Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22992 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
@STAR01

WHAT DID U SAY UR GPA WAS AGAIN? grin grin

@ISLANDER

U ARE LOST FOR LIFE!!! shocked

U BEEN PLANNING FOR ME SINCE DECEMBER? shocked shocked

NOW, U REALIZE I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING YOU AND UR FOOLISH WAYS tongue

U R SICK, UR DOCTOR HIMSELF NEEDS TO BE CHECKED! embarassed

U HAD TO WAIT 6 MOTHS TO GET REVENGE? shocked shocked

LORD OF LORDS!!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@STAR01

WHAT DID You SAY UR GPA WAS AGAIN? grin grin

enough to be ur ONLINE TUTOR, hahahhaha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@STAR01

WHAT DID You SAY UR GPA WAS AGAIN? grin grin

@ISLANDER

You ARE LOST FOR LIFE!!! shocked

You BEEN PLANNING FOR ME SINCE DECEMBER? shocked shocked

NOW, You REALIZE I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING YOU AND UR FOOLISH WAYS tongue

You R SICK, UR DOCTOR HIMSELF NEEDS TO BE CHECKED! embarassed

You HAD TO WAIT 6 MOTHS TO GET REVENGE? shocked shocked

LORD OF LORDS!!! grin grin

your old tired worn-out ass doesn't even know sarcasm if it came to you on a platter.

why would I wait 6 months to deal with you? NEELSEL fears NO ONE,  you should know that.

C'mon,  this is all you've got

Please I am getting bored,
oh! you are questioning my doctor's credentials? Atleast I have one. Do you village puppy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
@islander\
  will be logging off in some mins, MACYS is having a huge sale today want to check some things up

@kitaun
  if u wouldnt mind drop off your addres may be i can branch the DOLLAR STORE and get your entire family soME things FOR FATHER'S DAY,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

@islander\
will be logging off in some mins, MACYS is having a huge sale today want to check some things up

@kitaun
if u wouldnt mind drop off your addres may be i can branch the DOLLAR STORE and get your entire family so things FOR FATHER'S DAY,

It started here in since yesterday, Got myself some goodies,

FATHER'S DAY gifts for Kituan? Shouldn't that be GRandfather's day cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

your old tired worn-out ass doesn't even know sarcasm if it came to you on a platter.

why would I waited 6 months to deal with you? NEELSEL fears NO ONE,  you should know that.

C'mon,  this is all you've got

Please I am getting bored,
oh! you are questioning my doctor's credentials? Atleast I have one. Do you village puppy
ISLANDER, save the rest till his, FAMILY MASTER (fynwaka), comes on, he's gone to sell some pirated cd's , may be that would get him some change to get on the internet, SCAVENGERS,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

It started here in since yesterday, Got myself some goodies,

FATHER'S DAY gifts for Kituan? Shouldn't that be GRandfather's day cheesy cheesy
girl u always make my day, u are something else,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ ayefele. . when id Macy's open up shop in Adedibu's backyard? or you mean you're going to 'bend down select' ? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ISLANDER

DO You HAVE ANY AVERSION TO USING SPELLCHECKER?

P.S UR TENSES INTRIGUE ME NO END TOOtongue grin

STOP CONTRACDICTING URSELF, THIS AINT ABOUT SARCASM, You R TIRED, GO TOUCH URSELF!
tongue tongue grin

P.S AM MY OWN DOC cool

@STAR01

ITS OBVIOUS, KITAUN IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE You BOY!!! cool tongue

PLUS; You NEED TO SEE UR SHRINK tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

@ ayefele. . when id Macy's open up shop in Adedibu's backyard? or you mean you're going to 'bend down select' ? grin grin grin
boi think twice,close ur eyes, open it, and then post, be constutive,resonable and creative,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

[
@STAR01

ITS OBVIOUS, KITAUN IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE You BOY!!! cool tongue

PLUS; You NEED TO SEE UR SHRINK tongue[color=#990000][/color]
hahahhahah, HEAD AND SHOULDER, or u mean NAIL AND TOE, combination of what ur entire gad damn freaking family make in a half a year, i make it in two weeks, drop off ur add, i might, i mean I MIGHT, put u into consideration and see what i can do eradicate poverty in ur family life
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

@ISLANDER

DO You HAVE ANY AVERSION TO USING SPELLCHECKER?

P.S UR TENSES INTRIGUE ME NO END TOOtongue grin

STOP CONTRACDICTING URSELF, THIS AINT ABOUT SARCASM, You R TIRED, GO TOUCH URSELF!
tongue tongue grin

P.S AM MY OWN DOC cool

I[b] need a spellchecker for my tenses?? Lord buoy I ginne die, Don't kill me, I still have to see 2 more clients.

Look pops, every Nigerian I come across is a doctor and their daddy a Chief( spare my beautiful ass all this drama)

And Once more Kituan, you have nothing on Neelsel. she's way out of your league. I told you before I don't mingle with ugly people, neither do I associate with anything darker than my pocket books and/or stilettoes,[/b]

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun
@OMO-EKO

AM I SURPRISED?

You NEVER WILL CHANGE!!!

You WOULD ALWAYS BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF Nairaland! Grin Grin
Baba all in the name of attention, you started a battle that has nothing to do with your old rotten ass angry angry angry angry.

