Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi (7923 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
omojand:

Dude, on what basis have you drawn this conclusion? Let me guess. Lifted straight out of that selfish, backward northerner's (Chiroma) script and presented as fact?

Grow up son, in the best interest of your children born and unborn.

lol@ your spelling of Ciroma which automatically made it Igbo.

My basis for concluding the deliberate attempt to rope in opposition is based on the fact that MEND did the bombing and Okah had disagreement with FG.Why not arrest MEND members and stop intimidating opposition.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by TewMuch: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
I want to know why he is giving an interview and mentioning names at this time of the investigation.Is he trying to tip people off?I thought the SSS was trying to keep mum on the actors or suspected actors in this saga so other criminals are not aware that they are being investigated.Shoddy job by SSS, they should make up their minds on what they are doing.So unprofessional.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2010
mikeansy:

Are we saying that if there was a transaction of 20million naira between Mikeansy and Dokpesi for sales of telecomunication gadgets, any SSS official who want to accuse us of bombing Abuja can not claim that this same 20million was used to purchase explosives to bomb Abuja?

If Dokpesi is invited to explain his relationship with me, will the figure 20million not come up? Or does the mere fact that SSS seems to mention 20 million and Dokpesi seem to agree he gave me 20million conclusively prove that we were both responsible in bombing Abuja?

lets all grow up and stop being childish.

you fail to remember that it was ten thousand naira that vatsa borrowed another army officer that was used to rope him into a coup plot, which he payed with his life, and if i remember correctly, engineered by the coward[b] ibb[/b]
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2010
df2006:

you fail to remember that it was ten thousand naira that vatsa borrowed another army officer that was used to rope him into a coup plot, which he payed with his life, and if i remember correctly, engineered by the coward[b] ibb[/b]

so what are u saying? whats ur point?
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by naijaking1: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^^^
I think he's saying that Dokpesi and IBB by extension has a case to answer.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
truly:

That statement would not convict anybody at a magistrate court
GEJ politcised the matter by bringing FAKE text messages to implicate his political opponents
This is interference with investigation and he would have been insome spot of trouble were he not the president

Isn't it just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strange that your beloved Dokpesi knows "exactly" what the money in the so called, "FAKE text messages" was for for?

"I don't know about the text message, the text wasn't sent to me, I don't know the owner of the phone; in short, I don't know fck all. . .  But the 4 million the phone call talked about wasn't for the bombing! shocked shocked shocked That very same, exact, one and only 4 million was downpayment for our Bayelsa office.
I still don't know fck all!"
Sharap and stop it right there sir, we're getting angry now!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Wheel up an' come again selekta!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
naijaking1:

^^^^

Sorry please when did democratic legal systems start taking Precedence form trumped up charges during Military regime?

If we are saying Dokpesi is as guilty as Vatsa to justify the persecution of Dokpesi; we are by extension suggesting and endorsing a situation where Jonathan practices the worst kind of justice system that obtained during our darkest days of military dictatorship.

Please lets be careful what we wish for. we can become victims tomorrow.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by truly: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
Beaf:

Isn't it just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strange that your beloved Dokpesi knows "exactly" what the money in the so called, "FAKE text messages" was for for?

"I don't know about the text message, the text wasn't sent to me, I don't know the owner of the phone; in short, I don't know fck all. . .  But the 4 million the phone call talked about wasn't for the bombing! shocked shocked shocked That very same, exact, one and only 4 million was downpayment for our Bayelsa office.
I still don't know fck all!"
Sharap and stop it right there sir, we're getting angry now!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Wheel up an come again selekta!
We know that convictions are secured on the basis of evidence
2 points stand in the way of your case
The people who have "SOLID" evidence know that their evidence cannot stand in court
Otherwise they would have gone to court
DR GEJ and his people doctor evidence

The idea of  "Truly knows ABC and ABC is a criminal, so Truly is automatically a criminal" does not stand in court
Otherwise Atiku would have been guilty of all the sins of Obj
and Obj would have been guilty of all the sins of Atiku

