Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Gej's Latest Facebook Update - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Latest Facebook Update (6251 Views)

This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... / Nigerians React To GEJ Facebook Update. / Goodluck Jonathan- Latest Facebook Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by emmydee(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2010
our leaders just dey speak grammar. no solutions!
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by IbnAbdul1: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2010
@Mortiple, yeah I feel you, its so Pres JEGA, My bad for trying to get you corrected, Just got the real meaning, lol
@Abeskey, nobody is talking about having to take the short cut route to development, all what I and I believe others are sayin is for Him to practice what He preaches and face the probs we have head on, Yes He is not the genesis of d probs we have had in d past and now, that does not mean He cannot do anything about getting it straight, He Was the Pres last I checked,
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by naijaking1: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2010
Kudos to GEJ Facebook author or editor, he or she seems to be the only educated and patriotic member of the team.
I wish the editor had more say in shaping the presidents PR jobs otherwise we wouldn't have things like "MEND did not bomb Abuja on 10/1/10"
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Adanora: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2010
Atleast GEJ is trying to correct some tings destroyed by ur past president. he just came in as d president. allow him to do his work,. if na una dey there, u will probably perform worse than IBB & ABACHA
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by tunde121oke: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2010
nice thrend
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by akyus(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2010
@sayso, thumbs up!
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by stiyke(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2010
GEJ cannot be in Nairaland even though he preaches save your culture cause any nigerian politician can buy NL and commandeer it. But they cant buy face book. What u see on face book is real. Here in NL there are duplication of IDs and all sorts of rubbish u see in Nigeria namely gangsterism, abusive words, tribal fight, deceit, soon them go begin kidnapping in NL and bombing too.
In short NL lacks order, its a house of chaos like its fatherland!

Mind you GEJ haters, GEJ has more than 280,000 fans on facebook as of today compare that to your beloved evil genius. Yes you can say that not all nigerians use Facebook, but if all nigerians use it, i bet you 280,000 fans would turn to 110million fans.
280,000 people cant be wrong pals
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2010

tell that to the nation that voted in hitler

what is it with gej fans and inane arguments sef

abeg gej stay out of NL.

we don't need any SSS parading us on TV as Independence Bomb Blast People
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by orangemen: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2010
our president on facebook is neither our problem nor solution to our problems.
if he is waiting for nigerians to tell him what to do via facebook then, i will call him a pretender.
even blind nigerians know the problems of this country.
what he is about doing come 2011 is one of our major problems. he shld know that there is no effective institution in nigeria.
all these while, we have been working with ribadu, prof iwu, dora, rufai,iwuala with no institution in place.
goodluck at least needs to make institutions like inec, police, law courts, nafdac, efcc etc very effective and independent of the govt and individuals.
unless these institutions are made effective and independent, he can sign up with yahoo messenger and our problems will remain.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by chines4(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2010
GEJ cannot be in Nairaland even though he preaches save your culture cause any nigerian politician can buy NL and commandeer it. But they cant buy face book. What u see on face book is real. Here in NL there are duplication of IDs and all sorts of rubbish u see in Nigeria namely gangsterism, abusive words, tribal fight, deceit, soon them go begin kidnapping in NL and bombing too.

Stiyke,

I beg to disagree with you. You need to commend the brain behind NL, and not condemn it, all the rubbish u mentioned equally happens in facebook and it have nothing to do with the founders, The problem is the users like u and I, Please go through NL rules, then you can agree with me
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by ayo84(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2010
All crappy updates, what annoys me the most is when people would go on and be praising GEJ for doing absolutely nothing
he is not doing a thing
what new projects have been initiataed ,if its not contracts to buy new planes or dustbins
Shame on our president
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by VirtuousA(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Everythin in Nigeria has been politiced. People should know that "blaming" is a negative attitude. Apat from our military presidents, the blamers had done this b4 now, had niknamed OBJ, then Yaradua as "go slow" , now it is GEJ who is just 8 months in office. Well my good people of Naija, let's stop this confusion and be positive. Every blaming sentences here, will be surprise at the response of the "real life". E.g Fans of IBB fighting GEJ's in facebook, where the same IBB is in facebook, etc. please let's move on n stop pointing accusing fingers.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by stiyke(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
oyb:

tell that to the nation that voted in hitler

what is it with gej fans and inane arguments sef

abeg gej stay out of NL.

