Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,333 members, 7,947,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) (512 Views)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Damyonline: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Shiites are once again protesting the release of their leader, Sheik El Zakzaky in Maryland area of Lagos state.

Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Shiites came out in hundreds with banners displaying the picture of El Zakzaky as they sing and chant, calling for his release.

The protest has been reported to be ongoing in Lagos state and Abuja simultaneously.

They can be heard singing at the top of their voices "we are ready to die for El Zakzaky"

Watch video here>>> https://lailasnews.com/shiites-protest-for-the-release-of-el-zakzaky-in-lagos-state-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by iammo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin

This abokiss go soon get sense,

*Civil war became bloody for ojuckwu the day he was heading for lagos after his breif stinct at Ore

*Lamidi Kanu and his Ipod trash became poscribe fugitive nonentities the day he made annoucement on their planed rally in Lagos.

This schmucks better stay off gidi or else
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Abfinest007(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
buhari buhari buhari how many times did I call you use head
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Blackfire(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:
grin

This abokiss go soon get sense,

*Civil war became bloody for ojuckwu the day he was heading for lagos after his breif stinct at Ore

*Lamidi Kanu and his Ipod trash became poscribe fugitive nonentities the day he made annoucement on their planed rally in Lagos.

This schmucks better stay off gidi or else

Who is your father in Lagos...eh.....you this osun migrants.

How dare you tell them not to protest against perceived injustice
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by iammo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Blackfire:

Who is your father in Lagos...eh.....you this osun migrants.

How dare you tell them not to protest against perceived injustice

Punkaass. I be Ibadan proud indegene, and my grand pa and pa are balogun line of olubadan in council... who is you father... son? ......

They can protest far up north or abuja.. take that shiiit down south.and boy, you are about to.find out why ojuckwu remained a losser or babangida ran to abuja as e dey hot

Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Blackfire(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

Punkaass. I be Ibadan proud indegene, and my grand pa and pa are balogun line of olubadan in council... who is you father son?

Balogun line in olubadan..... That is una never even be, may never happen.... See this coward lineage o

And you in Ibadan is claiming right in Lagos, why are you disgracing your wannabe family.

Balogun ko , bobaku ni
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by iammo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Blackfire:

Balogun line in olubadan..... That is una never even be, may never happen.... See this coward lineage o

And you in Ibadan is claiming right in Lagos, why are you disgracing your wannabe family.

Balogun ko , bobaku ni

The question is who is your father yamree.. who..?/ don't skip the question son
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Blackfire(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

The question is who is your father yamree.. who..?/ don't skip the question son

The question is this Omo iran iwofa ....is your family balogun Or a wannabe

What is yamree Is that suppose to be a slang or insult
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by iammo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Blackfire:

The question is this Omo iran iwofa ....is your family balogun Or a wannabe

What is yamree Is that suppose to be a slang or insult

Lol, Boy ... who is your father .. simple question,. Low self esteem is stoping you
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Blackfire(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

Lol, Boy ... who is your father .. simple question,. Low self esteem is stoping you

Bobaku take your frustrated soul to smart people who relegated your loosed family to balogun-less
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by iammo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Blackfire:

Bobaku take your frustrated soul to smart people who relegated your loosed family to balogun-less

So your dad ain't a somebody ... ouch!! What a lowly peasant
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Blackfire(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

So your dad ain't a somebody ... ouch!! What a lowly peasant

Peasants in this 21st century You are to be pitied.
You said your family is balogun wannabe.... That is inferiority complex that emanates from ERU \ IWOFA blood line.

If we check now , you are an OMO ALE whose mother is the 6th concubine
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by iammo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Blackfire:

Peasants in this 21st century You are to be pitied.
You said your family is balogun wannabe.... That is inferiority complex that emanates from ERU \ IWOFA blood line.

If we check now , you are an OMO ALE whose mother is the 6th concubine

Peasant boy who is your father... this is why i tell people to hustle, so their kids don't stammer like you when ask simple question.. tani baba re, agbole wo lo ti wa... ta ni iran yin??
Re: Shiites Protesting For The Release Of El Zakzaky In Lagos State (video) by Blackfire(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:

Peasant boy who is your father... this is why i tell people to hustle, so their kids don't stammer like you when ask simple question.. tani baba re, agbole wo lo ti wa... ta ni iran yin??

Mumu why are you this dense eh

Did you tell me who your IWOFA father is No.
Did you tell me your village in Ibadan? No
Did you tell me your lineage No
Obviously you are scared...

I am Ibadan ,just waiting for you to mention a name.
You will know I am the boss of your boss.
Omo ale, Iran eru lasan lasan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? / Do Not Stop Funding Pastors Who Need Us / Rev Chris’ Daughter:cso & Hubby Phillip Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.