Haha - my beloved Dokpesi
My only beloved is my country which sadly is being run by people who while claiming to be a new face
are no better than their predecessors including Abacha who was arranging bomb blasts and blaming them on NADECO

I hope you can also see that the Warii Bomb balst of March this year has never been investigated because
there is no political capital to be made out of it
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2010
^
How does the above meandering collection of personal wishes and emotions straighten Dokpesi's weak story?
Una de fall my hand! Defend your man with some logic or abandon the topic.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2010
naijaking1:

^^^^

thank you

@mikeansy, so is it not worth investigating? remember this people were arrested and upon investigation discovered the dokpesi angle, so therefore because he is campaign manager he shouldn't be investigated? you are putting the cart before the horse, it is an  ongoing investigation. i just want to remind u of prior investigations like this, carried out by our beloved ibb, and the accused  did not make it alive, talking of dirt black charcoal calling kettle black.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
truly:

We know that convictions are secured on the basis of evidence
2 points stand in the way of your case
The people who have "SOLID" evidence know that their evidence cannot stand in court
Otherwise they would have gone to court
DR GEJ and his people doctor evidence

The idea of  "Truly knows ABC and ABC is a criminal, so Truly is automatically a criminal" does not stand in court
Otherwise Atiku would have been guilty of all the sins of Obj
and Obj would have been guilty of all the sins of Atiku

Haha - my beloved Dokpesi
My only beloved is my country which sadly is being run by people who while claiming to be a new face
are no better than their predecessors including Abacha who was arranging bomb blasts and blaming them on NADECO

I hope you can also see that the Warii Bomb balst of March this year has never been investigated because
there is no political capital to be made out of it

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN THE SAME PEOPLE WHO HELD SWAY DURING ABACHAS TIME ARE STILL THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE AROUND JONATHAN

FIRST THEY SHIFTED THE ELECTION PERIOD TO GIVE THEM ROOM FOR THEIR EVIL PLANS
NOW THEY WANT TO FRAME DOKPESI JUST TO WEAKEN IBB s STRONG HOLD.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ITS NOT WORKING AND IT WILL NEVER WORK
ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION :
WHY DO THEY SEE IN IBB A VERY STRONG OPPOSITION?
ANSWER: THEY CAN SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL.

GEJ WILL NEVER WIN PDP PRIMARIES  

LETS WAIT AND SEE
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2010
df2006:

thank you

@mikeansy, so is it not worth investigating? remember this people were arrested and upon investigation discovered the dokpesi angle, so therefore because he is campaign manager he shouldn't be investigated? you are putting the cart before the horse, it is an ongoing investigation. i just want to remind u of prior investigations like this, carried out by our beloved ibb, and the accused did not make it alive, talking of dirt black charcoal calling kettle black.

a credible investigation is what we are all asking for. There is no point absolving those who claimed responsibility, arresting your opponents campaign chief before conducting investigation, only to release the campaign chief without charging him to court.

If you do not find something wrong with the above episode, then may be this debate is not even worth it.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by naijaking1: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
mikeansy:

Sorry please when did democratic legal systems start taking Precedence form trumped up charges during Military regime?

If we are saying Dokpesi is as guilty as Vatsa to justify the persecution of Dokpesi; we are by extension suggesting and endorsing a situation where Jonathan practices the worst kind of justice system that obtained during our darkest days of military dictatorship.

Please lets be careful what we wish for. we can become victims tomorrow.

I have to say that I believe that everybody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However if Dokpesi is convicted of giving money(for campaign, office expenses, amala/tuo, or bomb) and he's IBB's director of campaign, it easy to see how a good prosecutor can easily prove that the original money came off IBB purse. Military or civilian goverments not withstanding.

Whether the severity of the punishment of the bombers, planners, financiers are going to be the same, I'll leave that up to the courts.

One thing is clear, this latest Dokpesi interview does him(them) no good at all.
I prayed and wished that the SSS was totally wrong in picking him up, so that IBB could give GEJ a run for his money, but this interview has proved me wrong.