So have you FINISH sucking on fynemonkey balls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, how many ounces of c*m did you swallow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, so how much naira did he pay you for giving him a Mouth Action. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGGER.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Islander and ayefele

Will be back wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko don't complain if you're banned now oh, you're using way too many bad words grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

Omo Eko don't complain if you're banned now oh, you're using way too many bad words grin grin grin grin
You can't blame me jare wink wink wink, this foolish baba doesn't know his place. angry angry angry angry
He need to be ashame of himself angry angry angry angry

@Fyduglymonkey
I'm off bye. 2 morrow

I will be right here waiting for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ Grandpa Kit,
Now make sure you correct your atrocious language patterns before you come at me o, abeg.
Dr. Kit. 419er,  There are doctors of animals, wind, money(scams), humans, speech, lol,  which one are you lard have mercy, u people will kill this island girl with laughter,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

@Islander and ayefele

Will be back wink wink wink
AINT COMPLANING, thank God am off today, would have missed thios drastic scenerio,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele200:

AINT COMPLANING, thank God am off today, would have missed thios drastic scenerio,
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
@DEBOSKY

You KEEP CALLING FOR PEACE, WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT You FAIL TO ADMONISH UR JUVENILE B*TCHY SIS cool

@ISLANDER

LATEST GIST GETTING TO ME HAS IT THAT YOU ARE UNDERGOING TREATMENT IN A PSYCHO HOME AS AN OUT-PATIENT . . . .WHAT shocked shocked

AND I HAVE BEEN REPLYING YOU? shocked shocked

DAMN!!! sad sad sad

MY 6000TH POST . . . PEACE OUT, KEEP HATING, IT MIGHT BE HEALTHY FOR UR ILKtongue tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
BTW, it just dawned on me.

Who invited Grandpa here? Last time I checked the thread was to solicit the cutest guy on NL, not the grumpiest oldman nor the ugliest monkey, angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by snazzydawn(f): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
the topic reads "hottest guy on nairaland". please when is the winner going to be "crowned"?

Please let there be a ceasefire at least for two hours.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2007
@jitaun
  why cant u be a responsible father, and stop licking clitis and Dicks ON nairaland, its disgusting but am sure u find pleasure in it, LOW RIDER,,,RUMBO JUMBO STEAK ASS, boi u are a DEAD LIVING MAMMAL, U NEED TO BE TAMEd, and heed to elders instrutions, am sure u are screaming  "HAD I KNOWN", cos this war has nothin to do with ur shrink punk ass, instead u think u can do it, hahahhahahhhaa, DONT BE TIRED OR I RETIRE U, STUPID POACHER
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
snazzydawn:

the topic reads "hottest guy on nairaland". please when is the winner going to be "crowned"?

Please let there be a ceasefire at least for two hours.

girl stay out of it, or else u woULD end UP in the CAGE OF MONKEYS, WITH GRANDPA, KITAUN
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2007
Kit the pops,
This made laugh so hard, I kid you not poor child thought I was going loca la vida on her. Ok,  You see I told you Neelsel just have this thing about her where NLders just have to spam their YIMs talking about her. Damn girl, I know I was special, but you people are just making me float on air right now.

Ok. OK. Since I am crazy, then I cannot and will not be held accountable for anything I say or do. right?

ROFLMAO,  I am crazyass, Island girl, YES YES YES,  STay far away from this Lunatic, I will bite heads, necks, hands, feet anything that comes in my reach.
Now Kitaun take your own advice regarding my mental state and stay the hell away from me and anything that resembles me,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by snazzydawn(f): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele I no dey for that one o.do not get started on me cos I will not even respond,abeg.I no fit yarb.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
I hope you dont bite privates Islander shocked shocked grin grin grin

@ ayefele don't insult snazzy oh, or else them agberos will land you in hospital again quick quick! angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

I hope you don't bite privates Islander shocked shocked grin grin grin

Bring the wine an come, then u go find dat one dey out, cha
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
snazzydawn:

ayefele I no dey for that one o.do not get started on me because I will not even respond,abeg.I no fit yarb.
i thought u were one of KITAUN'S back up, sorry darling, so whats goin on?
debosky:

I hope you don't bite privates Islander shocked shocked grin grin grin

@ ayefele don't insult snazzy oh, or else them agberos will land you in hospital again quick quick! angry
baba olokada, better find customer go, if ur money to reach deliver money, and u sabi say that na early retirement,

MY GOODNESS WHERE IS KITAUN, i thought this out of war is "NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER"
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Iman3(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Kitaun

Old Man  grin  You dey here dey exchange words with woman  grin Papa,act your age.

@Omo Eko
My name no dey the list,why?   grin . Abeg,remove  Debosky's name. grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by snazzydawn(f): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2007
hmmmm, na wa o! i don check levels now. nor be small thing.

Ayelefe, I am on nobody's side. I can't just understand why we are so worked up about people we may never meet. This is the internet for God's sake.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2007
I-man:

@Kitaun

Old Man  grin  You dey here dey exchange words with woman  grin Papa,act your age.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH,, people wicked, no u don give baba early retirement, so what is he gonna feed on, now the chances for survival na 10%, hahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.