Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter (38522 Views)

Buhari Charges Super Eagles On Fourth AFCON Title / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) / Okowa Receives Super Eagles On First International Flight To Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by PopeFlatino(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Can someone tell me why this our coach prefers Moses Simon and Samuel Kalu to Onyekuru and Osimhen .....

We have boys that can bury matches in d first half but Rorh likes making things difficult....the stats speak volume

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by investigator007: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2019
tafat:
Fantastic game from our young Messi, Chukwueze did wonders yesterday and we're proud of him. Lemme rush and subscribe to this airtel binge plan so I can get 2gb to watch his videos all day long
personally I've watched almost all his videos, but talking of that Airtel binge plan I think I will need it to download a hell lot of movies sha
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by 9jayes: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2019
tafat:
truth of the whole matter is that there is more money in EPL
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2019
[img][/img]
Henrodah:

Bro I won't lie Nigerians like the premiership for no damn reason, I have tried to love EPL but I just can't, all I see is men running up and down like Robeasts in Voltron. Take Laliga and serie A the tactical games are well defined and a player grows immensely over there, it shows in Ekong, Aina , chuckwezee. The craze for going to play in England annoys me etc see how Balogun has declined seriously, and someone like Etebo is bigger than Stoke but that mentality that this is the best league(Hyping) in the world messes a typical Nigerian footballer up.

I have been longing to see a Nigerian play for Barca or Madrid..

I think the last Nigerian footballer to do so was Emmanuel Aminike in 2000

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by lifu2016(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:
I don't know why Nigerians rarely play in the Spanish laliga..

They are tactically batter than the EPL by far as one can easily see in Chukwueze... All our EPL players got to offer is physicality and tackling abilities..

I know Chukwueze will be dreaming of playing in the EPL already coz it's every player's dream..

But if were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

I've been longing to see a Nigerian play in Barcelona or Real Madrid since I became a football fan..

Your reasoning is the best I have seen in a while

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Nik77: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Without the Igbo's Nigeria will be nothing in football!
aishapmbtoto:
These guys will always excel where there is no quota system to restrict them. I tire for una

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by UncleJudax(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Yes that's why I said he could play for Madrid or Barcelona.
Point noted. With all due respect to Chukwueze, it is really difficult to get into Barca or RM radar...so if money comes, he would go EPL...it is just simple Maths

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Olanipekun1: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Henrodah:

Bro I won't lie Nigerians like the premiership for no damn reason, I have tried to love EPL but I just can't, all I see is men running up and down like Robeasts in Voltron. Take Laliga and serie A the tactical games are well defined and a player grows immensely over there, it shows in Ekong, Aina , chuckwezee. The craze for going to play in England annoys me etc see how Balogun has declined seriously, and someone like Etebo is bigger than Stoke but that mentality that this is the best league(Hyping) in the world messes a typical Nigerian footballer up.
you haven't watch man city play then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Chuks9000: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2019
He should do something about his hair jare.
Very good player.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Okuda(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2019
tafat:
Fantastic game from our young Messi, Chukwueze did wonders yesterday and we're proud of him. Lemme rush and subscribe to this airtel binge plan so I can get 2gb to watch his videos all day long

2gb na binge? lmao! you guys are really suffering in that shithole!!!!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by correctguy2010: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

They are tactically batter than the EPL by far as one can easily see in Chukwueze... All our EPL players got to offer is physicality and tackling abilities..

I know Chukwueze will be dreaming of playing in the EPL already coz it's every player's dream..

But if were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

I've been longing to see a Nigerian play in Barcelona or Real Madrid since I became a football fan..

EPL is every player's dream... SMH
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Chuks9000: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Nik77:
Without the Igbo's Nigeria will be nothing in football!
Your statement is very irritating.
Try get some exposure.

9 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2019
godwinony:

The salary bro...teams like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Everton pay better than Atletico Madrid, Valencia and co... don't be surprised he might be earning €5,000 in Villareal while his mates in the English clubs aforementioned are earning over £50,000 ..
Yeah money money money..

That's why Kanu to me is bigger than Okocha internationally..

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

But if I were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

Spanish La Liga is the most technically superior league in the world, followed by German Bundesliga.

Italian Serie A is the most tactically superior league in the world, followed by the EPL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by chibyk92: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Henrodah:

Don't be in a haste to totally condemn epl.. Remember our very own ndidi, who is the engine house of the super eagle is an English player!