I wonder whether he spoke to an attorney before this interview?
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
naijaking1:

I have to say that I believe that everybody is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However if Dokpesi is convicted of giving money(for campaign, office expenses, amala/tuo, or bomb) and he's IBB's director of campaign, it easy to see how a good prosecutor can easily prove that the original money came off IBB purse. Military or civilian goverments not withstanding.

Whether the severity of the punishment of the bombers, planners, financiers are going to be the same, I'll leave that up to the courts.

One thing is clear, this latest Dokpesi interview does him(them) no good at all.
I prayed and wished that the SSS was totally wrong in picking him up, so that IBB could give GEJ a run for his money, but this interview has proved me wrong.

I wonder whether he spoke to an attorney before this interview?

May be I am engaging in a debate that I am not fully conversant with. Please how did u conclude that the 4million Dokpesi gave to Eduware had anything to do with Abuja bombings? Has it been proved yet that Eduware bombed Abuja? Has he been indicted or convicted yet?
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by ayinba1(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2010
Everyone forgot that the amount mentioned initailly was $100 bilion USD? Where did that amount run off to? GEJ is a weakling and he and his cronies are not to be believed. Why has MEND not yet been arrested or interrogated. Like there is a reason for that when they have admitted and "apologised"

GEJ is trending the path of CIVIL unrest and he will have only himself to blame for this.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
The moment dokpesi publicly identified with IBB is the moment he lost his sanity and humanity.He has identified with evil at the expense of good and evil will be his enclave,it is a natural phenimenon.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by naijaking1: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
mikeansy:

May be I am engaging in a debate that I am not fully conversant with. Please how did u conclude that the 4million Dokpesi gave to Eduware had anything to do with Abuja bombings? Has it been proved yet that Eduware bombed Abuja? Has he been indicted or convicted yet?

There's a text message from the bombers about collecting some money from Dokpesi, 4 million naira(I think, I hoped it was all lies made up by SSS). Remember, nobody has been indicted or convicted yet, so your question is sort of premature.

We need time, as the public to know what the investigators know, and to assess the evidence ourselves.
But, I tell you, Dokpesi is not looking good right now, even from his own statements. Does he realise that he could be hanged for killing 12 people?

This is not TV business, he should get a good lawyer, start defending himself, and stop calling self-indicting press conferences. I'm really afraid for him, and the potential for people to misinterpret the trial of this crime as a political prosecution.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by payan(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
The contradictory and ambiguous statements of Dokpesi on this issue are quite interesting and revealing.What has d suspect got to do with 4 million naira text message if d money was meant for acquisition of Bayelsa office? How did the transaction bw Dokpesi & Hon Okokeme reflect in the phone of the suspect? Or is the suspect part of IBB campaign team? How can a man who could not pay up his company tax be so benevolent to dash out 500,000 naira to five men who were stranded if he has no clandestine transactions with them? Chief Dokpesi has much to explain to Nigerians.We are nt fools.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
mikeansy:

May be I am engaging in a debate that I am not fully conversant  with. Please how did u conclude that the 4million Dokpesi gave to Eduware had anything to do with Abuja bombings? Has it been proved yet that Eduware bombed Abuja? Has he been indicted or convicted yet?

that is why we are saying you should quit rushing!!! it is an ongoing investigation, nobody has convicted anybody yet, but like naijaking correctly said, with this interview dokpesi as succeeded in smearing more palm oil on himself.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by truly: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
Beaf:

^
How does the above meandering collection of personal wishes and emotions straighten Dokpesi's weak story?
Una de fall my hand! Defend your man with some logic or abandon the topic.
Please let us not be abusive
I will not abandon the topic - this is Nairaland (for Nigerians )
The challenge is simple = charge Dokpesi (like every criminal) to court if the evidence is overwhelming
 and please tender the text message in COURT, not on NTA
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2010
naijaking1:

There's a text message from the bombers about collecting some money from Dokpesi, 4 million naira(I think, I hoped it was all lies made up by SSS). Remember, nobody has been indicted or convicted yet, so your question is sort of premature.

