Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (66677 Views)

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2019
I can clearly see a BETTER john thomas in the picture!

...man up and do the needful!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Teaveapoet(f): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2019
you seems like a rich dude..... i don't encourage adultery tho but let her know body no be firewood. buy her books talks about women denying their husband their rights and get audio cassette that talks more about sexuality. God bless
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by GodSaklek(m): 3:47am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

Bro, this is a dangerous situation,I don't want u to believe that your wife is having an affairs with someone yet,but I want u to investigate this issue yourself,there is a possibility that she's meeting someone else,although u know your wife than anyone but generally,don't think u have known everything, women can behave this way if they are having an extra marital affairs,but for her to denied u sex despite that u always show up weekly is too bad,never trust anyone, a woman can keep a secret for a very long time,don't ask her anything anymore and don't let her feel suspicious at all, start your investigation from her phone secretly, and don't let her know anything untill you finish your investigation,at least 2 weeks is okay for you to do the investigation,do the investigation yourself,even if u will not go to work for that 2 weeks,pretend as if u are working normally, don't stay home because of that, but if u must ask someone else to help u, be vigilant of the person u are going to ask and it must be a person your wife has no connection with and u must trust that person, it's better to let that person be a female..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Plain justification for infidelity and whorism
DMerciful:
You think it's easy for a man to hold this position not to cheat on his wife given the circumstances? A genuine effort by this man to remain faithful yet you're finding fault. The truth is women with low sex drive naturally pretend to be into sex just to hoodwink guys to marry them. These men will be wondering if their wives have changed, bla bla bla but it's a freaking lie. They never had it but were pretending. Our forefathers married several wives, there has to be some advantages. Even the women who think they are sexually driven, check and you'll find out their husbands or bfs initiate sex 80% of the time.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by deltateam: 3:50am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I can decide not to come home on a weekend just to attend to other girls but I didn't. Many people often call me a pastor because my neighbor where I work has not seen me with girlfriend with all the freedom I have.

Sometimes she jokingly says that I so much like sex that she doesn't want to grow old fast because of sex. With just 2 or 3rounds am OK till next weekend oo.

HOW TRUE IS This? as for me I get satisfy whenever we have fun togeda such that I can wait till next weekend when I will return home from work.

She is not a working class type, so she does her business at home, no stress except to take care of kids. at time she complained of headache, tiredness, or even if I wake her up at around 4am when kids have slept, she will complain that why did I wake her up when she was dreaming. And if am forcing her, she will being to make noise that can wake the kids up.

Here in my place of work in abeokuta I have all the reason to sleep with other girls, in which I have told my wife herself that my conscience cannot judge me if I do, because with little time I spend with you, u often turn me down and mostly she never initiate sex with me except she is extremely happy but very rear.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate.

Do you bathe, spray good perfume and wear good clothes. Dirt is a turn off to women. Do you buy her gifts when coming back?

Do you flirt with her and compliment her during the day time? Do you take interest in her affairs or you busy yourself with TV, phone or newspaper and only look her way at bed time? She may be feeling used.

Buy her fruits like bananas and apples.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by bigcasava1(m): 3:54am On Jul 06, 2019
uruba23:
Okay maybe we should wait for the elders but I think you should communicate more with your wife and try see her beyond been a sex tool agreed by the time you returned Konji would have accumulated.Really you need to study moods,you know the language women hear is money,so if you haven't done that part you might not have a willing partner,secondly you need to do the little things that matters,especially now that you got kids,try to understand your wife and her moods.
are you saying that he should pay her for Bleep! Is better he seek it outside
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Primenet(m): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2019
ok noted but don't cheat on her. if do you will have succeeded in opening the door to the devil. please and settle the matter. Let her know the consequence of her continued denial can cause to the family.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by bjbjbj: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Maybe another bobo dey help her out.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by DateMynd44(m): 3:59am On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:
[s] mmm

Very rigid situation.

There's nothing you can do to reignite the spark In some women when they have decided to turn off the switch trust me.

I'd advise you just cable your line and find a fuckmate around you for relief.

By the time she sees you no longer ask her for sex, her body go phone her [/s] .
are u insane?
the guy said he's God fearing that's why he has avoided girls and you're here dishing a jonadab advise

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by jenkini(m): 4:00am On Jul 06, 2019
donkilidon:
What are your aIts all about the guy abi...improving this stepping up that...if he does all this only to find out later she ks shagging a modafuka outside it will be very painful.

ges?
How long have you been in the marriage?
How long have you known each other?
What changes in sex partern have you noticed from the beginning till now?
When did she start having low sex drive?
Do you suspect she's seeing someone as a result of your job type?
Do you satisfy her other needs as a woman?

Answer these questions honestly and am sure you would find answers you desire.

She might just be passing through a phase in her life, soon the drive might appear.

I encourage you to adopt new and more romantic approach to making her desire you more.
Step up your game,
By improving your general being.
It's not easy to eat same food everyday,every month, every year served in same plate prepared with same old seasoning. Try to serve the same food differently, flavored differently, served differently.
And am sure she will change.
Good luck brother

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by DateMynd44(m): 4:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Gaggi:
Withdraw what women value most and she will be the one begging you. Stop asking her and don't come home every weekend, do what you can to satisfy your sexual needs even if it involves self pleasure.
na wah oh. people dey for this site oh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Lush100(m): 4:07am On Jul 06, 2019
See a counselor and a doctor.
A counselor to speak to her from the religious or spiritual angle that denying ur husband sex is bad.
And a doctor to give her prescription to boost her sex drive and address other issue of concern she might raise.(e.g pregnancy)

Whatever it is, your wife's approach is wrong.
She may be expecting something from u and using that as a tool.

