Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,953 members, 7,922,355 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme (18899 Views)

Tinubu To Reintroduce Osinbajo’s Tax Amnesty Program / Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy / COVID-19: FG Won’t Reintroduce Total Lockdown Again - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
If you like reintroduce it one million times, the answer will always be no. You can't fulanise nor Islamise us
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by tstx(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Seen

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by QueenSekxy(f): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Curses are on those that voted, supported and still supporting this evil man and his crew.

Your generation will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by atheistandproud(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
2016v2017:

Good one

*Please read. Very important*

*Baron Roy wrote:*

*QUESTION*

*If 12 northern states already signed up for RUGA, why was it then cancelled?*

*ANSWER*
*Because it was only meant for takeover of Southern Regions.*

*RUGA would have increased the population of the Fulani in the South.*

*With the new population, electoral victory would be decided by mainly the Fulani.*

*With the RUGA communities, Emirates would dot the South.*

*With the RUGA settlements, the Fulani Militia would have military advantage over their poor victims.*

*With indigenous Southern RUGA-made citizens, political positions in the South would start going to the Fulani.*

*There would be the possibility of Fulani governors Anambra, Fulani Senators from Ogun, Fulani Rep members from Calabar.*

*In another 200 years, indigenous people of the South would be an absolute minority in their Homeland!*

*No, RUGA wasn't meant for the Northern States; it was absolutely designed for the South!*

*They might have suspended the public establishment of the RUGA but would commence the surreptitious establishment by approaching individuals and communities offering them obscene amounts.*

*Information reaching me shows that millions of Fulani nomads have arrived in recent weeks and are just waiting for 'posting' to the different RUGAs. These people cannot go back to their countries (if they ever had one).*

*It is safe to conclude that we have crossed the Rubicon and there's no room for retreat for the newly arrived Fulani.*

*The suspension is a gambit to let down our guards; we are in very apparent danger now.*

*We must organize our regions to stave off the next wave of violent attacks.*

*They're here...and they shall come.*

*#thinkAgainSouth.

Tell them, they don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
dehi:
you are the idiot.... This is how you people drive others to committing suicide... The person could genuinely be facing this issue... So since you don't know if it's true just pass or avoid the post as everybody does. You don't have to start insulting the poster
let him sell his phone. I did not spend up to 15k on project. He shud go and die.
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin

Hahaha
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by engrchykae(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
If FG Can subsidise fertilizer and tractors for farmers. What is wrong in Ruga abeg.
so the fg must take our ancestral land because they subsidised fertilizers and tractors?
try and look at yourself in the mirror

2 Likes

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Bhol28: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
I believe we shouldnt always be antagonists of govt policies aimed at bringing solution to unnecessary killings of human beings in the land.Herdsmen/Farmers crisis didnt just start during pmb's tennure.What some of us fail to realise is that job opportunities will definitely be created in any area a well run modern livestock rearing settlement is located. vet doctors etc will benefit.Some naive state governors who suppose to think of how it can boost their state revenue and negotiate with FG are politicising the issue.Yet none of them can profer any solution to the crisis.
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by sterlingD(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
sterlingD:
Every now and then 19 Northern states and Arewa Spirit.When they on the quest for SOMETHING this is what they do and after they get what they want they will show us their true color of who the REAL NORTHERN STATES and REAL AREWA '' really are''.We should all be VIGILANT,VERY VIGILANT all this is na just wash abeg wish wash.Them don try RUGA INITIATED next na RUGA RELOADED if that one fail next na RUGA REVOLUTION.........................................................................................................................and the SAGA CONTINUES.

I wrote the above especially the BOLD on another thread.They will keep on trying and trying and trying

eabby:
It saddens me when a government can't make industrial/economic clear-cut driven policies.
The last I checked, land mass in the north part exceeds others even Sambisa has not fully been utilized, charity begins at home. I suggest it starts from there.

