Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (57613 Views)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man na short man. Short men don't age fast fast. Especially stingy ones. But the family is a happy one. Great job to the wife cos na woman dey hold the key to a happy home.

I no see the woman ooo, I hope they never mod her come here come dey celebrate.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
This is very heartwarming. Happiness is so infectious.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
So no army, all nah nurse... Choi
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Megatrix: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2019
No respect at all angry
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Children of nowadays nor get respeck

Imagine Buhari children carrying him let that

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Beautiful!
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by deebrain(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2019
This is beautiful.

So adorable
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2019
I must marry two out of the four.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Graduateacher:
He started very early
Probably from early 20s

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ayotunde33(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2019
They all have dry chest
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Yohh:
50 or 15?
grin grin
I wanted to ask too.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by sexdoll: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2019
no son?

hmmm.... too bad.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by setemi224: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
very nice
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Rubbish. Just because he managed to clock 50 and he burn boat mail and femail childrens person no go hear word again again mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. I ate people showing off themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2019
this is awesome cry kiss
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2019
sexdoll:
no son?

hmmm.... too bad.
the wife did not burn a single sun for him all are femail childrens

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2019
tomdon:
Which kind 50
Non of the girls is a teenager meaning the first must be above 25 Does it mean he married at 20? I submit that the man either lied or does not know his age
Na only you get brain for here
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2019
saheedbadmus:
wow i love this..the man looks young though..HBD to the celebrant....my fellow nairalander as i see this pics na the lastborn i just dey reason him matter.. omo that last boy go enjoy gannnn o..chai d only son and last born in the midst of 4 grown up ladies..na him be the pin code /atm card to dad mum and his sisters... in yoruba Language (my ijebu dialect) they would call him beere and in igbo language they would call him diokpa (abeg correct me if am wrong )
But I saw five ladies
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kyrx(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man na short man. Short men don't age fast fast. Especially stingy ones. But the family is a happy one. Great job to the wife cos na woman dey hold the key to a happy home.

Reading this, I couldn't hold the laughter grin grin
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kyrx(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Dearlord:
Ama gonna look 30 when am 80.

May God prolong their days.

I'm curious in knowing how you want to achieve that -50 look, how old are you now? And what the -(minus) factor in your current age?
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2019
Wow! No offense but he looks like their husband. Anyways happy family and congratulations on his birthday celebration

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by LadyJasper: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2019
domino4211:
Drop the old man down before you fracture his already fragile preeq.

I'm sure your mum won't forgive you'all for damaging her source of joy.
A failed attempt at humour.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Willdone5406: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Born girls give hmmm the man try she. Early marriage is involved. If nah five men where you wan see the gather you like this. Female children are beautiful sha. They are always around when you need them undecided embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Willdone5406: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Born girls five hmmm the man try sha. Early marriage is involved. If nah five men where you wan see them gather you like this. Female children are beautiful sha. They are always around when you need them undecided embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Nairaland get comedians wasting talents instead of being on stage
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. Just because he managed to clock 50 and he burn boat mail and femail childrens person no go hear word again again mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. I ate people showing off themselves

Born ur own first make we see
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2019
ceejay80s:

Born ur own first make we see
you burn your own first
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
this is one big advantage of early reproduction.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
This is what happens when you start a family at a young age, not at 35 or 40.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Dagger79(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2019
This man no get son
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by CoolJulian: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2019
Wow...Really ageless!
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2019
emeijeh:
The bottom of that trouser is about to give way
If that is d only thing u could see from d picture, definitely u need a deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.