Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

d - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / d (2161 Views)

Where Is Jennykadry? (sp) / Hey Jennykadry: Where You At? / I Need Someone Who Cares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by MOBO444(f): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
d
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
f
Re: d by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
I'm only being visible in ths ur foolish thread so i'll see what you'l løok like after they'v both decended on you.
MOBO,seriously you need to see a shrink. You are losing it.
Re: d by 190: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Anna white NO Jennykadry YES
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2010
d
Re: d by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
For Annawhite OH YES I DO CARE, for the other one? Tufiakwa
Re: d by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
This is similar to reason earlier on this post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-529785.0.html
Re: d by 190: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
REALITY101:

For Annawhite OH YES I DO CARE, for the other one? Tufiakwa

ROTFLMFAO,

For the other one,No comments but i really wonder what kind of beans being is

behind that character as for Annawhite is a friend,Mobo444 i dont know why you fell out wiv her,

anyways are u back in the UK,you didnt tell me before u left, Ive got news in regards

to that stuff we talked about, lets talk on YIM
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^ Will make the requirement.
Re: d by 190: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^
Get your azz on Facebook and lets chat!! angry angry
Re: d by adagz01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hey mobo i taught u are dead but thank God u'r alive.
Welcome back my bro
Re: d by annawhite(f): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
MOBO,do u despise me this much,cnt believe u goin behind ma back 2 google me on d net, neva meant 2 disrespect u but it's obvious u need to see a shrink!
Why do u hate black sisters?
One of these black sisters gave u d life u r living!, you confessed
She made u and i made maself;dat d dif btw us
dude!
D problem here is u tryin 2 get ur virus 2 oda guys n i tank God they r nuttin like u.
Im beautiful and i have nobody ''shinin ma congo''except ma man who is gud at wat he does 2 me tongue
goin 2 ma facebook profile did u check out ma occupation?im workin in a bank and standin up 2 u in d forum shud b able 2 tel u dat i've got brain and beauty rolled in one.
No disrespect man,it's just a forum
Re: d by 190: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^

See i told you annawhite could be trusted

Now watch her counter-part come in here and trash this thread to pieces

She has a co-counterpart who has already spied down on this thread and left already!!
Re: d by adagz01(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
"Shinin ma congo"

damn i loff that statement.

**sits by,shining eyes n waiting for the arrival of the NO1 AMEBO**
Re: d by annawhite(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

^^

See i told you annawhite could be trusted

Now watch her counter-part come in here and trash this thread to pieces

She has a co-counterpart who has already spied down on this thread and left already!!

*scratching ma head*
sweery pls can u tel him to stop actin like a straight up wack cos d co-counterpart is kept unda check out of admiration n respect 4 guys like u.tanks
Re: d by 190: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
annawhite:

*scratching ma head*
sweery pls can u tel him to stop actin like a straight up wack cos d co-counterpart is kept unda check out of admiration n respect 4 guys like u.tanks

I understand,

I have talked to him about this before, but he is one sturborn dude

Who never listenz, I am not particularly pleased with the way peeps are clamouring for his head

He is a brother to me,i was shocked to know he's from the same school,state,LGA with me and we speak the same dialect

I would see what i can do so he limits and cut down on these his thoughts cos im also worried,

The main issue here is the #1 resident amebo (The minute she steps in here--im leaving here cos i kant stand her heat)
Re: d by Rocktation(f): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
Heaven knows i'ved missed Mobo. My own favorite NLander.
Re: d by annawhite(f): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

I understand,

I have talked to him about this before, but he is one sturborn dude

Who never listenz, I am not particularly pleased with the way peeps are clamouring for his head

He is a brother to me,i was shocked to know he's from the same school,state,LGA with me and we speak the same dialect

I would see what i can do so he limits and cut down on these his thoughts cos im also worried,

The main issue here is the #1 resident amebo (The minute she steps in here--im leaving here cos i kant stand her heat)

babe pls i dnt want 2 believ dat u r scared of her, wat did she eva say 2 u
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
d
Re: d by 190: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
annawhite:

babe pls i dnt want 2 believ dat u r scared of her, wat did she eva say 2 u

who Jennykadry ABEG COUNT ME OUT!!--I wash my handz completely away from anything that relates to her~ grin grin grin
Re: d by 190: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2010
MOBO444:

Annawhite if a Black female Congo really needed shining, well that Congo must be your Congo Annawhite, even now, dont let me paste your facebook pictures here for all to see.

Mobo444,

Dont you dare,I would personally report you to the mod's to get banned

Annawhite i repeat is not the enemy!!
grin grin grin
Re: d by Tinksh(f): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
Yay!!! MOBO's back!!! Welcome back sir!! Missed ya!!
Re: d by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 12, 2010
Dude Leave Anna alone. The other one is the WORST on this forum, Watch out for her stinky mouth bomb.
Re: d by ritaNL: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2010
Poster is digging his grave, just wait make Amebo finish you .
Re: d by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2010
see annawhite stylishly rapping Mobo da d[i]ic[/i]k(private investigator tongue) not to show her face   grin
mobo, show am o, e be like one buky i know for school dat time

we already know what busybody look like, not so bad i must say, but then i'm not known for being picky
Re: d by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 12, 2010
Jennykadry is actually one of my favourite nairalander. People just hate the truth, and she says it the way it is grin

quit hating people. I thought nairaland was not suppose to be taken seriously? undecided
Re: d by lordkrato(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2010
rokiatu:

