Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,026 members, 7,906,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ladies Get In Here To Learn How You Can Make Money From Home In 2020 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Get In Here To Learn How You Can Make Money From Home In 2020 (304 Views)

Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) / 600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here To Learn How You Can Make Money From Home In 2020 by Parmzhelp: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello Ladies,

For a couple of months, I have been teaching women who are at home and who don't have jobs yet that there are several opportunities to make money right there without spending a lot. Of course, it's not easier than working outside but it's much more convenient and its success totally depends on you.

In the US, women make as much as $400 per week just running a daycare from their apartments. People are getting busier especially if you live in a city and so this will become mainstream in a very short time. You don't need much to start, just a decent place and the willingness to learn.

I want to give 20 women the opportunity to start a daycare right from home. I will teach the steps to get their first kids, how to set up space in their apartments, setup documents (including administrative, management and policy doc for parents). Furthermore, I will provide them with a curriculum they can use.

This class is the first set on Whatsapp (I have had live programmes with several beneficiaries) and so I'd be doing it for free first. Take advantage of this now.

If you're interested, send me "interested"
P.S I'm putting my WhatsApp number to protect yours. Unnecessary messages will be blocked.
Re: Ladies Get In Here To Learn How You Can Make Money From Home In 2020 by Parmzhelp: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Its time to get your hands on something in 2020. Still expecting more women.

(1) (Reply)

Isit Legally Right For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab? / A Genuine Cry For Help / Confidence Overly Unshaken Raised Atop Grievous Existence. (c.o.u.r.a.g.e)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.