Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter (38527 Views)

Buhari Charges Super Eagles On Fourth AFCON Title / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos) / Okowa Receives Super Eagles On First International Flight To Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Pacesetter123(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:
I don't know why Nigerians rarely play in the Spanish laliga..

They are tactically batter than the EPL by far as one can easily see in Chukwueze... All our EPL players got to offer is physicality and tackling abilities..

I know Chukwueze will be dreaming of playing in the EPL already coz it's every player's dream..

But if I were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

I've been longing to see a Nigerian play in Barcelona or Real Madrid since I became a football fan..
It's due to language barrier and high profile racism in Spain.Do you ask why their national team doesn't have any black player? Do you think dey didn't colonize any African states? Dey did. Check out English national team,u will see blacks mainly from Anglophone African states.Then check out Portuguese national team,dey r dominated by Cape Verdes n Angolans.Wot will I say abt de world conquering French national team? It's dominated by blacks from dia 4mer west African colonies.
Spanish team, nobody from at least Equitorial Guinea or Guinea Bisau which dey colonized.
So,how do u expect to see our players much in a league organized by group of racists.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Awesomefred32(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
This guy is a joy to watch

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Henrodah(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:
[img][/img]

I have been longing to see a Nigerian play for Barca or Madrid..

I think the last Nigerian footballer to do so was Emmanuel Aminike in 2000

Yes oh! Laliga's issue is racism, if you watch Benni McCartys interview on dstv, that's when I knew Spain is something else then and now.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by tillerwzb: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Chukwueze is the real deal . Abeg make una no call am little messi again before he ends up like osas okoro .
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Henrodah(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2019
highbeekeys:

It messed kanu up too right? Bro, if you're good, you're good!

Bros EPL run too much, Kanu try.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by tfash96(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

But there's a host of other African players in Spain na..

And there's equally a high rate of tax in England too..

Plus the weather in Spain is better than the one in England.
yeah I wasn't saying racism there is extreme like that of Russia if it's so chukwueze can't be in Villarreal and any any African at all can never be seen in entire Spain but Chukwueze playing in Barcelona while racist Messi is there is somehow.. Though he's good but believe me if he reaches Barcelona on the long run he might be in bench 2ruout and be featuring in copa Del Rey till Messi retires. Argentines are 1 crazy people in term of racism

Not saying there's no high rate of tax in England too but racism in Spain makes it Plus 1 among factors of inconvenience in Spain... U staying in England with high rate of tax without racism and your friend staying in Spain with both high rate of tax and racism(not that much)There will always be a difference.. U can't compare ur happiness with that of your friend's
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Mateen1000: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2019
tfash96:
yeah u are right but in terms of being nice to black people France and Spain are word and opposite(racism) Don't be surprised that even if he wants to leave for greener pastures he might go to any of epl top 4..u saying Real Madrid or Barcelona currently gimme 1 African player who's playing in Any of these two teams and who's among their 1st eleven

As much as I like Messi I can't play in Barcelona if I was an African player bkos Messi is in charge of decision there and those stupid argentines like him don't like Africans at all.. Fine u see black people like Dembele and Umtiti and co among 1st eleven in Barcelona but are they claiming Africans hell no but French. Fine la liga pattern is good but Spain ain't that easy to stay apart from taxation what about racism though it might not be extreme

Or can u for example stay conveniently @ d place they don't want u

Bro ,You have Points, But I totally disagree.
Likes of Eto’o, Yaya Toure and Keita played there conveniently for several years.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by munafav(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Emmanuel Amunike played with Barcelonia
internationalman:

They are tactically batter than the EPL by far as one can easily see in Chukwueze... All our EPL players got to offer is physicality and tackling abilities..

I know Chukwueze will be dreaming of playing in the EPL already coz it's every player's dream..

But if I were his next of kin, I would advise him to continue plying his trade in Spain while aiming for the top two giant clubs in Spain..

I've been longing to see a Nigerian play in Barcelona or Real Madrid since I became a football fan..

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2019
tfash96:
yeah I wasn't saying racism there is extreme like that of Russia if it's so chukwueze can't be in Villarreal and any any African at all can never be seen in entire Spain but Chukwueze playing in Barcelona while racist Messi is there is somehow.. Though he's good but believe me if he reaches Barcelona on the long run he might be in bench 2ruout and be featuring in copa Del Rey till Messi retires. Argentines are 1 crazy people in term of racism

Not saying there's no high rate of tax in England too but racism in Spain makes it Plus 1 among factors of inconvenience in Spain... U staying in England with high rate of tax without racism and your friend staying in Spain with both high rate of tax and racism(not that much)There will always be a difference.. U can't compare ur happiness with that of your friend's
Please don't aim a dig at Messi coz he's played with plethora of black players in his career so far and a Nigerian black won't change anything for him.

And if the English people are not so racist how come there hasn't been a black coach, referee, or linesman in the EPL so far.

Paul scholes, frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Garry Neville Phil Neville and Ryan Giggs have all been offered a coaching job before.

Whereas EPL legends like Rio Ferdinand, Didier Drogba, Dwight York, Andrew Cole, Soe Campbell, Thiery Henry and Emily Hesky have never been taken seriously when a job offer is available.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2019
munafav:
Emmanuel Amunike played with Barcelonia
Yes from 1999-2000 only 19 appearances
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by shadrach77: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

A Nigerian has played for Barcelona before. Actually two Nigerians did - EMMANUEL AMUNEKE and GBENGA OKUNOWO undecided
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by ronyman(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2019
You see this life,just few years ago I and this guy played for Diamond academy and played in Government College umuahia. He's a big boy now. I can't forget how he used very sharp legover to scatter one of my guys Ese. Soar on bro! We root for you from MOUAU.
Much love
Winningways01:
Villarreal fc congratulate chukwueze and super eagles of Nigeria
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by majamajic(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Rossikk:

Barcelona are in talks with Villareal to acquire Chukwueze.
https://www.nairaland.com/5187844/barcelona-want-sign-samuel-chukwueze
he should go with a strong bench , to sit .
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by godquality: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Those idiots running Africa football should remove "Total" from the name of the competition. They are not the first sponsors of such competition. You don't hear Hyundai FIFA world cup or such.

