Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi (7910 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by warrior13: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2010
Any unbiased right thinking person will see that Dokpesi's story is not only disjointed but v. implicating. The Baba has roped himself into this matter whether or not he knew about the real reasons behind why he was asked to transfer 4 million naira or not. If the benefactors of that fund are found guilty of the bombing so is he, period!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by ud4u: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2010
Infact your second name na innocent
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by lekanbar(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
May God help us in this country, with this new bomb dispensation, when did this one start now ehn, na wa oo

http:///qvG1
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by madprof(m): 3:22am On Oct 13, 2010
Mr Dokpesi, high priest Dokpesi, chief priest Dokpesi or whatever you call yourself:
you cannot claim to be innocent when you wine & dine with a viper like Babangida - you certainly cannot be morally innocent. I think you should just shut up and go back to chasing skirts as you seem to enjoy some measure of success there. Hob-nobbing with IBB cannot seem to pay you dividends. I do not understand what you can possibly want from IBB, but then again this goes to show once more that you are not a role model to our youth.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Maxidoe(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
My prayer is that the planners, financiers, and executors of this cowardly and dastardly act be brought to justice no matter how powerful. But the sad thing here is that some NL have already made up their mind on who they think is innocent even if the security operatives at the end of the day proves otherwise.My problem with Dokpesi's story is that he should never have made any statement. Does he have a lawyer at all? did his lawyer know he was gonna dish out this crap? i mean even if he is innocent he has not done himself any good with this press conference, he has implicated himself in so many ways, even if he was been witch hunt, he has given them the visa to carry it out successfully.He contradicted himself in more than one place in this his story i mean the statement lacks credibility and at the same time it is obvious it is not true. But before we jump at any conclusion lets wait for the investigation.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by danieee(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
wow, luvli discussion, am just enjoyin d argument,
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by blackcypha(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2010
naija for show and upredictable occurencies,
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Rhino5dm: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
GEJ, Bloody terrorist!
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga Beaf, What is Dokpesi doing these days given how you established his guilt comprehensively on this thread ?
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by ahmedoo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Demdem(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga Beaf, What is Dokpesi doing these days given how you established his guilt comprehensively on this thread ?

u don blow Beaf yansh out again. Beaf past will always hunt him no doubt with little effort. The guy is cursed.
Re: Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
Gbawe:

na boko haram do am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"? / Describe The Term "job Security" In Your Own Words / Jangebe Girls: PDP Asks Buhari Presidency To Speak Up On Alleged Complicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.