Honestly it is frightening from now till the end of this administration 2023 this is will continue to be the FOCAL POINT of this government
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Fulani's re-strategize and not FG.

My brother they will bring out money buy every body that matter in the south

Just watch
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by 1forall: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
ijustdey:

According to the letter, dated 2 July, 2019, an implementation committee of the National Livestock Transformation Programme comprising representatives of the National Economic Council (NEC), [b]National Food Security Council/b] and Federal Executive Council as well as the minister is to be inaugurated to oversee the delivery of the national livestock transformation programme.

Lol. So Nigeria has a food security council, and Nigerians are hungry?
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
engrchykae:
so the fg must take our ancestral land because they subsidised fertilizers and tractors?
try and look at yourself in the mirror
fg no dey take land build road rail and barracks Do u live in ur ancestral land if i may ask
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Omoslim26: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wel d problem is dat we in d south we dont have enough land for ourselves nt to talk of sharing wit some ragamulfins dey shud nt try rubbish wit us cus their cup is almost full dey shud jst carry their ruga to d north if dem force it on us we wil burn d ruga nd d people inside d ruga join self nonsence
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by RTSC: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
We spat on the graves of southern forefathers when we elected buhari as president

And the fearful thing is that he has nothing to lose.

The mad man has already won reelection. There is no stopping him.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by tiredoflife(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
smirn:

Last time i checked only Northern states showed interest in the scheme why are southerners so worried?

We are worried cos where is this Fulani u want to put in these settlements coming from
What happens in the north is also our concern cos we are still sharing the same country
After we break up
We won't be bothered

1 Like

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
smirn:

Last time i checked only Northern states showed interest in the scheme why are southerners so worried?
some of them don't have sense they are opposing Ruga ask them to suggest a good alternative...no awnser...na person like El rufai fit them so long d idea is a good one carry on people should wail...when El rufai sack some teachers den who fail test people shouted is El rufa not back second term
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Omoslim26: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
AntiBaltutaka:
They should site it in the southwest

nd u think if dey take SW they wil nt spread to SE ND SW guy shun tribalism its a useless venture ur score for dis post na
3/100
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by FearGodinall: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
He added that it would be in the interest of Nigerians for the Fulani herders to be settled in place.

Do this idiots thinks that the fulani's has monopoly of violence. We shall see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by deomelo: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
The letter also made reference to the directive to suspend RUGA because “it is not in accordance with the designs approved by NEC, NFSC and FEC,”

What he government said and openly and what still stands, not a screte letter, basically what the FG stipulated to every Nigerian out in the open.

a development which has been described as temporary, with a foremost Northern leader, Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, boasting in an interview that RUGA scheme “will be back.”.

An ignorant and agenda based opinion and rendition of what the government said.

Question, why are people going crazy over this man's opinion?

Either way, RUGA or NLTP, both are not mandatory, it's a voluntary program so why are Nigerians always mad and going crazy over every damn benign rubbish under the sun?
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Omoslim26: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
If FG Can subsidise fertilizer and tractors for farmers. What is wrong in Ruga abeg.

if it is instituted in d north den its nt wrong bt in d south big problem cus we dont av lands for blood sucking vagabonds period ur score for dis post is
17/100
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by martowskin1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
condemn:
Southerners make we get sense and start to venture into this cattle business oh. Once maga pay boys for street, make them buy land for inside bush and buy cows straight.

no mind them, they go buy benz dey come show their selves for street
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by deomelo: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
smirn:

Good question.

Sometimes I just think southerners are mad and deranged?

You are in charge of your own land, the FG by law can not take your land for any reason and RUGA or NLTP is voluntary, you don't have to participate so why are they barking like mad bingo all over the place?

Some Northern states have moved on already and have established their own RUGA schemes and heaven is not falling, they are not even thinking about the ignorant noisemakers in the south displaying their bigoted and bitter rants.

