Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (34793 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by CanadaOrBust: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
donnie:

Nobody is supporting adultry or fornication. But Busola lied in her confession about being underage. From facts that have been put out, she was well over 20 by yr 2002 when the Pastor had his first child which she said she went to baby-sit. And the man (or boy) was just in his early 20s twenty years ago (he is 44yrs old now). So that picture many are trying to paint nor clear.

But u r the only one claiming this. Even Fato himself has not made such a claim. Also u didn’t address some other things people are posting. Here are all the posts again:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

Re: Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

But u r the only one claiming this. Even Fato himself has not made such a claim. Also u didn’t address some other things people are posting. Here are all the posts again:

Wetin consign with me with what people are posting? God will judge all false witnesses. It's pay time for bloggers now... Anything ...just anything is "newsworthy" this time around.

Your repeating the "once a cultist, always a cultist' rhetoric is giving me some concern, cos I thought that at least you were a Christian who belived in "the power of the blood" to save and transform lives. Perhaps I was mistaken. :-

You know what, I have come to the conclusion that many Busola supporters have personal beefs with the man aside rape matter... This is their opportunity to have their pound of flesh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect / Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo) / Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.