By the way, who like me thought that S Africa goal was Offiside? When the FK was played that player was definitely in offside so regardless of the ball hitting Ighalo's back, it should still have been offside. Even the oyinbo commentator for the replay i watched said as much.

I know this VAR will cause issues because na still humans go interpret wetin they saw. Just like am doing now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by tosinosam(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Please don't aim a dig at Messi coz he's played with plethora of black players in his career so far and a Nigerian black won't change anything for him.

And if the English people are not so racist how come there hasn't been a black coach, referee, or linesman in the EPL so far.

Paul scholes, frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Garry Neville Phil Neville and Ryan Giggs have all been offered a coaching job before.

Whereas EPL legends like Rio Ferdinand, Didier Drogba, Dwight York, Andrew Cole, Soe Campbell, Thiery Henry and Emily Hesky have never been taken seriously when a job offer is available.
Tell am o..its been long since a see a black coach in epl

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Myself2(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

I agree with you.
On the other hand, Na him be say you be small pikins grin cheesy grin cheesy,,,because some of us see Emmanuel Amunike and Pep Guardiola play together for FC Barcelona
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Heffalump(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Staro:

Chukwueze reminded me of Mbappe each time he handled the ball last night.
The boy will go far if he keeps his head straight

He needs to stay away from womanising. Nothing kills dream than that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Myself2:

I agree with you.
On the other hand, Na him be say you be small pikins grin cheesy grin cheesy,,,because some of us see Emmanuel Amunike and Pep Guardiola play together for FC Barcelona
That was 1999/2000 how many of us on this forum were that grown up then.. That's 20 years ago.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by internationalman(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2019
tosinosam:

Tell am o..its been long since a see a black coach in epl
Man Utd in particular have many black English EPL legends.. They look past them when searching for a coach..
Ordinary technical director Post has turned to an uphill battle for them because Rio Ferdinand is involved.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Staro: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Heffalump:

He needs to stay away from womanising. Nothing kills dream than that.

Are women the cause of Iheanacho's loss of form?
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by MrGerald(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Once he moved to epl it'll be the end, with sluggish style of football that lacks tactics and skills, it has happened to so many of them in the past.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Myself2(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

That was 1999/2000 how many of us on this forum were that grown up then.. That's 20 years ago.

You are right,,,
But a few of us don old small shaaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by MrGerald(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2019
highbeekeys:

It messed kanu up too right? Bro, if you're good, you're good!
Kanu went to England late, he won his African best footballer with inter Milan after his heart surgery, resumed playing in English, if not the case would have been the same.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by fx45(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2019
internationalman:

Kenneth Omeruo and Moses Simon are both playing in Spain

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Kylekent59: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Henrodah:

Bro I won't lie Nigerians like the premiership for no damn reason, I have tried to love EPL but I just can't, all I see is men running up and down like Robeasts in Voltron. Take Laliga and serie A the tactical games are well defined and a player grows immensely over there, it shows in Ekong, Aina , chuckwezee. The craze for going to play in England annoys me etc see how Balogun has declined seriously, and someone like Etebo is bigger than Stoke but that mentality that this is the best league(Hyping) in the world messes a typical Nigerian footballer up.
What club won the champions league?

Wasn't it liverpool, premier league material.

So what's ur point about English style of play??

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Bbbwings: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2019
AngelicBeing:
cool
This ur meme eh
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Henrodah(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

What club won the champions league?

Wasn't it liverpool, premier league material.

So what's ur point about English style of play??

It's not tactical, too much running like say dem dey pursue them. No doubt it favours them at times but that kind of play has weaknesses mostly against possession football eg barcelona from 2006 to 2015.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Bbbwings: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
tillerwzb:
Chukwueze is the real deal . Abeg make una no call am little messi again before he ends up like osas okoro .
This one na real young messi.

Okoro was 42 when we're calling him that cheesy cheesy
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Komu1048(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Abeg make una no do over hyping like britico kill this guy career abeg. He is good n young but comparing him with Messi no good ooo. Una hype kelechi n when he went to city the thing enter him head n he is no where now. Once naija boy play well n pple begin dey hype them dey lost it Cox it will always get to their head
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Kylekent59: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Henrodah:

It's not tactical, too much running like say dem dey pursue them. No doubt it favours them at times but that kind of play has weaknesses mostly against possession football eg barcelona from 2006 to 2015.

Ok.

I understand you now. It's true sha, they don't apply skills like that, just running up and down and passing.

Those days of Ronaldinho in Barcelona was the best.

I enjoyed football then.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by Heffalump(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Staro:

Are women the cause of Iheanacho's loss of form?

The truth is just near you. just investigate and see. Most footballers that loss form are attributed to alcoholism and womanising.
Re: AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter by icankel: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2019
godwinony:

The salary bro...teams like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Everton pay better than Atletico Madrid, Valencia and co... don't be surprised he might be earning €5,000 in Villareal while his mates in the English clubs aforementioned are earning over £50,000 ..
and wen he retires he will start begging for financial assistance, Africans need the money to help develop our region. He can play a good football in Epl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oliseh Vs. Enyeama And The Impending Doom / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.