Do as advised above.
Best of luck sir

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by jenkini(m): 4:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Tough one bro.

i for say ignore her and try to catch her attention because that is what i would do but we are different. I want you to know its a common thing in marriages these days and you are not alone. Its a major cause of infidelity amongst a group of men.

Infidelity however is not the solution in your case cos you have the opportunity to but not utilizing it. Talk to her about it, i presume you have already, try to be romantic again as some folks have said. I wish you all the best but please dont entertain thoughts like shes cheating on you.

quote author=kennydotkom post=79928621]My wife has always denied me sex with her, though I know that whenever she is not in good mood, she won't allow me, but this has become frequent with her. Note that I work in another state but I come home every weekend in which I have all the privileges to have girls because I live alone.

I don't know who to report her to .i just don't want to flirt around because of fear of God and love I have for my kids. We can go a month without sex, she is very OK with that, I told her that she had turn herself to just roommate. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by OALandAgents: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2019
I guess you noticed where op stated that she initiates sex when she is extremely happy. This is the key to the solving the problem.
Perhaps wife usually unhappy and if he can make happy then he would be getting all the sex he wants. Try increasing her allowance for running the home.
davillian:

I think he should try making her happy and he would get what ever he needs from her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by deltateam: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2019
bukatyne:

It is your wife we can advise in this case.

Can you get her here?

Or you show her the thread?

As a wife, she ought to look forward to your arrival every weekend and clear her calendar to make you her priority so you feel rejuvenated when going back the next week.

Why op no marry person like you? Why women dey fuk up?

Some of them feel sex is limited to child bearing. That's bullcrap.

Advice your fellow women. Make dem borrow sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by deltateam: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

I agreed with you the major key to make woman libido high is money, but am trying my best, cos am the only one working, she doesn't go out often, atleast I established her with small scale business. and i do assist her at home, wash my clothes, her clothes, and kids cloth on that Saturday morning, she usually commend me that I hv always relief her whenever I return on weekend.

Then let her relief you. Is she selfish? What fuckery is she trying to put up? Now I understand why men marry housewives and make her dependent on him. That way she has to fulfill her duties or no monthly allowance.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by deltateam: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
In all fairness to her she is not the cheating type, i knew that in our courtship days . most of the time she do company that I like sex too much and do I want to kill her that is when she is not ready or interested in it

You guys are not sexually compatible. What were you discussing during courtship then when you know you love sex? Why didn't you tell her then?

Abi you were forming?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Itulah(m): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2019
You already know what to do before coming here wink
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by daddytime(m): 4:39am On Jul 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
are u insane?
the guy said he's God fearing that's why he has avoided girls and you're here dishing a jonadab advise

You are a dimwit.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by daddytime(m): 4:40am On Jul 06, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

People like you disgust me. You know nothing about marriage!

I puke on you...
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by deltateam: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
Bro thank you, I have spoken with her many time, there was a time earlier in the morning on Monday I ask her for sex before I embark on my journey to place of work she refuse me and make sure I left home Hot and she never care what I can do or go to get myself satisfied till I return on Friday. I do help her with house work, that is what I like most, I do cook, sweet even wash her cloth and my kids cloth, I stop the cooking when her immediate younger brother join us to stay with us, atleast I need to respect myself. When it comes to sex,
I don't rush at all I can spend 40mins for pre-intimacy to make sure she enjoy it. What am thinking is that may e because she was circumcised, cos they usually have low sex drive

You mean female genital mutilation? Women are not circumcized.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by deltateam: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:
Bro it's not exactly what u think, she is not the type that cheat, she hardly touch my dick because she get irritated with either dick and spam

Was she raped earlier in life? It could cause frigidity.There are female aphrodisiac products by zee world. They advertise on sun newspapers.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by mekuxiani(m): 4:45am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

You need to go closer to your wife distance can be damaging at times
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by anonymuz(m): 4:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Davash222:
So, you still need Ezemmuo to come and tel you your wife is getting the dicck somewhere else

After the weeks toil and you return home to your beloved wife, a faithful wife would ‘scatter’ you with sexx!!!! She’s getting the D somewhere!!! And I think that D is performing better than you. Sorry about that.
you just said the bitter truth
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Check well, she might be into masturbation, or...a human being just don't want to make love to the husband for no reason, except she married you out of convenience...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by jamesatoy(m): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2019
I almost fell into that trap too...I had to quit the relationship after i even engaged her and yet she didnt change, I think her feelings is diverted towards something/someone else. You have a serious work and investigations to do.All the best.
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by senchibi: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2019
There is No law against marital rape in Nigeria. So if you put a ring on it , then jump into the ocean as it pleases you. I am just quoting the Nigerian law shaa .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by needful: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2019
cococandy:
Look at how easily the suggestions for infidelity are being handed out left right and center.
Lmao.

I thought I was the only that saw the trend of infidelity advices. This is to tell you that for every 100% of marriage in naija, 99.90% indulges in extra marital relationship. Nawaooooo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ityP(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2019
kennydotkom:

Thank bro. Just that I don't like cheating on my wife because she is not the cheating type too, maybe because she was circumcised that is why she has low sex drive.

Did u know of her circumcision before marrying her? If u do, then u are responsible for ur own misfortune. Manage her like that or be getting the juice outside
Re: My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work by ityP(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Davidasi:
Simple and easy thing to do. Buy her a new phone hack her communication with voice recorder or call recorder hide it inside the phone give her two weeks and you will be shocked to see what your darling wife is doing. Am saying out of experience I did it and I was free from bondage women are secretive and you must deal with the. Secretly

Wow. This makes so much sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / Best Diaper For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.