Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,187 members, 7,977,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Join Real And Best Occult Group In Nigeria For Instant Money Riches Fame Power - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Join Real And Best Occult Group In Nigeria For Instant Money Riches Fame Power (1016 Views)

How To Make Money By Joining Illuminati Occult Group -{click Here} / Ise! Does Every Group In The Igboid Language Group Use It. / How Can I Join Money Ritual Occult Society To Do Blood Money Ritual And Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Real And Best Occult Group In Nigeria For Instant Money Riches Fame Power by BembeOriental: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2019
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE LIFE EQUAL FOR BOTH THE POOR AND THE RICH.....

Why do you have to suffer so much to achieve in life?the world was'nt meant to be so, why do you allow poverty, hardship, sickness, hatred, unemployment & bad luck to take charge upon you? Life is the great indulgence, while death is the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-HERE AND NOW!

There is now heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! choose your way this hour, for no redeemer Livet! Say unto thine own heart, "I am mine own redeemer.

After becoming a full member money, power, protection against physical and spiritual attack is guaranteed. Most people who have undergone through poverty without solution often misquote the bible saying "Money is the root of all evil" But read in the books of Ecclesiastes 10:19 and Matthew 13:12 and again there is nothing hidden under the sun most people condom the act of prognostication, which is yet an act of phypocracy. You can see your future know your enemies and even communicate with your departed loved ones which most baby Christian pastors are against. With our crystal ball or black mirror the world is on our palm. It's time to pay your enemies in their own coins, most people believe to pay you bad for the good you do to them. But I assure you such people will no longer go free for the "Law of Retaliation" is here "Do me I do you God no go vex" you shall give life for life eye for eye tooth for tooth.

For those who are talented and gifted and needed help to
accomplish their dreams and heart desire. This is not supposed to be published on the internet but because of those of you that have giving up on becoming rich and powerful in life, that’s why we here render you any kind of help that you want and also
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:

want to join occult in Nigeria’
want to join real occult in Ghana’
want to join occult in Africa to be rich’
want to join an occult for money and power’
want to join an occult for wealth and protection’
want to join good occult fraternity in Nigeria’
want to join great temple of Oriental Occult in Nigeria to be rich’
want to join Oriental Occult brotherhood occult in Nigeria/Africa’
want to join secret society occult in Nigeria’
want to be rich and famous
want to make money
want to win election
want to acquire a position
want to be wealthy and powerful in life
how can i join secret society or cult to make money
how can join occult for riches
i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc.
how do i do money ritual
how do i join good occult that will not affect me and my family forever

we are now here for you

Am glad today because am now a successful man of Oriental Occult group, I have taught of been one of the Oriental Occult member so that i will be wealthy, popular, and famous in life and my family will be forever rich. I get a linked up by my primary school friend who is well known. He introduce me to a man who have a successful influence with this occult Oriental Occult society, He really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a secret occult member, I am now rich and wealthy. Oriental Occult is a great and powerful means to get popular in life. So if you really want to be like me today contact us now.

YOU WANT TO JOIN AN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL AND LIFE FULFILLMENT TALK TO US NOW
It pains me a lot to see some people writing on internet ‘i want to join Illuminati occult in Africa’ i want to join Illuminati brotherhood in Nigeria to be rich and famous. first Illuminati is not and African tradition and don’t make people rich, Illuminati don’t need poor people, Illuminati need those that have already made they money and Illuminati don’t have any temple in Nigeria, it is a western tradition and what they need is top politician, top pastors, top musician etc. we Africans knows what our people are lacking so we are here to liberate the poor, what we want are the poor people to come to us so that we can make them rich we are not here for the rich but we are here for the poor people.

Oriental Occult Brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we don’t demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member.

membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification.

guardians of age Oriental Occult Brotherhood is a fraternity with grand lodge temple in Nigeria and Ghana.

dear friend and seeker of the classical African tradition you live in a world shaped by women and men who sought greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds. it was their destiny to become more than merely human to become true masters over the winds of their lives.

we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments:

‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN NIGERIA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN GHANA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH’
‘I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN NIGERIA/GHANA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN NIGERIA FOR RICHES’
‘I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN NIGERIA OR GHANA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN NIGERIA OR GHANA’

Oriental Occult Brotherhood is not for Everyone, But we might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark Brothers and Sisters who have heard the call to come Home to the Oriental Occult Family!

For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the succeeding family of Oriental Occult, you will learn the untold secrets that few have ever known existed! The Oriental Occult rituals for securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside of this family have ever been taught and never will. . .

we are here to protect you if you so desire!
contact us

Phone : +2349050186170

(1) (Reply)

Our Culture Now Upside Down / Begging!!! Does The Hausa Culture Support This / The Curiosity About Pidgin Lingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.