Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Do I Look Like A Killer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Like A Killer? (567 Views)

Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Look Like A Killer? by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hi all, people tell killer stories whenever they see me all in the guise of talking about someone else which brings me to the question, do I look like a killer?
Re: Do I Look Like A Killer? by zolapower: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2019
mamagee3:
Hi all, people tell killer stories whenever they see me all in the guise of talking about someone else which brings me to the question, do I look like a killer?

Maybe a glance at ur picture will do .
Re: Do I Look Like A Killer? by obiekunie2: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2019
mamagee3:

YES MY DEAR.

LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE PIC, YOU LOOK LIKE A KILLER MASQUERADE - THE TYPE THAT IF ONE JAM IN A DREAM HE/SHE WILL RUN SOOO HARD TILL HE/SHE WAKES UP PANTING AND SWEATING AND THANKING GOD THAT HE/SHE ESCAPED YOU!

SORRY NO OFFENSE.
Re: Do I Look Like A Killer? by Kingsteve(m): 12:59am On Jul 09, 2019
mamagee3:

There's something about your eyes...
They're meant to look sexy, instead...scary!

Having said that, you look better than before.
Your profile pics really used to scare the sh!t out of me.
Re: Do I Look Like A Killer? by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2019
From your profile picture I can say you don't look like a killer. But the only problem is that I know a killer that looks like you.
Maybe those people also know killers that look like you that is why they say killer stories when they see you.
Re: Do I Look Like A Killer? by Destiblack(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2019
No,you look beautiful, sexy and innocent.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Masturbation? / Cute Photo Of President Buhari's Children Helping Him Get Dressed / Mbaise Girls - Get Lucky Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.