Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,835 members, 7,918,689 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

d - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / d (2179 Views)

Where Is Jennykadry? (sp) / Hey Jennykadry: Where You At? / I Need Someone Who Cares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by MOBO444(f): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2010
d
Re: d by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Dont worry about the flies,

I would need more popcorn, and some soda!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What a combination shocked grin cheesy no wonder
Re: d by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

Jennykadry Is there no limit to what you can say or do, i don’t care if you live in Australia, I am glad I did not give you my mobile phone number when you asked for it weeks back and I have also deleted you from my facebook list, a Black man must have hurt you so bad, maybe he failed to turn up at the wedding ground after all preparation have been made and left your permanently heartbroken and single.

Look at this half baked agbero lol, I HAVE TOLD YOU i DON'T DO FACEBOOK PICTURES OYA WAKA. You seriously wish I will come look for you on facebook grin grin grin

C'mon go get a life overgrown mentally retarded ingrate
Re: d by annawhite(f): 3:19am On Oct 13, 2010
jennykadry:

Look at this half baked agbero lol, I HAVE TOLD YOU i DON'T DO FACEBOOK PICTURES OYA WAKA. You seriously wish I will come look for you on facebook grin grin grin

C'mon go get a life overgrown mentally retarded ingrate
jenny drops it like is hot! Mobo cnt stand d heat
MOBO u r so soft,dis thread has really expose ur inner person,u r crumblin unda jenny's attack tank ur star 4 guys like190,reality, u wouldnt survive ma ''venomous'' words
mind ur goddam biz n stop hattin,one gal damaged u n so wat stop lickin ur paw n move d hell on, im proud of where i com frm
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2010
f
Re: d by dani1luv: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2010
^^JESUS cheesy grin shocked
Re: d by annawhite(f): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2010
im daring u paste it
u r so wack,wat did dat lady do 2 u,
Jst wondering why u r hangin unto ma pics.,
pls paste it if dat wil u make u happy afteral monkey no fine im mama like am grin
Re: d by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2010
^^ He does not have it

MOBO paste the pictures grin
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Jennykadry shame on you,you trying to get me banned so they say i invaded her privacy by pasting her pic here, shame on your black controversial witch jennykadry.
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2010
d
Re: d by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mods can only ban you if you paste a picture without the poster's consent. so says the rule

The poster have asked you to post the pic you are still here peeing on your aba made calvin klein boxers.
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Why do i have the feeling you want to get into my boxers, hmmm my dear jennykadry you wont have me,ok.
Re: d by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^ Post the pictures
Re: d by annawhite(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Why do i have the feeling you want to get into my boxers, hmmm my dear jennykadry you wont have me,ok.
u see urself
u baring ur weakness for all to see and if i may ask wat is inside ur boxers, that peanut sized dangling flesh ?was dat not the reason why u lost ur gigolo job with dat ur woman saviour who picked u up from nowhere, im daring you again to post those pictures of mine if u dont the n u dnt have wat it takes to b a man

im daring you EWU!(igbo) NAMA(hausa) AWURE(yoruba) UNAMIKOT(efik)
if u dnt i'll feed u with soup made from ur balls jelly
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
fdf
Re: d by annawhite(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
SILLY GIGOLO angry
so gatdam wat? i dared you and you backed out
if you dont post dat picture u will remain an idiot that u have always been
i dnt blame you
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Dont call me a gigolo, you have no right to call me a gigolo, you dont know anything about me.
Re: d by annawhite(f): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Dont call me a gigolo, you have no right to call me a gigolo, you dont know anything about me.
CRY ME A RIVER
U DNT A THING ABT ME YET U GO ABT THIS FORUM RUNNING UR LEPROUS STINKING MOUTH ON ME AND NOW U DARE TELL ME NOT TO CALL U A GIGOLO
MY DEAR U KNOW U R A CONFIRMED GIGOLO---OK CHECK THIS OUT
WHAT PAID UR WAY TO ENGLAND ''GIGOLISM''
THE LADY THAT PAID UR WAY TO ENGLAND NEVER MET ,DOSENT KNO ANYTHING ABT U BUT YET WAS EAGER TO MEET U , WHAT DO WE CALL THAT ACT---A SEX SLAVE HAS JUST BEEN BOUGHT
AND WAT IS A DUTY OF A SEX SLAVE =''GIGOLISM''
AND WHO PRACTISE ''GIGOLISM''== A GIGOLO
GIGOLO MOBO GIGOLO MOBO GIGOLO MOBO
Re: d by annawhite(f): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
come up with some silly thread and i'll be here to give you what u need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits, Ladies Only / My Picture / Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.