Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,927 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Sister Kills Elder Brother In Kano - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister Kills Elder Brother In Kano (301 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sister Kills Elder Brother In Kano by superjessy: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
A teenage mother, simply known as Ummi, of Nassarawa Local Government Area of Kano State was on Saturday, arrested by the police for allegedly stabbing her 30-year-old brother, Sani Suleiman to death following a dispute.
Confirming the incident, the Kano State Police Command spokesman, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, said the Command, through its Badawa Divisional office, received a report at about 5:pm on Saturday that Ummi had stabbed her elder brother on his neck.
Kiyawa said it was learnt that Ummi, who had been engaged in a heated argument with her brother for two days, suddenly stabbed him on the neck, resulting to his death, shortly after he was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
Kiyawa, said an argument ensued because the late Sani allegedly maltreated his sister’s baby as eyewitnesses claimed that the cause of the tragic incident was the refusal more at https://arewagists..com/2019/07/sister-kills-elder-brother-in-kano.html
Re: Sister Kills Elder Brother In Kano by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
H
Re: Sister Kills Elder Brother In Kano by tsinzu: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
North and violence

(1) (Reply)

Weekend House Chores / 6 Steps To Raise Your Kids Up In Christ In This Difficult World / Ladies Get In Here To Learn How You Can Make Money From Home In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.