Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,627 members, 7,889,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Hate FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate FFK (2312 Views)

See The Tweet That Made Igbos To Hate FFK / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate FFK by Mahsums: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
angry

Re: I Hate FFK by FearGodinall: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
lilwetdick:
I am so disappointed with FFK, no day goes by without some fulani herdmen tweet from this man, this man should know better, a lawyer, trained in the UK, a former minister of aviation, former taxi driver in the UK , should know that he is breeding hate and calling for genocide, we should remember the Rwandan genocide and how it all started, when one tribe on radio was calling another tribe cockroaches until war broke out, all these look similar to what FFK is doing daily on twitter, mr FFK, allow the police to investigate before tweeting false news, according to FFK, if a man or a woman got kidnapped, it is fulani herdmen, if a man got killed, it s fulani herdmen, every problem in Nigeria is caused by fulani herdmen.

Presently,on twitter he is crying for war, when war break out, he and his family will be the first to run away to the UK while millions of people die, after their death, he will come back and fight for juicy position for himself.

i can never respect this man, during obasanjo government of 1999, FFK was the one calling the regime different names and writing different opinion pieces criticizing the obasanjo's government, the masses thought they have found a messiah, until the obasanjo government gave him ministerial position, he went silent for almost 4 years and went to serve the government he hated so much, i can never respect FFK, he deserve no respect, he is just fighting for his personal pocket calling people names until he is given a juicy position by the buhari's government, you will hear from him no more, watch and see, the so called twitter messiah of the people and see the next action he takes, he will always betray the people because he is a betrayer, a modern day Judas Iscariot.
. When you hate the truth,why won't you hate the innocent man and love your killers and oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate FFK by FearGodinall: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

where is the proof that fulani is killing the south, show me one proof, i am guessing your proof must be from FFK twitter handle
. Some yorubas are really disgusting, When they attacked Chief Olu Falae’s farm then, the police said it was bush burning because of the fear of Abuja. They want to attribute this killing to armed robbers but the locals are saying the killers are herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: I Hate FFK by Lovelive: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

But those herdsmen doing the actual killing are not out to cause war ko? Those Herdsmen that kill thousands of Nigerians are not out to cause war shei? But the person calling their attrocities out is the one out to cause war ko? You are clearly not ok
I love you. Kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
nabiz:
FFK dont even know if someone like you exist

i am not a public figure, he is, so he doesnt have to know me but then again, my opinion is not for ffk but for nairalanders.
Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mahsums:
angry

he even have igbo, igala, tv, hausa, all blood in him grin grin grin
Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
FearGodinall:
. When you hate the truth,why won't you hate the innocent man and love your killers and oppressors.

which truth
Re: I Hate FFK by splendour7(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
For this single act,i give up on the yoruba race!! what sort of people is this for christ sake?

1 Like

Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shayetet13:

I am in shock. Very shocked that someone can be so cowardly. If there is anyone trying to bring war, it is the fulani herdmen. I am in shock that after all the atrocities done by fulani herdmen in this country, you need proof. Even when they themselves have admitted it and issuing more threats. I am in shock. What sort of coward are you? What sort of witchcraft are they using on you?

there is no better cowardice than a man who stays on twitter spreading lies and a man just believing everything he reads without thinking or allowing the police investigate
Re: I Hate FFK by meolaniyi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Israeljones:

Now i understand the hole u crawled out from..
Yorubas dont think the way other people think...
They don't just call them sophisticated tribe for nothing.
We dont act base on what someone or some people had said...We take actions when the action is due...I dont care wah tribe you might be we are not dumb, if u think you want to trick the yorubas into war, Sorry u just be shooting ursef on the foot......

You dont have to be the spoke person for the Yorubas...Even the dumbest Yoruba person is always the best thinking individual in the midst of others....

Dude like you can only come from one tribe....we know u lots.....
the way we fought in illori Abi?

1 Like

Re: I Hate FFK by Mahsums: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

he even have igbo, igala, tv, hausa, all blood in him grin grin grin
Lol
Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

there is no better cowardice than a man who stays on twitter spreading lies and a man just believing everything he reads without thinking or allowing the police investigate
Let me tell you: when a rat is used to eating up the stored corn, anytime the crass cutter comes and eats it without being seen, people will blame the rat. How many times have you as a person, condemned the Fulani herdsmen over their killings in the past? Just like you condemning ffk, show me your post condemning the fulani, even after they claim responsibility of killings. If you dont show me, you are simply a coward! If you show me, i will apologies to you

1 Like

Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shayetet13:

Let me tell you: when a rat is used to eating up the stored corn, anytime the crass cutter comes and eats it without being seen, people will blame the rat. How many times have you as a person, condemned the Fulani herdsmen over their killings in the past? Just like you condemning ffk, show me your post condemning the fulani, even after they claim responsibility of killings. If you dont show me, you are simply a coward! If you show me, i will apologies to you

you are the coward that stay online without doing any research,you are the gullible follower dangerous to the peace of society

in tinubu voice, where are the cows?
Re: I Hate FFK by omoharry(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

But those herdsmen doing the actual killing are not out to cause war ko? Those Herdsmen that kill thousands of Nigerians are not out to cause war shei? But the person calling their attrocities out is the one out to cause war ko? You are clearly not ok
why do you bother to respond to him? .By now you should have known that he is an Hausa/Fulani..they are the only once that would hide their head in the sand like ostrich and cry blue murder to anyone that tries to criticize the atrocities committed by their kinsmen.It is pathetic and I know a day will come when they and their families will answer for all they have done.If some yorubas Muslim/those party fanatics like , they can continue to support these monsters in these terrible times and join to criticize anyone that dares to speak the truth .

2 Likes

Re: I Hate FFK by Midas01: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Shut up and get lost if you have no sense.
lilwetdick:

when war starts i am sure FFK wont be there to save your sorry ass

1 Like

Re: I Hate FFK by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up and get lost if you have no sense.

ok....

(1) (2) (Reply)

CoronaVirus;Sanwo-Olu Announces Giving of N10000 Stimulus to Lagos Residents, / Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. / Edo: ADP Drags Running Mate Of Ize-iyamu To Court For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.