Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22855 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2007
snazzydawn:

hmmmm, na wa o! i don check levels now. nor be small thing.
whats up, pussy pussy, how is it goin with you?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2007
@SNAZZY

STAY OUT OF THIS . . .SHE IS STILL OBSERVING ONE OF HER KOLOMENTAL SESSIONS AND U KNOW WHAT I MEAN grin grin

@DEBOSKY

AM A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT UR ALLEGIANCES undecided tongue

@ISLANDER

SOMEONE, A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF URS TOLD ME TODAY THAT YOU WERE MAD AT EVERYONE AND THAT U WOULD GO EXTRA LENGHT TO DESTROY ANY AND EVERYTHING SANE THAT COMES ACROSS U, AND U HAVE, BY UR OWN WORDS JUSTIFIED THAT SH*T, AM I SURPRISED? NO MA!!! tongue grin

@I-MAN

THAT REMINDS ME, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT JACKAL THREAD?

AM I STILL RAZORR? shocked

MADMAN grin grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2007
@kitaun
baba 70, ur time is long gone, u don over pass, ur level don commot, check this site and am sure ur match is pretty waitin on u

FIND MY love-vendor MATCH .COM
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2007
@DEBOSKY
is that u on ur profile, which big pass, ur LEG or TOOTH PICK?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2007
I-man:

@Omo Eko
My name no dey the list,why? grin . Abeg,remove Debosky's name. grin

why your name go dey list? you thin 1-minute men are accepted here? grin grin

@ Kit my allegiances are in the right place, I see no need to continue this exchange of words, it achieves nothing wink

@ ayefele no be your agbero brothers wey don take over all the business finish? and why are you looking at my legs? they look better than that ugly picture you mercifully took down with the shades and ponmo lips grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Kitaun,
Am back,  I wrapped up a 30 min session in 15 mins just so I can come and join you. Mama always taught me to respect my elders,

Now go back and tell that so-called friend of mine, to kiss my asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Also I have like 4 friends here, and you are at war with. 2 of them. One is at work and the other in the hospital. So there you see, that slowpoke was tricked into believing he/she is my friend. Foolish people,

And what does my profession have to do with you and Snazzy? Don't get me fired up now,  Mama may have to whip me for being rude to an old man,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

wink

@ ayefele no be your agbero brothers wey don take over all the business finish? and why are you looking at my legs? they look better than that ugly picture you mercifully took down with the shades and ponmo lips grin grin
am sure that SHADE can change the status of ur destiny, if u want it, its nuthin, amma give u, just write a complimetary letter and send it to info.star01.org, ALAPA TIRIN
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2007
I agree those shades can transform the status of my destiny from rising star to sh*t on a stick like you grin grin grin skinny brain tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

I agree those shades can transform the status of my destiny from rising star to sh*t on a stick like you grin grin grin skinny brain tongue
just tell me where ur pain and problem lies, i will be glad to solve it for u, kiss
\

u want the SHADE, ok, read my previous post and follow the prompt,, then we good to go grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by kitaun(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
am done with u Islander, mere discovering ur KOLOMENTAL STATE is enuff to put any SANE MAN off tongue tongue

GO GET LAID . . .C YA!!!

@STAR1

NEED I ANSWER AN IMBECIL[/b]E LIKE U ANY FURTHER? grin grin

@OMO EKO

[b]YARADUA IS DIE?
tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

am done with u Islander, mere discovering your KOLOMENTAL STATE is enough to put any SANE MAN off tongue tongue

Get laid ? oh! yea, but not by a monkey like you. Too dark for my liking. Mama would disowned me,  cry cry. And at your age my calories would be wasted since you cannot wine, cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by ayefele200(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
kitaun:

MAN[/b]
@STAR1

NEED I ANSWER AN [b]IMBECIL[/b]E LIKE You ANY FURTHER? grin grin
am always down crooked nigga, when u have the answers to my questions, till then, we meet again homie
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2007
I-man:

@Omo Eko
My name no dey the list,why? grin . Abeg,remove Debosky's name. grin
Don't worry jare wink grin grin, we are starting a new competition since the lunatics (baba and fydugly monkey) has destroy the thread angry angry angry.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2007
kitaun:

@OMO EKO

YARADUA IS DIE? tongue grin
You are still bitching over something I said 3months ago shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

You are still bitching over something I said 3months ago shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yar'adua is die, Obasanjo is died and Omoeko is deathing. Yet you profess to school in the US when we all know you can't pass TOEFL or SAT.

