and you'll find out their husbands or bfs initiate sex 80% of the time.
cococandy:
Your mind is already on other women.
I can’t count the number of times you’ve said the phrase about getting a side piece.

You’ll reap what you sow the moment you start sleeping outside. (If you haven’t already).

Work on your marriage. Can you guys move in together?instead of weekly visits. Maybe the spontaneity of not having a weekend sex timetable might help you guys. Timetables are boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Luckyziakegha: 2:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being dropped By Supersport..

Well known SuperSport presenter, Robert Marawa has propelled his very own online TV channel, scarcely a month subsequent to being sacked by SuperSport.

https://news1960.fun/2019/07/06/robert-marawa-launches-his-online-tv-after-being-dropped-by-supersport/

1 Share

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Burntcoal(f): 2:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Pls this is long ooooo

B4 I got married the marriage counselor asked me a question...... Will u b able to cope with ur husband coming on weekends alone? Den obviously and still in love..I just smiled and like d church girl I am and said....God will help me.

Two weeks after the wedding poposhinshin boo went to work and it was just me in a two bedroom apartment lonely,bored, out of touch with my friends, sometimes scared at night.

It's wasn't easy cos I had to find new hobbies... Reading, writing, sewing, even the gym. I started soaking mysef in these hobbies and I no longer call him like 10times B4 noon. To cut d long story short we lost dat spark in our marriage until we went back to the basics.....

As a stay at home mom... Kids can wear u out esp the 1_4yrs of age, especially the only boys crew....they test u, they hit u, strecth u to the max. Sometimes I let my kid wreck all d havoc she could den clean up after. Sometimes I lock her up in d room and cry in d palour hoping my husband was here......

I too use to give excuses like I'm tired pls who won't. Fridays r d worst for mother's with no help.

Take a look at me and some Nigerian women fridays........

Takin d kids to school, rush to d market, take Dem from school, make sure they r not hitting themselves on the head with remote control or playing one stupid game called.... Pinch me once I'll pinch u five times... Go to d kitchen and start cooking cos u want him to eat his food fresh and hot and nt some refrigerated stuff. Den he comes u get him his shower, he eats and watches TV, plays with d kids, bribe Dem wit gifts, u wash the plates,, try and get the kids to bed.... The stubborn ones will make u run marathon B4 dey sleep.....some will ask for cold tea, B4 u r back he has slept off...... I always back my 2yr old baby B4 she fit sleep. Now after all dat I silently go to d bedroom and lay down.... U will now come and b bringing one hand...... Ko ni funny oooo. Pls who wont be tired..... Sometimes I don't eat on Friday evenings. I will advice u to try dese steps

1.... Wen u r around on weekends do something like... Bathe the kids, do little laundy, even cook u won't die now.
2......talk... Ask her about the week, any challenges.
3....... U av to seduce ur wife.... Speak dirty, appreciate her in bed...make sure she is satisfied also, don't just shoot ur stuff and sleep off. She may want more
4...... Try and come home on Thursday or very early on Friday.... Bring gifts not just for d kids but also for her......
5...... Pray together, ask abt her dreams and goals, while u r pursuing URS make sure hers doesn't fizzle out.....
6..... Stay home one weekends.... Don't go visiting friends using d whole day dia.

I pray tyns will go back to normal for u.

Now I look forward to our weekend sex cos it's always gbagam!!!!! Now we do some styles and he will ask.... Is dis even godly?.... My friend carry on, u know wetin d pastor and in wife dey do...... Send d kids out tell Dem to go and play wit ur family friends.... Give Dem cookies dey love it....winks.....

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by enesty77(m): 2:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Firstly, make a thorough investigation of her movements in ur absence. Update your post with your findings, then we know what to do from there
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by abraham01emma01: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2019
The solution is to move her to your working place to enable both of you to enjoyed your companionship because empty handed is the devil's workshop
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.

Probably
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2019
cococandy:
Look at how easily the suggestions for infidelity are being handed out left right and center.
Lmao.

I swear, I thought I was the only one that noticed. I also noticed the number of likes on the post advising him to find a side chic.

People don't use logic at all. A side chic whom you won't marry is a temporary solution, why not seek for resolution with your wife & find out her real reason for denying you, buy her favorite gifts, items etc. Then present your questions to why these things are happening.

Side chic that would love & wants to marry you is even worse because they come out for blood, because of envy & she wants to take over.
Better to even divorce & go your way, so you can happily do whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 06, 2019
She's tired of sex, except you find ways to keen her interest again expecially since she sees you once in a while. She channelled her interest to somewhere else, usually the kids take away her attention. Don't mind the fools telling you she's cheating, when a woman looses interest in sex, it's mainly because she's not enjoying it. Do your work well sir.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by purplerope: 3:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Guy, that woman is seeing another man during the week, Bone that thing ohh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Very rigid situation.

There's nothing you can do to reignite the spark In some women when they have decided to turn off the switch trust me.

I'd advise you just cable your line and find a fuckmate around you for relief.

By the time she sees you no longer ask her for sex, her body go phone her.
People like you disgust me. You know nothing about marriage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Best Diaper For Babies / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.