Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,928 members, 7,906,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: (557 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: by ICHINONYE(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
i create this tread so we can all advise our president with good reason here pertaning to the next election which is the contending issue today in our country, no sentiment in your posting please be objective.
Re: Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: by onyengbu1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
Objectivity abi?

Oga President abeg make sure you jail IBB by any means necessary even if its the last thing you did. That will go a long way in helping your ambition.
Re: Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: by egift(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2010
Uncle Jonathan - we only want the truth:
- How long have you been a member, sponsor or PRO of MEND to have known them this much?
- Why did you chose to lie to Nigerians about the bomb blast?
- When will you stop blaming others for your mistakes, instead of manning up to your responsibilities?
(Hint: 6-3-3-4, Depleting foreign reserve, 17Billion for 1st Oct., the lousy SMS, bomb blast, SA vs Okah, etc)
- Why did you invite MEND commanders for coffee in the Villa and crowned it with TV Reality Show at NTA?
Re: Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2010
I.CHINONYE:

i create this tread so we can all advise our president with good reason here pertaning to the next election which is the contending issue today in our country, no sentiment in your posting please be objective.

@Kodo,

So all you do now is to create nairaland threads rather than look for a job and settle down,abi?
Re: Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: by ICHINONYE(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Objectivity abi?

Oga President abeg make sure you jail IBB by any means necessary even if its the last thing you did. That will go a long way in helping your ambition.

is it really easy to arrest IBB in Nigeria
Re: Drop Your Advice To Our President Goodluck Joe Here: by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
I.CHINONYE:

is it really easy to arrest IBB in Nigeria

i dey online

kodo, i dey online

(1) (Reply)

South-west Gets 73% Of Bank Loans In Nigeria / Drug Traffickers Shoot Ndlea Officials In Ondo / The Government Of Obasanjo, Go Carry All Of Us Go For Hell.”—femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.