Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is (50581 Views)

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Gerrard59(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Being visa free has lots of factors:

- Economic: No one desires poor people to enter her country unfiltered.

- Stability: You don't offer visa free status to unstable nationalities.

- Trade: The more we trade, the more likely we exchange ideas and promote ease of entry.

- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasians are in Argentina, Brazil, South Africa. Invariably, their brothers in Europe and America will offer those countries visa free status.

And lots more...

On the flip side, Japan and Singapore are the top two safest places on the planet.

10 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Isoduwa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Biafra passport will beat Nigerias own grin

But kanu dey use British passport why?

4 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by AnanseK(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cryomancer:
You're still asking me what i think about a useless green Nigerian passport?
i can't be proud of something that is a threat to my life.
just check the strength of the passports of other lower African countries and their visa free countries, then you'll weep for this contraption called Nigeria. you can start by checking ordinary Mali passport.

With the criminality of Nigerians abroad including drugs, yahoo crimes and robbery I am surprised that any country can allow them entry without visa.

7 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Dipsong: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cryomancer:

just check the strength of the passports of other lower African countries and their visa free countries, then you'll weep for this contraption called Nigeria. you can start by checking ordinary Mali passport.

Yes ho , security company Identity card better pass naija passport . E dey useless check gambia and Mauritius with dem south African passport u go weep for naija

1 Like

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Maski87: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Even with the Gra Gra of USA. See their position. Idiots
Americans don't need to travel to anywhere, the have everything the need in their country, and the whole world wants to go to yankee and not Japan or Singapore

10 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by linearity: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

If the USA wanted, they can be number one on the list....

Free visa entry provisions are usually reciprocal; which means if the USA want her citizens to be granted free visa entry or waiver to xyz country, then USA must reciprocate in kind to the citizens of the xyz country and USA is selective in doing that.

Recently, the USA removed visa wavers with some European countries, this will also trigger a reciprocate action by those countries to do the same to USA citizens.

The government of most countries in the world want to enter into a free visa provision with the USA, but it is the USA that is rejecting those, but the same can't be said about Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by AnanseK(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cryomancer:

Your comparison with Mali is not correct. Mali has not made name as country of criminals. Better find country with large percentage of criminal citizens and compare.

2 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by luminouz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jeromejnr:
Japanese are very respectful, clean and productive everywhere they go so it's no wonder.

Nigerians are the opposite.

The nature and mindset of the average Nigerian can be very appalling.
I heard the Japanese are supercilious and cold!!! undecided
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by mamajj17(f): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:
Surprised to see the UK and USA in such a low position compared to the way they carry themselves.

Am surpised as well, never knew my GERMAN PASS counts alot.....Up Germans, People that appreciate Human kind wink

1 Like

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Maski87: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
The us passport is the most powerful cause everyone wants to go there.

4 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by AngelicBeing: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cryomancer:

l agree
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by 12345baba(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
What is a passport
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Unconquerable: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Japanese are among the most disciplined people in the world. The only country without a ghetto. They keep to their word and are really transparent. The average Nigerian sees being crookish as being smart. In Tokyo they stopped leasing most of the major event centers to Nigerians because they rarely comply to basic instructions. I really respect Nihon.

11 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by SoNature(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

An American passport is still well-respected

But I think they are full of themselves and pride too

2 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by salford1: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cryomancer:

It was tougher for me to obtain that yeye green passport than a passport in the top 6. grin.

Nigerian Immigration Service even collected money for a 64 pages passport but sent me a 32 pages passport. My overpayment enter voicemail.
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Henrichemeka(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Where is Nigeria na?
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by vaxx: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigeria passport used to be one of the best passport in africa during the oil boom (1958 to somewhere around 1970s. what happen now still take our old dad and mom by surprise. then Ghana passport is as useless as nothing. nobody want to deal with a poor country. many Ghanaian had to obtain Nigeria passport just to get to England. GHANA rapid change overtime is what Nigeria can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by bobosydney: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
I thank God that number 9 that can travel to 82 countries.
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

While hating on USA? Or have they denied u visa before? Have u heard that they ever denied a US citizen visa to travel to the few countries like Nigeria that require visa? Pray hard that God make it possible for u to migrate rather than hating on them

3 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by dhareh: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
cosef:

So what are the new requirements for getting a Nigerian passport?

National ID card wasn’t part of the requirement before until few months ago, state of origin declaration at the liaison office wasn’t before too
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Jeromejnr(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
luminouz:

I heard the Japanese are supercilious and cold!!! undecided

Not true...they are very welcoming but shy. People might mistake that for being cold.

1 Like

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by dazzlingd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Among the 45, kindly note that Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo, are inclusive
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jeromejnr:

Not true...they are very welcoming but shy. People might mistake that for being cold.
Really
OK... grin
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Tfreshzz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

They are actually 6th on that list.. Remember, USA passport is still the real hot cake bro

1 Like

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Badgers14: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gerrard59:
Being visa free has lots of factors:

- Economic: No one desires poor people to enter her country unfiltered.

- Stability: You don't offer visa free status to unstable nationalities.

- Trade: The more we trade, the more likely we exchange ideas and promote ease of entry.

- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasians are in Argentina, Brazil, South Africa. Invariably, their brothers in Europe and America will offer those countries visa free status.

And lots more...

On the flip side, Japan and Singapore are the top two safest places on the planet.

Japan and Singapore are high up there with high cost of living
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Hadampson(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Maski87:

Americans don't need to travel to anywhere, the have everything the need in their country, and the whole world wants to go to yankee and not Japan or Singapore

This is not true. Speak for yourself bossman

Why do we have Americans in Europe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Starz825(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Resnik:
grin With the way things are going, it'll soon reduce to 1 destination.
grin... one destination to Benin republic
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Alejobs: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is by Hadampson(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
mamajj17:

Am surpised as well, never knew my GERMAN PASS counts alot.....Up Germans, People that appreciate Human kind wink

Germany for life wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.