We had a chat with your father online yesterday, it was an expose. Why did you and your retarded mother decide to push him down the staircase? grin grin grin grin. He told me of the incentuous relationship with your cousin that culminated in the birth of your daughter Amanda. grin grin grin

Your father isn't as sick as you are, there is a traceable degree of sanity. Henceforth I will be doinkg business with him and not a puppy like you. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2007
@Fynewaka: Una still dey here? grin grin grin

Abeg free these kids

Even the Palaeontologistic Spell-Checking English Pathologist grin grin grin

I bow oh, whats good today. . .  how r u doing?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2007
sup white hw u been?

wat exactly has this thread turn into now, whoz d winner of d competition, nobody knows, omoeko and cute-ass ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
were u at? wat z goin on with d peeps
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2007
acidrop:

sup white hw u been?

what exactly has this thread turn into now, whoz d winner of d competition, nobody knows, omoeko and cute-ass ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
were u at? what z goin on with d peeps

I've been kool o jare, how are u doin?

Whats happening is:  grin grin grin [size=14pt]RADIO NIGERIA TEN, AM FM STEREO!!! [/size] grin grin grin
Girls hate it when a brother say NO!, thats whats happening here, fynewaka doesnt want any IMs or contact from the english pathologist and her crew, but them no go gree free the guy grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2007
waaaaaaaatt, u mean d gurlz are hitting on d guys in here, cos this is d only place have seen that done undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
whitelexi:

I've been kool o jare, how are u doin?

Whats happening is: grin grin grin [size=14pt]RADIO NIGERIA TEN, AM FM STEREO!!! [/size] grin grin grin
Girls hate it when a brother say NO!, thats whats happening here, fynewaka doesnt want any IMs or contact from the english pathologist and her crew, but them no go gree free the guy grin

Your Fynewowo needs to tell you and his other scumbags the truth. Who doesn't want who on their IMS? LOL, For weeks he has been coming begging as to why I have not been responding to him. Poor guy got frustrated and presented himself here as a vixen. Please ask him, he will tell you.

"Neelsel locked Fynewaka off". I have been telling you and your imps repeatedly, I do not associte myself with anything/anyone darker than my stilettoes and pocket books.

Awwwwww. my profession, my profession, Why is eating you out refugee? You see, there is much more to the West than hustling. Now, when one has been afforded the opportunity to over-populate another man's land, it is wise that he/she capitalise on whatever opportunities that are offered, as you never know when you will be kicked out. Having said all that, I highly recommend that you enroll yourself in some adult literacy classes and make your village proud.

Oh. Guess what? am off today. You see, my job (oh! how I love my job) pays so damn well. As a result I don't need to slave more than 3 days per week. Monkey I am comfortable. If you behave I will sponsor you a desktop, so the need to be spending your food money at a cafe won't be necessary.

If you need me, just buzz. I am on the threadmill, but I will kindly report, uglyass.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2007
acidrop:

waaaaaaaatt, u mean d gurlz are hitting on d guys in here, because this is d only place have seen that done undecided
[/quote

Please if you have no clue as what has transpired, my advise is to stay out. Hit on who? Where I am from, bringing home a ugly broke man is like commiting a sin. Go back and read, and don't be deceived.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2007
Islander:

Your Fynewowo needs to tell you and his other scumbags the truth. Who doesn't want who on their IMS? LOL, For weeks he has been coming begging as to why I have not been responding to him. Poor guy got frustrated and presented himself here as a vixen. Please ask him, he will tell you.

"Neelsel locked Fynewaka off". I have been telling you and your imps repeatedly, I do not associte myself with anything/anyone darker than my stilettoes and pocket books.

Awwwwww. my profession, my profession, Why is eating you out refugee? You see, there is much more to the West than hustling. Now, when one has been afforded the opportunity to over-populate another man's land, it is wise that he/she capitalise on whatever opportunities that are offered, as you never know when you will be kicked out. Having said all that, I highly recommend that you enroll yourself in some adult literacy classes and make your village proud.

Oh. Guess what? am off today. You see, my job (oh! how I love my job) pays so damn well. As a result I don't need to slave more than 3 days per week. Monkey I am comfortable. If you behave I will sponsor you a desktop, so the need to be spending your food money at a cafe won't be necessary.