we don't need any SSS parading us on TV as Independence Bomb Blast People

yes oyb i will also tell that to a nation that voted in Mandella also a nation that voted in Churchill or Theodore Roosevelt, or even Lincoln, and lest i forget Margaret Thatcher.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Ericology(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
stiyke:

Mind you GEJ haters, GEJ has more than 280,000 fans on facebook as of today compare that to your beloved evil genius. Yes you can say that not all nigerians use Facebook, but if all nigerians use it, i bet you 280,000 fans would turn to 110million fans.

280,000 fans on GEJ's list doesnt translate to 280,000 supporters, people join his page to check on a man who cld be elected president soon and not out of their total support for him, am on his list but will definitely vote for Duke, Utomi, Ribadu b4 GEJ,,, that does nt mean am for Old fools like IBB, ATIKU, Buhari and Gusau
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Ayatullah(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
@BEAF You always run away from reality when FACED with one. I challenge you to provide proof of the nativity to Nigeria of your master's clothing but you cannot, rather you are presenting irrelevant picture, and abusive with your foul mouth.

Well, I am not surprise as you belong to the tribe of drunkards
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Beaf: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ayatullah:

@BEAF You always run away from reality when FACED with one. I challenge you to provide proof of the nativity to Nigeria of your master's clothing but you cannot, rather you are presenting irrelevant picture, and abusive with your foul mouth.

Well, I am not surprise as you belong to the tribe of drunkards

Al Qaeda, lets start the argument like this;

[list]
[li]Post a picture of yourself (or anybody you choose) in a native attire from anywhere in Nigeria that is still currently worn to public functions or as an everyday attire[/li]
[li]Proove that this attire has native roots[/li]
[/list]

Since you will not be able to do the above, I advice you to humbly sharap! grin
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Parnassuss(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
Virtuous A:

Everythin in Nigeria has been politiced. People should know that "blaming" is a negative attitude. Apat from our military presidents, the blamers had done this b4 now, had niknamed OBJ, then Yaradua as "go slow" , now it is GEJ who is just 8 months in office. Well my good people of Naija, let's stop this confusion and be positive. Every blaming sentences here, will be surprise at the response of the "real life". E.g Fans of IBB fighting GEJ's in facebook, where the same IBB is in facebook, etc. please let's move on n stop pointing accusing fingers.

None's saying that the President is a total failure, it is the aggravating fact that most of his facebook posts are more or less fictitious than factual that pisses ppl off. There is a heavy disconnect from what he states on FB and what is done is real life. The FB posts are always lofty and polished, can you tell that there is any correllation on ground? I know the days are young yet, but his very heavy spending which should have assured expediency, has out given virtually nothing. Remi Bablola said this and was kicked to the curb and even Soludo came out to back that up.
GEJ may not have had time to cure Nigeria's every plight but he's been around long enough to convince people of his dedication to serve. He hasn't proven beyond doubt that he is THE MAN for Nigeria.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Harus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
So d president have nothing to say abt ppl that died/injured from d independence bomb blast but to talk abt SPORT, ACTORS, MOVIES ,, Entertainment stuffs.
This is nonsence.
I doubt if this is frm d president.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by HiTek1: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
Harus:

So d president have nothing to say abt ppl that died/injured from d independence bomb blast but to talk abt SPORT, ACTORS, MOVIES ,, Entertainment stuffs.
This is nonsence.
I doubt if this is frm d president.

