Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22362 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*runs away, islander the foul-smellng guinea pig is here, damnn it

don't worry nothing will com between me and omo-eko my darling angel. kiss
island u'd just have to be wife #2.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
@omo eko
she not only rolls with pigs shes also a pig, with her piggy face kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
@islander
 please specify the "PIGS" grin, I AINT INCLUIDED HUH

@DEBOSKY
         read again, get ur other two eyes and read the whole posts again
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ogdm
u sure u can withstand the terror, i dont think so
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2007
Islander:

@Omo, so you roll with pigs now?
If you do, lose ALL my contacts, am[b] dead [/b] serious, angry angry
What are you talking about grin grin grin

ayefele200:

@omo eko
was that meant for me, or someone's, ?

u didnt just say that girl
That was for chiefoh grin grin grin

debosky:

ayefele the trouble maker!! u never tire sha?
Yes oh AYEFELE is never gonna change grin grin

Where have you been at fine boi tongue, i haven't seen you online for a while now grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*runs away, islander the foul-smellng guinea pig is here, damnn it

Mummy's reject, aren't you tired insulting your mother I know she didn't do a great job, but at least give her some credit for carrying around waste material for 9 and a half months, cry Gosh!!!
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
ogbdcm:

@omo eko
she not only rolls with pigs shes also a pig, with her piggy face kiss
I smell FERLIE angry angry angry angry, get a freaking life angry angry angry

Your great-grandmothers, grandmothers, mother, aunties, nieces and sisters are all pigs
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
@omo eko
   baby girl, have been busy with  my TOEFL, men, well whats ur online id, i think i lost it, would wanna talk with u on phone thru one of this days
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
island girl how many times must you say that hun, the momma jokes are old now, i already told you. i'd never disrespect your mom like you're disrespecting mine by the way, i know better.

i can help you re-construct your mannerisms so that we can get married and live happily ever after. kiss i love you baybee.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Omo Eko, I've been busy oh, but I see you're keeping up the good work on nl wink

ayefele and fekuti, you guys should create a thread and sort out your foul mouthed argument there. stop polluting Omo and Cutie's thread aight?

maybe ogbc should join you as well.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
@islander\
   still waiting on ur answer to my QUESTION
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
@DEBO
U AINT excluded, ur attention would be appreciated,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele shame on you man, u really wanna take mah girl's number mofo. cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
debosky:

@ Omo Eko, I've been busy oh, but I see you're keeping up the good work on nl wink

Nice to have you back sha kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

island girl how many times must you say that hun, the momma jokes are old now, i already told you. i'd never disrespect your mom like you're disrespecting mine by the way, i know better.

i can help you re-construct your mannerisms so that we can get married and live happily ever after. kiss i love you baybee.

No NO Men like you have already killed any inclination I ever had for marriage, I rather invest in a Jack Rabbit,

I worked hard for all that I have accomplished.  So free loaders like you can throw your nets elsewhere, crooks
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
@fekuti
 boi, have given u a long straw for u to change, now u still insist, dont u ever use that gross word on me, "MOFO",
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
omo eko, debo & everybody! I greet you all oo! Debo I know u've been busy with Nana grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
nana ko nana ni, NANA is mine, I CAN KILL FOR IT
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
haywhy:

omo eko, debo & everybody! I greet you all oo! Debo I know u've been busy with Nana grin grin
ba wo ni (did i say it right)

And who is nana Debo
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
No NO Men like you have already killed any inclination I ever had for marriage, I rather invest in a Jack Rabbit,
hey the merrier. i'd love to have a 3some with your lesbian in crime.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
debo is debosky & as for Nana, I think he knows her best grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
haywhy ma ko mi si ta oh grin grin

Nana is just a special friend Omo, ayefele wants her but she doesn't roll with dudes like him.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
hummm special friend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
@debo
 i see u have a flattery tougue, wont be flattered by that thou, i love real DATE, not CyberLove, which u choose to have, but all the same tell the girl, would die for her oooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

hey the merrier. i'd love to have a 3some with your lesbian in crime.

Even my Jack Rabbit refuses to f.uck you, for fear of rabbies,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
i don't know what rabbies are, but i know i don't have 'em.
either way you 2 dykes can lick each other while i watch.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

hummm special friend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You got it wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
@fekuti
   buddy, if u wanna see the LIGHT OF 2MORROW, STOP REPLYING TO HERS, if she cant stop aM sure u wont turn deaf hears on my words, act grown and stop the shyt, ITS BULL
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ayefele, Copy!
i just didn't expect subject to follow me to the thread.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
@FEKUTI
then u my friend
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

i don't know what rabbies are, but i know i don't have 'em.
either way you 2 dykes can lick each other while i watch.

My tutor doesn't know what rabbies is? My good Lord,

@ All bunch of f.ucking 2faced bitches and heifers.

NEWSFLASH!!!
I have wired my YIM and phone lines, so better stay the hell away,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
@islander
if u still wanna be my friend stop the feud, and make peace reign, u have expressed u feelings in tremendous ways, we have heard u loud and clear, its high time, u made peace reign,

I LIKE U GIRL, U STILL MY FRIEND, I LOVE UR WORDS, I KNOW U WONT GO AGAINST MY WORDS

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.