If you need me, just buzz. I am on the threadmill, but I will kindly report, uglyass.

I'm not about to trade words with u cos obviously thats an absolute waste of meaningful time, u sit there telling me of your bloody good job and how well it pays and how well u enjoy it. . .  Well, i want u to bear this in mind, and i want u to really reflect on it for future purposes:

1.) I dont care how much your bleeding job pays, i can double your annual pay at any moment. . .  i beg u to prove me wrong. the fact that we all gather here to discuss does not mean we are all jobless. . .  who knows, this one that u're off duty today  grin how are we sure u aint some temporary or part time staff.

2.) You stretch your legs out and claim to be educated, i can bet you, you dont have more degrees or qualification than i do. . .  Again i plead with u to take my challenge up. Because you u do one or 2 certifications abroad u think u have it all, place my results next to your's and i'm very sure you'll see the difference.

3.) Finally, u come here talking all gangster like some kid that wasnt brought up properly, u even compare your strength to a man's. . .  Well, its not everyone u meet online that u take up on silly confrontations, if i met u face to face, i'd floor u in any game u come up with.

Its a shame that you come out onto a public forum and disgrace yourselves by quarelling, its even more shameful when u claim to be educated cos what u end up doing is slapping education in the face. Help yourselves. . .  grow up pls wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
whitelexi:

I'm not about to trade words with u because obviously thats an absolute waste of meaningful time, u sit there telling me of your bloody good job and how well it pays and how well u enjoy it. . .  Well, i want u to bear this in mind, and i want u to really reflect on it for future purposes:

1.) I don't care how much your bleeding job pays, i can double your annual pay at any moment. . .  i beg u to prove me wrong. the fact that we all gather here to discuss does not mean we are all jobless. . .  who knows, this one that u're off duty today  grin how are we sure u aint some temporary or part time staff.

2.) You stretch your legs out and claim to be educated, i can bet you, you don't have more degrees or qualification than i do. . .  Again i plead with u to take my challenge up. Because you u do one or 2 certifications abroad u think u have it all, place my results next to your's and i'm very sure you'll see the difference.

3.) Finally, u come here talking all gangster like some kid that wasnt brought up properly, u even compare your strength to a man's. . .  Well, its not everyone u meet online that u take up on silly confrontations, if i met u face to face, i'd floor u in any game u come up with.

Its a shame that you come out onto a public forum and disgrace yourselves by quarelling, its even more shameful when u claim to be educated because what u end up doing is slapping education in the face. Help yourselves. . .  grow up please wink

Now take that very same advice and move on. That's what you get for involving yourself in matters that do not concern you.

FYI, I have 2 degrees from reputable USA colleges( working on my third), and yes I was brought up properly. Yes my dad(RIP) and mom( the stalwart) did an excellent job. However, I would NOT stand by and allow imbellic morons like yourself to walk over me. Hell no.  

You came here attacking my intelligence, yet you resorted to using ebonics in your posts. Such a contradiction. Anyway I would not waste time arguing about that. At the end of the day, my resume speaks for itself.

Floor me?LMSAO. Boy I can track your black ass down in seconds. NEVER underestimate the person behind the keyboards. You never know,

Yes YES,  probably you make more than me. Last documentary I saw, 419ers have really been cashing in. Que las ti ma. Repent, or hell shall be your final resting place.

And again, I am a LADY, but I can be a rebel once prompt.

Now get lost, am done with you fool, ( but if you wish to tarry, am all game)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
I see through u like glass, i know your game, (give them a little and they come for more) now u want more, 2 degrees from reputable US Colleges so make we run  grin u make me laugh. So just 2 degrees are making u misbehave like this? u never jam oyibo wey get 2 masters and 1 phd at the age of 24 and dem no dey make noise oh grin
u come out here making alot of noise because of 2 degrees and u want to make your folks proud You're working on a third one means u're working part time, just like i expected, instead of u to say your part time job and student status exempt u from taxation, u come here making noise about your job paying very well grin Go and redo your home work.
I stuck my neck in for my friend, thats what true friends do. . . and obviously your friends were there too assisting u, I came in playfully, never meant to cause any stress until one saddist decided to call me an instigator. Its not the first time she's done that and she's used the same word.

Its a shame that u slang anyhow and think nobody will match u . . . and u derive joy from that? From your friends i can tell who you're and anybody that hangs with that freak definitely has some freak flowing in their bloodstream. Stay away from my friends and i, stay away from our IMs, Emails, Text messages, Lives, just stay away.

