Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (57643 Views)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2019
emeijeh:
The bottom of that trouser is about to give way

Bomb dey ur head Aswear

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2019
useurkidney3121:

If that is d only thing u could see from d picture, definitely u need a deliverance
Let the deliverance start from your kidney cheesy
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
saheedbadmus:
wow i love this..the man looks young though..HBD to the celebrant....my fellow nairalander as i see this pics na the lastborn i just dey reason him matter.. omo that last boy go enjoy gannnn o..chai d only son and last born in the midst of 4 grown up ladies..na him be the pin code /atm card to dad mum and his sisters... in yoruba Language (my ijebu dialect) they would call him beere and in igbo language they would call him diokpa (abeg correct me if am wrong )
last born - odu nwa, BTW very correct about the young man, na dat kind last born i been ask God for no be this one wey na so so plate i dey wash

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2019
semyman:
4 ladies lifts.....
WAEC what is going on?

You get eye. The Concord ehn. Nairaland MODs need to be taught English thoroughly.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
The amount of odour in one picture.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Exercise is amazing.
The guy does not resemble their elder brother, he looks more like a close-aged sibling.
I don die!
It’s obvious he jogs or does other things to watch his weight/youthful look.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by sexdoll: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
the wife did not burn a single sun for him all are femail childrens

the thing dey somehow na.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wow he looks like someone in his late 20s...

Chai beautiful daughters too... I need to marry one of them

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
The parents look younger than the kids.

Happy birthday to him.

Very lovely family and beauty of marrying early.

The couple can now cruise the world.

See planning.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Tecno66: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool A great Father.
The man quick start o.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Father or brother?
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by vikithor(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man na short man. Short men don't age fast fast. Especially stingy ones. But the family is a happy one. Great job to the wife cos na woman dey hold the key to a happy home.
hilarious! short men don't age fast especially the stingy ones�

make me i go do rehearsals
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Exodora: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one na slay family ooooo
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by laudate: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2019
GistGoViral:
See more cute photos ==> HERE
The man started making babies early in life, from his late twenties. He must have gotten married before clicking 30.

Some of my friends at that age, are still forming player and carrying multiple side chics, female appetizers and slay queens, thinking they are living large. May God deliver them from f00lishness. sad
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Gracidoinlove(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
50�
This is serious

Hbd daddy
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by TRACYPETER755(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Ageless. I like this kind body oh
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by AlphaJazz: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
GistGoViral:
Ageless Nigerian man identifies as, Fakorede, celebrates his 50th birthday in grand style as his lovely daughters lift him up.

As shared by celebrity photographer, TY Bello;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/4-ladies-lifts-their-dad-up-as-he-celebrates-his-50th-birthday-photos
wink Stimulating stuff...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.