This is nothing but lunacy.
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
I believe we shouldnt always be antagonists of govt policies aimed at bringing solution to unnecessary killings of human beings in the land. Herdsmen/Farmers crisis didnt just start during pmb's tennure. What some of us fail to realise is that job opportunities will definitely be created in any area a well run modern livestock rearing settlement is located. Vet doctors etc will benefit. Some naive state governors who suppose to think of how it can boost their state revenue and negotiate with FG are politicising the issue.Yet none of them can profer any solution to the crisis.
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by General0847: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Dead on arrival.

Any deliberate attempt to reintroduce or repackage this evil agenda will be met by stiff resistance from the South.

South-East and South-South will reject. South West will obey their feudal lords the fulani.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
AntiBalaka:
They should site it in the southwest
dem say de don't want abi u De mad
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
smirn:

Most of the cattles in the south are even owned by southerners but the Hausas and Fulanis help take care of them. One thing is still dont understand is that the RUGA issue is simply voluntary for interested states why is it that those states who said they are not interested still complaining? Is it that they dont want interested states to adopt the scheme for fear of something or what? Just like sharia law, only interested states are practicing it against earlier speculation that it may be forced on the entire country. Abeg make una help me reason am

People like you have eyes but cannot see.

Do you not know that the drive for sharia is what inevitably gave rise to BH?

Do you know the amount of suffering Christians in those sharia states are going through? Even in non sharia states, Christians are being persecuted all over the north.

Better know that there has always been an islamic agenda in this country and many middle belt states just woke up to this reality.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingsaint:
Good day nairalanders.My name is innocent and I'm a final year student of University of Nigeria. I'm currently passing through financial difficulties as my father recently suffered from stroke and much money was spent in his treatment. This has made me unable to get money to fund my final year project research and I won't graduate if I don't complete my project. Pls help me, any amount will be appreciated. God bless you sir
UBA
You are on ur own
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Rotimi47: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Cletus77:
Until they can give AMADIOHA land for free in the North, they're still whining ; shocked

No matter how evil is repackaged..it is still evil
Chai You too bad o! ; Amadioha to get free land for North! shocked

Dem go fear fear now grin Bad Guy grin

1 Like

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by AntiBalaka: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
banjo022:
dem say de don't want abi u De mad

You must be rugaed.

Femi Adesina said so for Benue people.

I don't see why you can't give up your land for your fulani lords
Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
deomelo:

Good question.

Sometimes I just think southerners are mad and deranged?

You are in charge of your own land, the FG by law can not take your land for any reason and RUGA or NLTP is voluntary, you don't have to participate so why are they barking like mad bingo all over the place?

Some Northern states have moved on already and have established their own RUGA schemes and heaven is not falling, they are not even thinking about the ignorant noisemakers in the south displaying their bigoted and bitter rants.

This is nothing but lunacy.

How come the fg started construction of ruga in benue state without state government approval?

All plans to establish fulani settlements in the south and many middle belt states will be stoutly resisted.

It is northerners that are mad and deranged blood thirsty animals who use religion as a cover for their atrocities.

1 Like

Re: RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kylekent59:
cheesy

Government of his people, by his people, and for his people.

Myowncracy is the best.

I will still say while i love the president.

When he was in CPC, PDP was in power then, he talked and proscribed PDP so much. His voice was not heard then.

He never gave up. He entered APC, believed and had faith that he would win.

He actually won that 2015 election,he still won the 2019 also.

All those sets of people abusing the president (Buhari) should also know that he knew everything about Nigeria long before contesting for 2015.

He had faith and he eventually won. Even the bible says,"with faith,you can move mountains" which he did.

Nice one MR president. I wish you success in this second tenure.

I derive strength from what I have written above when I face a tougher opponent.

Haters/tribal bigots should huge the nearest transformer.

I believe you took a good look into your skull perhaps the yeast shaped donut you saw inside made you feel you had a brain but well-done anyway I blame the f***king internet for letting all animals have access to it.
please do tag me if you are still not sure of that thing you think is functioning inside your skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.