You get 10 degrees and 2 cars grin earning crap pay for cleaning out the floors  grin on part time as a student  grin and comparing with anyone on a public forum  grin Abegi, spare me the trash  grin grin grin Next she will say she can even cook better than me
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2007
whitelexi:

I see through u like glass, i know your game, (give them a little and they come for more) now u want more, 2 degrees from reputable US Colleges so make we run  grin u make me laugh. So just 2 degrees are making u misbehave like this? u never jam oyibo wey get 2 masters and 1 phd at the age of 24 and them no dey make noise oh grin
u come out here making alot of noise because of 2 degrees and u want to make your folks proud You're working on a third one means u're working part time, just like i expected, instead of u to say your part time job and student status exempt u from taxation, u come here making noise about your job paying very well grin Go and redo your home work.
I stuck my neck in for my friend, thats what true friends do. . . and obviously your friends were there too assisting u, I came in playfully, never meant to cause any stress until one saddist decided to call me an instigator. Its not the first time she's done that and she's used the same word.

Its a shame that u slang anyhow and think nobody will match u . . . and u derive joy from that? From your friends i can tell who you're and anybody that hangs with that freak definitely has some freak flowing in their bloodstream. Stay away from my friends and i, stay away from our IMs, Emails, Text messages, Lives, just stay away.

You get 10 degrees and 2 cars grin earning crap pay for cleaning out the floors  grin on part time as a student  grin and comparing with anyone on a public forum  grin Abegi, spare me the trash  grin grin grin Next she will say she can even cook better than me

I can see you have no brain.  You can work and still be in school monkey.  And ask around only a greedy pathologist or maybe one who just likes to be over-worked do it full time.  

Yes you keep stressing that this is your last post, yet you come back,  And the so-called friend you claimed to have, don't forget "Shim"was once a part of my clique as well.  You came in playfully you said? Aww now lying is an abomination to Jah, quit.  I defend my friends all the time, but when they are wrong I let them know. Ask them. I don't jump bandwagons for chills , it's so not in my character.

ROFLMSAO, It's funny how your type always come here throwing the domesticated crap at us, the over achievers. Wake up boy, you people are famous for lowering your standards to such demeaning occupations in other peoples back yards.

If you need to come at me, please come with something stronger and more meaningful.  

[b][/b]And again what I make in a month, no about of "bulling" on your part will amount to it.

ONCE MORE FOOL. go and question your friend, Neelsel wasn't the one bombarding his IM( until yesterday). He has been crying like a pussy for weeks wanting to find out why my sudden change. You see, I assume after he saw WHAT  I looked like, he thought he had struck the jackpot, little did he know I have my own agenda. Remember, I do not roll with ugly people.

Now take the "white" away from your username, for even if you submerged yourself in acid, you are still too black to be white. And the Lexus, only if you carjack one you will own. But if you enroll in that class I told you about I may decide to roll you around town in my
Escalade. cheesy cheesy. I told you I am comfortable.

Now once more, get lost Instigator ( she was so correct in calling you such, for that's exactly what you are jungle puppy)

Oh Oh,  Nimcompoop, I told you before I work part time by choice. And yes asshole the third is a Masters,  Monkey the previous two are BA's. and yes dumbo bring your 2 BAs and Masters here and see where they will get you.  FYI I came with 1 BA from UWI( University of the West Indies) and another from Universidad de Santa Clara, Cuba. So please goat, you have nothing on me

Now go purchase some bleaching creame and start using it to remove that blackness.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
fynewaka:

Yar'adua is die, Obasanjo is died and Omoeko is deathing. Yet you profess to school in the US when we all know you can't pass TOEFL or SAT.

We had a chat with your father online yesterday, it was an expose. Why did you and your retarded mother decide to push him down the staircase? grin grin grin grin. He told me of the incentuous relationship with your cousin that culminated in the birth of your daughter Amanda. grin grin grin

Your father isn't as sick as you are, there is a traceable degree of sanity. Henceforth I will be doinkg [/b]business with him and not a puppy like you. grin grin
Dude my SAT was great and i scored 1100 kiss kiss kiss, stupid idiot angry angry angry angry

And what this garbage you wrote shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, you can't even spell right Mr oxford Dictionary shocked shocked shocked shocked.