We need time, as the public to know what the investigators know, and to assess the evidence ourselves.
But, I tell you, Dokpesi is not looking good right now, even from his own statements. Does he realise that he could be hanged for killing 12 people?

This is not TV business, he should get a good lawyer, start defending himself, and stop calling self-indicting press conferences. I'm really afraid for him, and the potential for people to misinterpret the trial of this crime as a political prosecution.

Do you think an arbitrary and unsolicited text message can not be sent to naijaking's phone about bombing? and also including the names of someone u have recently had a financial transactions with? Except SSS can prove that Eduware or Renaisance whatever bombed Abuja. Dokpesi have no case to answer 4 million or no 4 million.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by truly: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
redsun:

The moment dokpesi publicly identified with IBB is the moment he lost his sanity and humanity.He has identified with evil at the expense of good and evil will be his enclave,it is a natural phenimenon.
How does this secure a conviction in court
I remember that Obj was drafted into the presidential race by IBB
Although the whites wanted OJ Simpson convicted, they could not secure it outside the court

I am not Dokpesi or IBB's fan - I DETEST all those PDP people
But the security agents frame people all the time - it can be my turn tommorrow - we need to protect  our laws
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2010
BTW why is our High Tech SSS able to intercept text messages sent by terrorists to Dokpesi's phone but were unable to intercept messages from Dokpesi to these terrorists or any of their phone conversation?

This is simply a kindagerten frame up!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by naijaking1: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2010
mikeansy:

Do you think an arbitrary and unsolicited text message can not be sent to naijaking's phone about bombing? and also including the names of someone u have recently had a financial transactions with? Except SSS can prove that Eduware or Renaisance whatever bombed Abuja. Dokpesi have no case to answer 4 million or no 4 million.

If someone or his agent I had paid 4million naira sent me a text, and those people were implicated in bombing, the FBI, for example will not only arrest me, the will arrest my brothers/sister, mother/father until they can prove they had nothing to do with every kobo of that money. You know that. The only mistake I see SSS making is releasing him too early, probably because they fear some form of political backlash.

Mike, if I send you 4milion naira, you could use it for whatever purpose, including, but not excluding buying and setting up bombs. If you're arrested, I could easily be charged with aiding and abetting your action. The FBI and DEA will take your house, car/boat, or anything related to money.

Most importantly, we should remove politics from this case, because nobody, even IBB is above the law.

mikeansy:

BTW why is our High Tech SSS able to intercept text messages sent by terrorists to Dokpesi's phone but were unable to intercept messages from Dokpesi to these terrorists or any of their phone conversation?

This is simply a kindagerten frame up!!!!!!!!

Maybe Dokpsei knew not to send messages, but the street urchins who might have been doing his biddings? What do they know? Just like the Aba kidnappers, they didn't know they could be traced through their cell phones.

Once again, if politics will muddle this investigation so much, maybe we can invite outside and neutral organisations like FBI, M5, or KGB to help us unravel this case. The families of those killed want and need answers, not political cover-up.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by jamace(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2010
Long and short of the matter is, Renaissance Network Group have been manipulated for the bombing. Dokpesi has admitted that the phonecall (sent by Edo Aroh) to do with if "the 4 million Naira had been collected from Dokpesi" is genuine, but he is claiming that the money referred to deposit for a campaign office in Bayelsa.
Also, despite Dokpesi's futile wriggles to the contrary, his very own words show an extensive relationship with a certain Eduware.

What I find most curious is, some folk (who Dokpesi didn't know from Adam) paid DAAR 1 million Naira for business, only for Dokpesi to pay them 500,000 Naira, because they were stranded in Abuja. Stop there!!!  shocked

Altogether, quite interesting!

Good summary there.

It means that Dokpesi has more questions to answer. The investigation is not over yet.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Beaf: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
payan:

The contradictory and ambiguous statements of Dokpesi on this issue are quite interesting and revealing.What has d suspect got to do with 4 million naira text message if d money was meant for acquisition of Bayelsa office? How did the transaction bw Dokpesi & Hon Okokeme reflect in the phone of the suspect? Or is the suspect part of IBB campaign team? How can a man who could not pay up his company tax be so benevolent to dash out 500,000 naira to five men who were stranded if he has no clandestine transactions with them? Chief Dokpesi has much to explain to Nigerians.We are nt fools.