Jennykadry is actually one of my favourite nairalander. People just hate the truth, and she says it the way it is grin

quit hating people. I thought nairaland was not suppose to be taken seriously? undecided

^^^ These peeps aren't obviously, Mobo is really a funni azz,he might blow tins outta prop but deres alwayz sum truth innit,innit?
Re: d by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 12, 2010
MOBO444:

For some time now we have been living witness to the malicious and vultures like behaviour of Jennykadry and Annawhite here on Nairaland romance section, these two ugly duckling claim to be fighting for female equality here on Nairaland and in all fairness have gone about it the wrong way, their behaviour here on the romance section make most Black male here wonder for these lost Black sisters, the way they trade insult with everyone here has raised eyebrow as far as England

The red coloured part honestly got me ROTFLMSGBO , na so my celebrity staus reach? grin grin grin

Lol you call me ugly? You are an eediot, a black azzed eediot that should be thrown into a dishwasher maybe then your brain your brain would be properly washed with a detergent.

MOBO444:

, we England based Nairalanders are worried and demand an end, Jennykadry you in particular have disappointed me and I have lost respect for you, all Annawhite (Calabar  Lady) all she talks about is bedroom tactics, she has no dignity.

Disappointed you? lost respect for me? If I knew you had an ounce of respect for me I would have pleaded with seun to ban you completely off nld , cos it is degradable that an azzwipe like you would hold an iota of respect for me in the first place? do I look like someone who needs the respect of someone who's been beaten and battered by black ladies? a mentally deranged frog like you? A man whose ma[i]n[/i]hood is the reason why men regret being called men due to the shame you have brought upon them 

MOBO444:

I have monitored these two single Black ladies for some time and have notice their penchant to attack any male that goes as far as make constructive criticism on the 94% of lost Black women we have in Nigeria, having done a little digging here and investigation there, I have been able to get their email and also Google their face book account, I have conclusive and extensive evidence that both ladies (Jennykadry and Annawhite) are in their mid 30s, not much educated, single as a black woman can be, frustrated with men in general, prayerful, hopeful, have not been touched in a long time, very quick with insult and in my personal opinion are very average ugly Black women (saw their Facebook picture), please see the link below where they shameless insulted fellow Black Brothers here on Nairaland.

Lol mid 30's grin grin grin grin Please check yourself properly , you might be old enough to be my lost grand pa. cool

Lol Facebook pictures? keep trying to deceive yourself, oh because i disgraced your stinking black nyash on here with your 3 ids you think say you go form words for here abi? may thunder blind one eye and pluck out the other eyeball, ewu.

Post the GAD-DAMNN pictures and stop wasting time, infact you have the permission from the mods to post it.

Shameless person keep on sucking on the guardians b[i]o[/i]obs, instead of you to go and make name for yourself you are here squirting your watery spe[i]r[/i]m allover my name. keep wanking, I might also borrow you my vaseline to use on your uncircumcised dirty 3inch di[i]c[/i]k you carry around in the name of p[i]e[/i]nis.

Ode oshi
Re: d by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2010
lord krato:

^^^ These peeps aren't obviously, Mobo is really a funni azz,he might blow tins outta prop but deres alwayz sum truth innit,innit?

Like mobo like followers.

rokiatu:

Lol, baby miii kiss kiss kiss kiss Nice shoes you gat on. BTW now that winter is almost over infact over, I might consider visiting "betts" and "footage" for some specials grin grin grin grin
Re: d by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 12, 2010
Lol@ annawhite

Believe me when I say mobo hasn't got your pics, just believe me grin grin grin grin

I tell you why, I don't do facebook pictures, never had for once in my life. So when I read him say he's got FB pics, I laughed. I have never done it and still won't do it cos I haven't got time for dat. so dont mind him, He is only pulling your legs , trying to blackmail you, dont give in jare, the dude is a loser, a forgotten and lost son of only gawd knows who embarassed
Re: d by annawhite(f): 5:34am On Oct 12, 2010
jennykadry:

Lol@ annawhite

Believe me when I say mobo hasn't got your pics, just believe me grin grin grin grin

I tell you why, I don't do facebook pictures, never had for once in my life. So when I read him say he's got FB pics, I laughed. I have never done it and still won't do it cos I haven't got time for dat. so dont mind him, He is only pulling your legs , trying to blackmail you, dont give in jare, the dude is a loser, a forgotten and lost son of only gawd knows who embarassed
he's a looser, calm down he isnt worth anybody's time,d reason why im not spitin fire n brimstone here is i dnt want 2 give in a his desire, startin dis thread he's tryin 2 sel sumtin n wateva he's selin im not buyin
MOBO there's a limit i can take al dis
wait a min i kinda feel popular
if u r fallin 4 me dnt u? dnt b shy 2 xpres it cos u've sold urself out wit few words
i laf 4 calabar woyo!woyo!woyo!
Re: d by annawhite(f): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2010
BoboYekini:

see annawhite stylishly rapping Mobo da d[i]ic[/i]k(private investigator tongue) not to show her face   grin
mobo, show am o, e be like one buky i know for school dat time

we already know what busybody look like, not so bad i must say, but then i'm not known for being picky
see Bobo stylishly making a fool of himself
MOBO444:

Annawhite if a Black female Congo really needed shining, well that Congo must be your Congo Annawhite, even now, dont let me paste your facebook pictures here for all to see.

u neva had ma permission wen u started stalkin me,y need it now?
bet dat was aw u met ur woman online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Searching For A Nice,decent Guy For A Relationship / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj / Friends With Benefits, Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.