Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,800 members, 7,935,435 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. (3736 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. by Apination(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2019
God knows I have a very low tolerance for nonsense, I for don put both of them for street Tay Tay undecided
Re: Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. by Lovefury: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sorry that your experiencing this OP although it could be a blessing in disguise that you don’t have children with her yet maybe God is still giving you room to see her well. I have my own issue but the little knowledge I have I can try and advise you.

Options I see are:

1. Sit down with your wife maybe at night before bed and have a quiet 1:1 talk about how your MIL words make you feel. Let her know that for now especially when your trying to conceive it’s best you guys reduce stress as much as possible so mum should maybe come once a month for a weekend or something.

2. Let the mum go (nicely ooh no fighting) and let her daughter follow her mum we all know there’s a shortage of husband but plenty women to marry!

3. Pack like 2 of your own relatives to come and frustrate them in the house and wait for your wife to complain. When your wife complains (trust me won’t take up to one week) tel her you agree and that it’s only fair if all in-laws leave so the both of you can have your home back.

Anytime your wife try it just pack your relatives in the house after all she’s the one that will have to cook for them and clean etc she will get tired of inviting her relatives.
Re: Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. by Tunagee(m): 3:27am On Jul 18, 2019
lilwetdick:
nigerian marriages is just filled with troubles, from fry pan to fire, if it is not inlaws problems, it will be wife problems or husband problems, can parents just chill and allow couples be

Exactly. This is what am facing currently. My mother in law kept my full grown legally married wife with her for the past 10 months cos she complained of some form of verbal abuse. All efforts to bring her back home proves abortive.
Re: Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. by Triniti(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Op, stop being economically with the truth. Are sure the problem is not from you? Because I don’t understand how a man would allow himself to be ridiculed in his own house. Tell us the truth, have you ever impregnated any woman before? If you have , better send you the MIL away and if your wife wants to join her, she should feel free to. That’s if you have nothing to hide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking You All Because I Don't Know What To Do Honestly. / I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries / Abuja Slayqueen Charged Me $1000 Per Night But Got....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.