Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” (2086 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Princsk1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
“The suspect confessed that the woman said, ‘Faster get wed, the others are currently wed, why aren’t you getting married yet?”

ON 19 JANUARY 2018, a 28-year-old man shockingly eliminated his next-door neighbor after consistently being asked, “When are you getting wed?”. This outrageous incident happened in Kampung Pasir Jonge, Indonesia.

According to Astro Awani and Sinar Harian, the 28-year-old man named Faiz Nurdin was being in front of his house when his pregnant next-door neighbor, Aisyah, 32 came to speak with him.

“The suspect confessed that the woman said, ‘Faster get wed, the others are currently wed, why aren’t you getting married yet?’ These words offended the suspect.

Later that exact same day, he pretended to visit Aisyah and was invited to her living room, unaware of what he will do.

When she strolled to her room, Faiz quietly followed and pushed her onto the bed. The pregnant woman tried to eliminate back by biting Faiz’s fingers but to no get.

He then fled the scene to Kalideres, Jakarta however the authorities still handled to capture him after firing a chance at his leg. A couple of products were taken at the scene such as a bike, a pillow, a set of slippers, a tee shirt and a piece of cloth.

It was reported that the suspect will be dealing with life imprisonment for the criminal activity he did as soon as convicted.

If we’re honest, many of us have actually been at the getting end of such questions. Yes, it annoys us, but that doesn’t imply we should walk around and damage anyone who asks this! RIP Aisyah.

https://happeningsng.com/man-kills-neighbour-for-consistently-asking-him-when-are-you-getting-married/

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by JudasNaCarrot: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chisos!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by SageMK: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Those who mind their business will live longer. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by dollytino4real(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
dis is ask no more forever

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
In life, when you choose to avoid drama by staying to yourself, people around you would surely bring the trouble to you. But what makes a real man, is the ability to have self-control over anger because those who make you react foolishly/harshly when you're angry have more power over you.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by dynicks(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
How I choose to mind my own business most times...!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by punisha: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2019

Flogging her would have been just perfect
I hope this teaches other pokenosers to learn to mind their business.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by sulasa07(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Abegi,where is the world going to
Just coz of "When are you getting married"

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Deathisfree: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Old news
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by WoeBetide666: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
When are you getting wed?
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by mamajj17(f): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2019
Simple Answer as A.B.C, am not ready! Some people mouth can flow sha! RIP to loose Neighbour
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by zolapower: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2019
WoeBetide666:
When are you getting wed?
The op must have been the minister of copy and paste back in the day in primary school. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Sureguytalk(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2019
sad What is dis one saying
iyke926:
In life, when you choose to avoid drama by staying to yourself, people around you would surely bring the trouble to you. But what makes a real man, is the ability to have self-control over anger because those who make you react foolishly/harshly when you're angry have more power over you.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Sureguytalk(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2019
wink wink wink The girl no give you grin grin grin.mind your business
dynicks:
How I choose to mind my own business most times...!
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by kenny37(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
FreshBoss007:
you don't mean it

someone help me with that oshiomole sheepish laughing meme

Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Blackfire(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
It must be Nigerians....
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by seanjy4konji: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
next time she will always mind her business
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by Princsk1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
seanjy4konji:
next time she will always mind her business

You mean next life grin grin
Re: Man Kills Neighbour For Consistently Asking Him “when Are You Getting Married?” by seanjy4konji: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2019
there cant be a next life for such person..if she come Nigeria come ask me for this Buhari rgime?i go make sure say na extinction patapata...i hate am when my sister ask me when i go marry..me self deh struggle u deh ask me make i marry.wetin dem wan chop...mme
Princsk1:

You mean next life grin grin

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Female Staged Bronx Kidnapping To Be With Her Boyfriend (photos) / George Floyd's Death: Why Many Africans are feeling unconcerned / Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.