9 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2019
Rossikk:

Barcelona are in talks with Villareal to acquire Chukwueze.

https://www.nairaland.com/5187844/barcelona-want-sign-samuel-chukwueze

Villarreal will be smart not to sell, except at a ridiculously high fee... That guy is heart and soul of that wing. He is far more useful to them than Toko-Ekambi.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by zolapower: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Staro:

Chukwueze reminded me of Mbappe each time he handled the ball last night.
The boy will go far if he keeps his head straight

Reminds me of kelechi ihenacho of the Fifa under 17 world cup

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Can someone tell me why this our coach prefers Moses Simon and Samuel Kalu to Onyekuru and Osimhen .....

We have boys that can bury matches in d first half but Rorh likes making things difficult....the stats speak volume

That coach is old and scared of taking risks... I pray this doesn't become his undoing as we face the real tests from Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=UncleJudax post=80152545]
Point noted. With all due respect to Chukwueze, it is really difficult to get into Barca or RM radar...so if money comes, he would go EPL...it is just simple Maths[quote]
When you are good you can get in any team.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by tfash96(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

But if I were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

yeah u are right but in terms of being nice to black people France and Spain are word and opposite(racism) Don't be surprised that even if he wants to leave for greener pastures he might go to any of epl top 4..u saying Real Madrid or Barcelona currently gimme 1 African player who's playing in Any of these two teams and who's among their 1st eleven

As much as I like Messi I can't play in Barcelona if I was an African player bkos Messi is in charge of decision there and those stupid argentines like him don't like Africans at all.. Fine u see black people like Dembele and Umtiti and co among 1st eleven in Barcelona but are they claiming Africans hell no but French. Fine la liga pattern is good but Spain ain't that easy to stay apart from taxation what about racism though it might not be extreme

Or can u for example stay conveniently @ d place they don't want u

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by OkumagbaBOY(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2019
Na everybody they call am young Messi now ooo....but ona nor wan agree say MESSI NA the true G.O.AT... why ona nor dey call am small RONALDO....... you all moderfukers are all hypocrite...spit cool cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Badilstical(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2019
jideflash:
Racism in Spain is the problem
Phase forget racism oyibo love to worship black with value

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by okeniti: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
You've made some incredibly valid points. I think it's because EPL is much more competitive than La Liga and alluring also. There's also the financial aspect too. I would also add the language barrier challenge which could put some Nigerians off Spain.

internationalman:

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by UncleJudax(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=internationalman post=80152876][/quote]
There is good, and there is exceptional. They just don't sign anyone...and even when they do, they almost immediately loan/sell the player.

Check Barca and Real Madrid records.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2019
tfash96:
yeah u are right but in terms of being nice to black people France and Spain are word and opposite(racism) Don't be surprised that even if he wants to leave for greener pastures he might go to any of epl top 4..u saying Real Madrid or Barcelona currently gimme 1 African player who's playing in Any of these two teams and who's among their 1st eleven

As much as I like Messi I can't play in Barcelona if I was an African player bkos Messi is in charge of decision there and those stupid argentines like him don't like Africans at all.. Fine u see black people like Dembele and Umtiti and co among 1st eleven in Barcelona but are they claiming Africans hell no but French. Fine la liga pattern is good but Spain ain't that easy to stay apart from taxation what about racism though it might not be extreme

Or can u for example stay conveniently @ d place they don't want u
But there's a host of other African players in Spain na..

And there's equally a high rate of tax in England too..

Plus the weather in Spain is better than the one in England.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Jackipapa: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Like for Chukwueze and share for Messi

Chukwueze is above Messi by 3 look at their jersey Number, Messi 10, Chukwueze 13.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Henrodah(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=chibyk92 post=80152736]

Don't be in a haste to totally condemn epl.. Remember our very own ndidi, who is the engine house of the super eagle is an English player! [/quote

Don't get me wrong bro, all I meant is that the tactical part of football is missing in EPL. Ndidi is awesome.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by krixik(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
The salary bro...teams like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Everton pay better than Atletico Madrid, Valencia and co... don't be surprised he might be earning €5,000 in Villareal while his mates in the English clubs aforementioned are earning over £50,000 ..[/quote]

What of UK taxes?
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Henrodah(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Olanipekun1:
you haven't watch man city play then

Man city is an exemption because Pep is a tactical coach to the core.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Taiwo Awoniyi Set For Union Berlin Return Just 28 Days After Joining Nottingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.