Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Any Vacancy For Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Vacancy For Graduate? (270 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / Guinness Nigeria Plc Currently Recruiting For Graduate Trainee Program / Apply For Graduate Trainee Program At Wemabnk Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Vacancy For Graduate? by abimbolabolaw(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

This post is to convey my interest to any Job vacancy. I can offer quality service that you can provide to your clients and I can share the same values. I am confident that I possess the necessary education, capabilities, and experience that will make me a fitting aspirant for this job.

I have recently completed my 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies Education and attained a 2nd Class Honors Upper division. I believe the knowledge I have acquired through my course work and the skills I picked up make me an ideal candidate for any opportunity

I am proficient in directing a team or performing as a team player. I have lots of initiative, enthusiastic to learn new things and possess excellent communication skills. My technical expertise consists of PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe and Word proficiency.

You can always keep in touch with me through my mobile phone (08102320310) and email (abimbolalawrencezi@gmail.com). I look forward to meeting with you to confer how I could greatly contribute to the success of the company.

Yours Sincerely,

Abimbola Omosule.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Field Marketers / Chief Executive Officer Needed / Vacancy At Plaska Klein Furniture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.