[b]Fynegaymonkey you disappointed me shocked shocked shocked shocked, moreover am not surprise since you take words out of context but can't use them effectively.

How sad to hear that you have daughter named Amanda ewwwww what an ugly name to give that poor innocent girl cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
Now take the "white" away from your username

Now i see how daft u r, white is part of my online and real names freak, i cant get it out. That being apart, i see you're working on a masters degree and its swelling your head.
I enrolled and am about to commence my phd in september, u freak grin
I've got 1 MSc and 1 MBA all in the UK, u freak
I live in my own house in london, freak
I Work full time in London, freak,
i get paid in £s and u get $ - go and check the exchange rate, Freak

Get a life, freak grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2007
Now once more, get lost Instigator ( she was so correct in calling you such, for that's exactly what you are jungle puppy)
***Laughing and rolling on the floor***[b]JUNGLE PUPPY[/b]Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. i can't stop laughing. you are a mess girl tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
whitelexi:

Now i see how daft you're, white is part of my online and real names freak, i can't get it out. That being apart, i see you're working on a masters degree and its swelling your head.
I enrolled and am about to commence my phd in september, u freak grin
I've got 1 MSc and 1 MBA all in the UK, u freak
I live in my own house in london, freak
I Work full time in London, freak,
i get paid in £s and u get $ - go and check the exchange rate, Freak

Get a life, freak grin grin

Awwwwwwwwwwwww,  You just cannot get enough of this Island girl eh? Ok, let's make a deal. If you invest some of that money you just boasted about in purchasing a new face, I may sponsor you a trip to enjoy the comfort of my HOME, and my islands. How about that? Lard I ginne die.

No No. don't try painting an ugly picture of me now. You were the one who first went down the academic achievement road and I willingly followed.

With regards to me being a freak, I don't think you are in any position to answer such. You may need to have a talk with Cas, Only he can attest to that wink wink wink wink.

Oh, OH, Did I tell you that your ranting about owning this and having that is not new to me. I meet your type everyday. They even claim that their dads are chiefs too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Congrats on your supposedly acceptance into the phd programme. Let's all hope it's not wishful thinking. I detest liars. Anyway, don't start getting swell headed too soon. Your Island nemesis soon come, ah right,  me soon come dey so to buoy.

Yea yea, you may get paid in pounds and I in US. What matters is how much. Now please you can do much better than that "Whitey"
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
Islander
Oh, OH, Did I tell you that your ranting about owning this and having that is not new to me. I meet your type everyday. They even claim that their dads are chiefs too. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i thought i was the only one that noticed that, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. some even claim to be DOCTORS grin grin grin grin, NLanders are all liars grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2007
If you invest some of that money you just boasted about in purchasing a new face

Hehehe, I knew it would get to that soon enough, unfortunately for u, i'm not going to argue about my looks. I dont need a new face, unlike u and your friends, my picture is in my profile. . .  i simply cant help being looked at twice on the streets or places i go to, its not my fault grin cool u're just envious, i've got the kind of life i want, i dont need much more, i've got the best girl in the world, i dont need anymore.

My dad was assasinated, i never even got to see him, but i come from a strong family that made sure i was raised properly, my mum is the best woman God created!

If u dont mind, i'm at work and now have to preside over a team meeting, i'll be going home from there cos its gonna be a long one.

Be a good girl now cool tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
whitelexi:

Hehehe, I knew it would get to that soon enough, unfortunately for u, i'm not going to argue about my looks. I don't need a new face, unlike u and your friends, my picture is in my profile. . .  i simply can't help being looked at twice on the streets or places i go to, its not my fault grin cool u're just envious, i've got the kind of life i want, i don't need much more, i've got the best girl in the world, i don't need anymore.

My dad was assasinated, i never even got to see him, but i come from a strong family that made sure i was raised properly, my mum is the best woman God created!

If u don't mind, i'm at work and now have to preside over a team meeting, i'll be going home from there because its going to be a long one.

Be a good girl now cool tongue

sorry to hear about your pops, and kudos to your mom.

envious of you? Naa thought you said Fyne was your pal, ask  him he would tell you. This Island girl is a looker,  So spare me. I have seen you White, won't give you a second glance. Then again "everybody monkey ah dem pet".

Team meeting? ok, ok, am not doubting you ooo.
And I will be a good girl as long as morons stay the hell out of my face. 

Now ga lang, mek me go finish me work-out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.