Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

3 Important Online Tools Every Startup Should Use - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Important Online Tools Every Startup Should Use (176 Views)

8 HR Traps Your Small Business Or Startup Should Avoid / 5 Digital Skills Every Startup Needs On Its Team / Every Startup Founder Should Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Online Tools Every Startup Should Use by Strategiamedia: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Michael started a new business and needed to create designs for his social media platforms. He also needed to write a compelling sales copy to increase the sales of his business.

This was a challenge for Michael owing that his previous work experience was not in line with his new endeavour. So, he thought to himself, “I will be better off paying a Graphic Designer to help me with my designs.”

Then he hired Shaun Dike an experienced Graphic Designer whose charges were exorbitant for startup businesses. Being a professional Dike produced beautiful and responsive designs. This was not all, as Michael also needed to write a persuasive sales copy for marketing to attract new clients. So, he hired the help of Daniel Kris a Copywriter to help him with it.

Read More: https://strategiamediang.com/3-important-online-tools-every-startup-should-use/

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Considers Increase In Fuel Price / Key Features Of On – Demand Delivery App / I Want To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.