Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,946 members, 7,906,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? (730 Views)

I Am confused everytime! / What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? / Am Confused If I Should Broke Up Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? by 5point(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
A confused mind I am!However,I am going to gather myself together and trust nairalanders to help me out.
I have been in a distant relationship for close to 4years.We communicate and maintain a very healthy relationship.Recently,I had the opportunity of relocating to a place closer to where he is.Though this relocation involved me making a huge sacrifice, I made it without hesitation.This is where the story begins,

I found out that my "angel" or so I thought had CHAINS of other relationships sad.We talked about it and we forgot all about it and decided to start afresh.I agreed to give him another chance (afterall, nobody holy pass) but resolved in my mind that if he should do such again,that will be the end of our relationship. Everything has been fine since then or perhaps, he became smarter.A week ago,I found out that he has been consistently communicating with one of those babes (I don't know for how long though).I asked him about and he didn't have anything to say.It is Obvious he is still seeing her.

We are already talking seriously about getting married next year but I am sure I don't want to get married to a He-goat grin.I am now faced with the decision of sticking to my resolve or giving him yet another chance.
We have both invested a lot into this relationship and I am finding it difficult to decide.I need your honest advice and a bit of tough love won't harm either.
Re: I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2010
Re: I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2010
give him another chance

if you leave him,you will probably get a worse 'HE-GOAT"
Re: I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? by Dsense(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
U should try giving him another chance,coz like Mrpresident had said if u leave him u would probably meet a worst He-goat.But i would like to add this: if possible for u to upgrade ur relationship from Distant relationship to a closed one that would probably make changes,Because i still can't advise ppl to put so much trust in such a relationship.''Sorry''.
Re: I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? by Kellymario: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
Its better now that u have gotten married to him. If U can,try to be close it might be becos u are not always around that's making him mess around. And remember if u can't cope with him now, don't bother getting married to him becos it will be hell of a life time
Re: I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance? by FrankLucas(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
Pls give him one more chance.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Lists Highest Earning Female Celebs Of 2010 / Am Proud Of Nigeria - Www.allconnect.me / He Who Thinks That He Is Too Small To Make A Change, Has Not, Really, Shared A Bed With A Bug Or A M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.