Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22363 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele pls, just one last post b4 i stop responding to her. cool

ok @ islander, they might spell differently on your kilimanjaro but, I don't know what "rabbies" is because it's spelled "rabies"
so much for that 3.78 gpa huh. embarassed cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
Make peace reignn with whom??
What were you drinking?

Not in this life nor the next one to come,

Fekuti is a fungus that needs to be eradicated from society,  Because of him and his accomplice bknl nappyheaded ho, Nigerians continue to bear blame for every illegal thing done around the world.

To ALL my Haters, F.UCK off, and I mean it.

AND i see that My GPA is really giving you upset stomach. Afterall it was earned and not bought ( am not from your part of the world cry cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2007
@FEKUTI
 boi u need some ass whooping, well suit ur sef, i think have tired my best to stop, '.NAIRALAND, WORLD WAR ONE,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ISLANER,

HOLLA @ ME AFTER 9 , IGHT, WE HAVE A HUGE SCORE TO SETTLE
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele, i did stop now. just try & counsel your mad-dog. put it back on its leash.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
@FEMKUTI
SEE WHAT AM SAYIN, WHATCHU mean by that, if she cant stop i hope u can,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

ayefele, i did stop now. just try & counsel your mad-dog. put it back on its leash.

Who untied her
Last time I checked she was happily basking in  the sun, until you came along with your bitch tagging. Now that she has been pumped up, let her bite, you man-skettel, stop whoring your butt. I won't be able to take you swimming on my islands, for with that huge hole in your ass you shall surely sink,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
ayefele, yah i've decided to stop. do me a favor tho, since she duzn't want to b my girlfriend cry.
kindly try to court her, i don't want pretty babes to end up as dykes getting Love Machine'd when they can get the real thang.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
omo eko, where yall @
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
mic check ,
mic check ,

sup yall
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
hi nigga
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
sup mayne
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

ayefele, yah i've decided to stop. do me a favor tho, since she duzn't want to b my girlfriend cry.
kindly try to court her, i don't want pretty babes to end up as dykes getting Love Machine'd when they can get the real thang.

RAther f.uck a didlo any day than you, I would drench my pussy with acid if the likes of you near my pweety cat, for real
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

kiss

Keep that too. I take personal hygiene very seriously, When was your last dental appointment [s]oppps, you do have health insurance right??[/s]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
Femooooooooooooooooo Lakasara grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
Femooooooooooooooooo Lakasara
how una dey
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2007
Where is the #1 Buller in the Land, Fetuki, ?

I am looking for him and his crew,

Come on down, am waiting,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Islander
u dey fight person
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
fe_mi:

@Islander
u dey fight person

Whatever that means, YES
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by femi6(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
just cool down
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
lol islander, i'm right here poo kiss.
my love for you is undying.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
fekuti:

lol islander, i'm right here poo kiss.
my love for you is undying.
Mongrel,
I don't need your sarcasm here, take it elsewhere.

Next time you encounter an Islander, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, We bark and bite hard,

PS. Indisposed, I have money to make, But it will be locked away from slippery fingers as yours so don't even bother trying to scam me, Yahoo Yahoo, cry cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by fekuti: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
lmmfao grin. agaracha.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2007
Is nl turnin into world war III. Used 2 b a place of peace and enough fun. "Wats happenin now oooo . Abeg u all need 2 chill 4 each other. wink grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by haywhy(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2007
Femi & chinyere Hope u are both pimpin? grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2007
sighs***, nice to see this forum in peace and harmony,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by idiotogbdcm(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2007
@chiegemba
this is the real world .
fight 4 ur right. TO MANY HATERS in the house like OMO EKO, ISLANDA, MUTINA, IKA and so many others. hope ur not one sha.
cos am very brutal with all the haters in the house. grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2007
o
ogbdcm:

@chiegemba
this is the real world .
fight 4 your right. TO MANY HATERS in the house like OMO EKO, ISLANDA, MUTINA, IKA and so many others. hope your not one sha.
because am very brutal with all the haters in the house. ;Do
thought u were on where the thread was on fire, but unfortunately u were no where to be found, now they GONE, u now came in BAGGING, COWARD,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2007
ogbdcm:

@chiegemba
this is the real world .
fight 4 your right. TO MANY HATERS in the house like OMO EKO, ISLANDA, MUTINA, IKA and so many others. hope your not one sha.
because am very brutal with all the haters in the house. grin
U DEY CRAZE angry angry angry angry leave my thread now
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2007
@chiegemba
this is the real world .
because am very brutal with all the haters in the house. Grin

@ogbdcm; hi! unfortunately sorry u feel that way. but d real fact is that there is really nothin worth fightin over 4 here. "What Rights" if u don't mind my askin? anyways i actually didnt come 2 make enemies here although its so funny though that someone u count as your enemy online might b your life-saver 2morrow. . . baffles me though.!
But its all good sha! Dont intend bein on your hater's list.

@haywhy; my fine lomo latile, how u dey? grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by lauryn(f): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2007
IBDat
Youngies(if dat's his real pic, damn he's fooiiine!)
Debosky

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.