GEJ posts new articles on Facebook regularly. He talked extensively about the bombing last week in a Facebook post titled "In Defence of Life, Liberty and Property". I summarized that article on Nairaland at the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529446
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by ossaisly(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2010
i taught its good for the president to come very low by using facebook but in nairaland, its a very different and crazy mentality. I av not gained 1kobo but good results speak for him,i.e,power supply in my hood. One bad thing with critics is,they forget that runing a country is not a day and a man's job. Presidency's failure is not from one man alone.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Maxidoe(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2010
You can never satisfy everybody, some have made up their mind to hate no matter what you do, they would always look for loop holes in anything you do, so they can use it against you. Jonathan may not be the best choice we need, but he is much better and preferable than either IBB or Atiku i stand to be corrected, its to say in the Land of the blind a one eyed man is king.For those of you asking why he chose facebook ahead of Nairaland, am sorry to say thats a dumb question. Facebook is international and your message is better spread. The feel,look, navigation and everything about facebook is superb.Facebook is dynamic in looks, there is always a new addition or improvement on the site almost every week, Nairaland has been the same since i joined for about 4 years now.On facebook you choose and know who you interact with, hence people who insults you can be yanked off your friend list and you know almost all the faces of people you interact with not Nairand that you dont know each other, where you dont even know the real names of people here, not to talk of the insults disrespect that flies all over in every topic, trust me most people who respects themselves and cant stand insults can hardly be on nairaland, when you are on nairaland you are ready for the insults and probably ready to insult.Am sure i would receive insults for this post, but trust me m in the mood today, you can bring it on.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by HiTek1: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
Maxidoe:

For those of you asking why he chose facebook ahead of Nairaland, am sorry to say thats a dumb question. Facebook is international and your message is better spread. The feel,look, navigation and everything about facebook is superb.

I don't know if you actually understand the arguement here. GEJ pointed out that Nigerians love most things foreign. He gave an example with football where Nigerian fans abandoned our local league for the English Premier League. Don't you think that by joining a foreign forum like Facebook, he is doing the same thing he is talking against.

Also we are not saying he should leave Facebook. He can be on Facebook and NL at the same time. Most of us are. If he comes here, I don't think the moderators will allow people to insult him left and right. You can criticize but not insult. That's how it is done in other popular forums.

The most popular forum in the US today is HuffingtonPost.com. If you leave a comment there, it does not appear immediately but rather goes to the "Pending Section". It will appear on the site after the moderators have looked at it and found it non-offensive.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Harus(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ Hi_tek, tnx. I also agree wit u dat GEJ is also patronizing foreign stuff (facebook) wen NAIRALAND is available.
In democracy, there's freedom of speech & so in nairaland.
Criticisms & insults in nairaland must not be an excuse for GEJ to use Facebook.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Amitex(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
Say Yes to Golden Epoch Jubilee & NO to Indepndence Bomb Blasters
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by Ayatullah(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
@BEAF , You have no doubt close the dabate and admitted that your master is in BORROWED ROBES OF THE PORTUGUESE. The Yorubas have for ages and till-date been proud of their native cloth, Obasanjo as the president of Nigeria proved this, so did Yar'adua, your master even dorn the Hausa style once in a while and those occasion make him look like a decent man. Lastly let me thank you for identifying me with the honourable group 'THE BASE', that is trying to teach British/America slave like you how to respect what they have and stop being follow-follow.
Re: Gej's Latest Facebook Update by chakula: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ayatullah:

@BEAF , The Yorubas have for ages and till-date been proud of their native cloth, Obasanjo as the president of Nigeria proved this, so did Yar'adua, your master even dorn the Hausa style once in a while and those occasion make him look like a decent man.

Take it easy bros,
it happen [b]beef
is
the campain manager
to the[b] Goodloss[/b] on this
board.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-fuel Subsidy Removal Rally In Anambra / Gov. Uduaghan Commissions 100 Buses To Boost Transportation In Delta State / APC Ogun Guber Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Shares Christmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.