Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,970 members, 7,886,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! (1131 Views)

My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! by lukui: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
a guy and a girl have been in love right through their secondary school days till their tertiary education and up till Nysc. after Nysc her father called them both and told the guy that he will give him 60million naira that he should leave the girl alone and take the money.

if you are the guy what will you do? or as a friend what advice can you give him?
Re: Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! by obi4eze(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Which movie is this?

2 Likes

Re: Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Take the money

I can find another girl

Bleep love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! by AstroOG: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Did you say 60million shocked shocked??

Re: Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! by StrikeBack(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
The part one of this movie is so interesting... Waiting for part 2..

Ramsey Noah dey act oo
Re: Take N60m And Leave My Daughter Alone!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
lukui:
a guy and a girl have been in love right through their secondary school days till their tertiary education and up till Nysc. after Nysc her father called them both and told the guy that he will give him 60million naira that he should leave the girl alone and take the money.

if you are the guy what will you do? or as a friend what advice can you give him?

it's a trap, even if this story is just nolly wood movie. just turn down the money cause shi shi the guy no go see, and go on with the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing The Sperm Of Man She Slept With (video / How I Broke The Manacles Of Girlfriend Obsession / My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.