Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (34795 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
peggywebbs:
All the nincompoops that have commented debunking the rape allegations against Fatoyinbo, and the imbeciles saying they Busola wants to bring a man of God down, and the brain dead morons that want to take away women's rights, what you all have in common is lack of information. They say illiteracy is a disease but what most people don't know is literacy doesn't mean education. It just means common sense.

Busola has filed a report since last month calling out Fatoyinbo on the rape allegation. Your so called precious pastor is bribing police and refusing to show up at the Lagos Police station. There is even a warrant of arrest that your Nigerian Police have failed to execute against him because of our bribery and corruption system.

For those of you using logic to analyse rape, well done, I almost forgot it is Nigeria and we are all in nollywood. Some people are even writing stage scripts in their dumb brain to know how rape can be possible. Anyway please before you comment on any topic, please gather proper facts and not social media opinions because you want to be heard.

And if you don't believe Busola, I advise you carry your mothers and sisters to pay a private visit to Fatoyinbo to do your own private Investigations. I wonder how some foolish people reason.

I should believe a lady that says she was raped doggy style on car bonnet? undecided

Mr man / woman, pls lets use sense. Its 2019.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Graduateacher(f): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2019
How can a man of God talk like this? on the last day many so called men of God will not make heaven ooo smh
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by tomju(m): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Why wouldn't you admire it. Birds of the same feathers. Keep admiring until he rapes your daughter! Omo admiration.
Sunnycliff:
Only God knows the truth. I admire the silence of Fatoyinbo
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Aiyk2333:

male malist.. you'll a fool. you won't expect what u see for throwing those rubbish I'm not promising u anything.. gender equality must stand. as much as they're places in society women should submit to men, but don't come here to show ur a poorly educated fool. A poor rached idiot who thinks being a male alone puts food on his table.. Don't forget my first sentence.. you'd get it
The spirit speaks expressly: Thus say to the vile ones, the base, the reprobates, the degenerate, those who call good evil and evil good.

Because you have sought to make equal that which God has made unequal; because you subvert the law of nature, the earth itself lays accusation against you, your descendants, your heirs and assigns:

1.You shall toil, you shall struggle but your profit will be squandered by and on women; your time and resources will be spent on the offspring of strangers and you and your sons and descendants will be held hostage to the erratic whims of women.

2. You and your male descendants shall make ready the bed of cuckoldery.

3. Your sons shall be ravished by unnatural lusts and strange affections both for the beasts of the fields and for other men.

4. Your desire shall be for women and they will rule over you.

5. Strangers will encompass your gates about, they will enslave your sons and your men of war and your women shall play the harlot to your enemies.

As you read these lines, these curses become enmeshed in your soul, you want equality abi? You think God was crazy to make one dominant over the other? You will remember these words in your coming in and going out, it will follow you closer than your shadow and you will remember this conversation all the days of your life.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by 9jaRealist: 2:44am On Jul 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

Some people still mentally live in the Dark Ages...SMH undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by emmasege: 4:55am On Jul 13, 2019
davodyguy:
Smh.

When Baba Adeboye the man that's leading the largest Pentecostal church is the world didn't discard the allegation, it's one primate that nobody really knows that's discarding it.

Maybe the man has done same in the past
who knows Adeboye or his RCCG outside the shores of Nigeria and Africa? Methodist Church has been in existence long before Lord Luggard amalgamated Nigeria. Methodist Church which the prelate speaks for, predates RCCG. So, when any leader of the Catholic/Anglican/Baptist/Methodist Church speaks, I reckon more with that than your overrated Adeboye. Ok?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Lanre0: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2019
This Samuel uche is one of them, they are many. Hoodwinking & deceitful pastors. They don't see anything wrong in fucking, handling & fingering of teenagers. CAN of worms
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by enonche85(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2019
kolnel:
Foolish prelate

To whom much is given much is expected
Religious leaders are not expected to be fooling around
Apart from collecting tithes, what else do they do
It’s a pity the situation in the country is pushing more and more people to church

So what proof do u have that he was "fooling around?"
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by AllenSpencer: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2019
kolnel:
Foolish prelate

It’s a pity the situation in the country is pushing more and more people to church
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by motorola(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2019
With due respect please everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but what is wrong is you calling someone foolish for saying his mind, that’s bad, please be guarded and know those words of yours are in public glare, caution is the word for you please
kolnel:
Foolish prelate

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Monday60655(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2019
dynicks:
My own is that had it been pastor Biodun were to be a poor/wretched fellow who hasn't acquired wealth or attained greatness or say were to be a nobody in the society, Would Mrs busola, being a celebrity which she is, have had the guts to have openly proclaimed that the man
raped her?....EGO put into consideration here..

P.S...i do not support the issue/act of rape!!