The weirdest part of the bolded is that, Dokpesi claimed he had just recieved 1 million from the Niger Delta Renaissance Network, only to discover that they were stranded (really strange, after doling out a million), he then gave these strangers from out of the blue 500,000! shocked
Stranger still, when you consider that an airline ticket from Abuja to Port Harcourt costs about 11,000 (for the 5 men that would total 55,000). Even Business class costs about 30,000; so why would a seasoned business man like Dokpesi hand out half a million? Really strange!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2010
Naijaking if you send me 4 million and no one can even prove that I used the money to bomb anybody, why should u be arrested for funding bombing activities?

This is no rocket science. At the heart of this issue is the feeling of self insecurity I have spotted very early in Jonathan administration.

I do not believe Jonathan has any magic wand to solving the Niger-Delta problem, his decision to claim that militants will not revolt anymore because he is President was very naive and his wish to defend that myth at all cost is responsible for all this problem. Nothing more.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
I am at least glad we have gotten another person's story out on this. I do hope Eduwari comes out with his own version of the story. Many then we know if there is even a connection to the bombing or just the usual with all this.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by redsun(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
truly:

Although the whites wanted OJ Simpson convicted, they could not secure it outside the court

But the security agents frame people all the time - it can be my turn tommorrow - we need to protect  our laws
truly:

CONVICTION?In a rogue like nigeria.Abegee,let's face the fact,our system is illgitimate
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
truly:

[size=13pt]But the security agents frame people all the time - it can be my turn tommorrow - we need to protect  our laws[/size]

BAM! That is what I hope we demand not happen here
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by naijaking1: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
mikeansy:

Naijaking if you send me 4 million and no one can even prove that I used the money to bomb anybody, why should u be arrested for funding bombing activities?

This is no rocket science. At the heart of this issue is the feeling of self insecurity I have spotted very early in Jonathan administration.

I do not believe Jonathan has any magic wand to solving the Niger-Delta problem, his decision to claim that militants will not revolt anymore because he is President was very naive and his wish to defend that myth at all cost is responsible for all this problem. Nothing more.

Is it so hard to divorce politics from this crime
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2010
However, a senior official of MEND told Sunday Vanguard, yesterday, I think you better ignore the minister of defence. The man does not even know what is happening and he is behaving as if without him, nobody can meet with Mr. President. We have ignored him, as the people that know what they are doing in the Presidency have even by-passed him in dealing with MEND. Look at the way he has been talking since, as if it is not his duty to meet with everybody to ensure that peace returned to Niger-Delta. Why is he selecting the people to meet or not meet with? I will just tell you to leave Abbe alone. He is there but he does not know what is happening.It is people like him that create problem for the government. Look at the programme he was asked to handle, are those who accepted amnesty and returned arms, including Tompolo, Ateke Tom  and others not complaining that they were tired of meetings?  That  is his kind of person, he is not down-to- earth. However, Abbe said his committee was on top of the situation and that Tompolo, who is a strong voice in the Niger Delta struggle and other ex-militant leaders, were not in agreement with MEND on the formation of the Aaron Team. He claimed that there was disunity over the appointment of the Aaron Team, asking,Why do you expect government to deal with such a body? Told there was no question of disunity as the Aaron Team was appointed by the highest echelon of MEND, he said if Tompolo and others were disagreeing with the decisions of MEND, then, it was difficult for government not to watch before taking further action. Reminded that Henry Okah, the assumed leader of MEND, told President Umaru Yar'Adua at his meeting with him in Abuja to discuss with the Aaron Team on the way forward for Niger-Delta , he asked Sunday Vanguard, Were you there at the meeting to know what they discussed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Travelling To US With Diplomatic Passport / Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State / Southern Kaduna Women Lament Increasing Number Of Widows, Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.