You are in the same opinion with me. I have been saying this time without number, thank God someone reason the same way
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Segeshow: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Baba is old school,so the concept of statute of limitation and coercion also being rape is foreign to him. In their generation unless violent force was used to subdue the victim, then the victim was not raped and had the option of shouting. The modern definition of rape encompasses any form of manipulation including authority figures who ought to know better. That being said two things must be stated clearly. Age of consent varies worldwide and is 16 in the UK and US where it is assumed at that age you should understand the consequences of your actions. At the time the allegation occurred, age of consent in the Nigerian constitution was 11,which is ridiculous, however statutory rape allegations are just not plausible.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by peggywebbs(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Nobody cares if you believe, like I said, take your mother and sisters to do investigation if you're that curious about other people's true or false claims. Busola has said her truth and has filed for action against her accused. She is fighting her battles and I don't think she cares about the horseshit of Nigerians who have turned detective.

Kalixx:

I should believe a lady that says she was raped doggy style on car bonnet? undecided

Mr man / woman, pls lets use sense. Its 2019.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Walelavender(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad
This your "I'm a born again Christian " cracks me up everytime I read your comments on this platform.

You sabi the mumu button of some people wey no decode grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Bitterleafsoup: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2019
akdjr:
Me after watching the video of the rape allegations by Busola i realize the following.

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo actually had sex with Busola.

2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo never compel her to have sex with him that one can call rape, though Busola never planned for it but she couldn't control herself (not that she was helpless) when the man make the move.

3. Busola had every chance to raise alarm or run upstairs to alert her sister about what the pastor is up to.

4. Busola gave room to the subsequent sex thereafter just like every newly deflowered girls.

The above is just my own personal observations.
Correct a 15 year old girl with no Father will easily be manipulated. Even if her body was calling he is a grown man that should have done better....
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Philinho(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2019
kolnel:
Foolish prelate

You that cannot even garther 10 people successfully in your village is calling a prelate foolish.... IDIOT
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by DateMynd44(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Truthchiz:
LoL.... that will never happened you hear? Feminism/women have come to stay. The future is female. You better get used to it or you die fast! Women kee you there!!!
are you female?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by akdjr(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2019
She wasnt 15. I guess 18 or so.quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=80219594]Correct a 15 year old girl with no Father will easily be manipulated. Even if her body was calling he is a grown man that should have done better....[/quote]
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by kolnel: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Philinho:

You that cannot even garther 10 people successfully in your village is calling a prelate foolish.... IDIOT

The face of an idiot
Wearing a suit in hot weather
Sweating like a fool
Smiling sheepishly like a she goat
Rapist

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
peggywebbs:
Nobody cares if you believe, like I said, take your mother and sisters to do investigation if you're that curious about other people's true or false claims. Busola has said her truth and has filed for action against her accused. She is fighting her battles and I don't think she cares about the horseshit of Nigerians who have turned detective.

Be logical in your argument; dont appeal to sentiments. Prove your case that you have a functional brain instead of making use of the already worn out 'mother and sisters' insult.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by proudevil: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
stanliwiser:
But you also know if Fatoyinbo is not a celebrity too, He would be cooling off in kirikiri also. Another angle.
you are right but no celebrity will admit to being raped by ordinary person infact no one will hear.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Philinho(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
kolnel:

The face of an idiot Wearing a suit in hot weather Sweating like a fool Smiling sheepishly like a she goat Rapist
Oh sweating in an AC? Poverty and envy will kill you there. You're suffering from encyclopaedic stupidity. Borrow a brain if possible ...Fool
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by peggywebbs(f): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2019
I am not applying sentiment to any issue but my reason is solely based on giving the Busola a reasonable doubt. As for thinking logically, I'm a lawyer and I can tell you I have seen enough of rape cases. If her reason was solely for malice, she would have given a concorted story of a perfect rape senerio, don't forget her husband is a song writer. Every one knows how creative writers are so you wouldn't have expected a story that would implicate her.

The problem we Nigerians have is that we see rape as something that a woman must struggle, must shout, must kick and fight. The important element of a rape is consent. If a woman says no and you still go ahead to sleep with her, it is rape. Even in the case of relationships, if the couples are kissing and touching and at the last minute, she says no and you still penetrate, it is rape. Whether she was bent over, under or upside down, as long as it wasn't mutual and she is claiming so then I think she deserves a reasonable doubt.

The second reason I'm still trying to convince people to give her a chance. When she came out many people shouted that she should take action and stop making noise on social media, she did so. Instead of crucifying her, why not give a reasonable doubt and see where the story leads.

If you look at all that has happened, you would appreciate why she came out. Do you notice that more pastors have been exposed just within these few months about rape. There's even one that got a small girl pregnant. People are coming out and parents are now opening their eyes and protecting their children.

Let's look at the positive and stop doubting every story that comes out. It makes people who are really victims hide and continue in their pain because the oppression the society gives is worse than their predicament.

I hope this is detailed enough for my reason.

Kalixx:

Be logical in your argument; dont appeal to sentiments. Prove your case that you have a functional brain instead of making use of the already worn out 'mother and sisters' insult.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by kolnel: 2:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Philinho:

Oh sweating in an AC?
Poverty and envy will kill you there.
You're suffering from encyclopaedic stupidity.
Borrow a brain if possible ...Fool

Your parents didn’t do a good job raising you
You are just a wastte
That’s why you come online to bully people
Toothless bull dog

Keep taking picture in borrowed cars
You will never achieve anything good in your life

You are cursed
The heaven has rejected your prayers
You will never know any peace
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2019
peggywebbs:
I am not applying sentiment to any issue but my reason is solely based on giving the Busola a reasonable doubt. As for thinking logically, I'm a lawyer and I can tell you I have seen enough of rape cases. If her reason was solely for malice, she would have given a concorted story of a perfect rape senerio, don't forget her husband is a song writer. Every one knows how creative writers are so you wouldn't have expected a story that would implicate her.

The problem we Nigerians have is that we see rape as something that a woman must struggle, must shout, must kick and fight. The important element of a rape is consent. If a woman says no and you still go ahead to sleep with her, it is rape. Even in the case of relationships, if the couples are kissing and touching and at the last minute, she says no and you still penetrate, it is rape. Whether she was bent over, under or upside down, as long as it wasn't mutual and she is claiming so then I think she deserves a reasonable doubt.

The second reason I'm still trying to convince people to give her a chance. When she came out many people shouted that she should take action and stop making noise on social media, she did so. Instead of crucifying her, why not give a reasonable doubt and see where the story leads.

If you look at all that has happened, you would appreciate why she came out. Do you notice that more pastors have been exposed just within these few months about rape. There's even one that got a small girl pregnant. People are coming out and parents are now opening their eyes and protecting their children.

Let's look at the positive and stop doubting every story that comes out. It makes people who are really victims hide and continue in their pain because the oppression the society gives is worse than their predicament.

I hope this is detailed enough for my reason.

Much more detailed and I reason along with u. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by bionixs: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I'm 100% sure God is not proud of anyone supporting rape and apologising for rapists. That much about God I know.
I also know God frowns at adultery. I also know that God has reserved special punishment for pastors who bring shame and disrepute to his name.
Jeremiah 23:1 "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture. Declares the Lord"
Even God has declared woe upon pastors who rape their flock and bring disrepute to his name. If God declares WOE upon a thing or person, please take it seriously.
supporting what. What evidence do you have to prove that it happened? I have sisters also. You don't just come and start claiming anything and I will back you up
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by bionixs: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Ese never said he raped her. They had a full fledged sexual affair even as a married "man of God".
Funny enough, I believed her them but didn't pity her then for having an affair with a married man. Most times, such affairs end with heartbreak, and they should face their heartbreak jejely. However, I dont feel sorry for any man of God disgraced for bringing shame to the name of Christ by having affairs about.
you are right but I have seen empty claims and people went in for it. One even happened and the young man even relocated as no one could believe him. When the accuser later confessed, no one could locate him to apologize. Besides, it was kept a secret just to protect the image of the accuser's effluential family to the detriment of the accused who is now living with the stigma
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by bionixs: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I'm 100% sure God is not proud of anyone supporting rape and apologising for rapists. That much about God I know.
I also know God frowns at adultery. I also know that God has reserved special punishment for pastors who bring shame and disrepute to his name.
Jeremiah 23:1 "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture. Declares the Lord"
Even God has declared woe upon pastors who rape their flock and bring disrepute to his name. If God declares WOE upon a thing or person, please take it seriously.
which rape? The one you are sure happened or didn't happen?
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tamasaba:
No one knows the truth except the accused and the accuser. So this man of God is wrong to say this. However, the court decides who is telling the truth or otherwise on earth.

Sadly, the court may decide who is going to jail, but not who is telling the truth.
Joseph in the bible comes to mind... he went to jail for what he never did. Up until this day, some still believe he committed rape. Only the scriptures tell otherwise.
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by CanadaOrBust: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
donnie:

Sadly, the court may decide who is going to jail, but not who is telling the truth.
Joseph in the bible comes to mind... he went to jail for what he never did. Up until this day, some still believe he committed rape. Only the scriptures tell otherwise.

Yaaaaa, but we do know some things already.

Here again are what some real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people or paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”
Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by donnie(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Yaaaaa, but we do know some things already.

Here again are what some real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people or paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

Nobody is supporting adultry or fornication. But Busola lied in her confession about being underage. From facts that have been put out, she was well over 20 by yr 2002 when the Pastor had his first child which she said she went to baby-sit. And the man (or boy) was just in his early 20s twenty years ago (he is 44yrs old now). So that picture many are trying to paint nor clear.

Can you see why many who use their head and not sentiments have thrown out those allegations of rape or whatever?

As per his invitation. They knew the Calibre of man whose image they seek to tarnish. Were they expecting police to leave their guns at the office?

Once a cultist what?? You make me laugh... So that's what they'll tell the courts?

Hope you're not planning to come back here preaching forgiveness when it's time to serve jail term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect / Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) / Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.