Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,029 members, 7,970,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku (4287 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

The tribunal didn't rule out the server rather, it pend the judgement on server saying since the server matter is already part of the substantive suit, it will be preemptive to allow such at interlucotory level.

Now that it has been argued at the substantive level, it is ripe for them to allow for its inspection.
The petitioner went to supreme court as a backup.

Why go to supreme court for appeal if there was no ruling yet?
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
buharitill2023:
the same technicality is playing out, it was illegal to use server, if inec had used server, tribunal would have struck out the election and declared thief atiku as the duly elected President.
It is not illegal to use server. In fact the use of server does not require law. It is an administrative procedure.

Electronic voting is what is illegal. The contention right now is whether INEC used it or not. While the petition is insisting it was used witness upon witness, INEC/apc are denying its use.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

That is a backup/fallback position in case the tribunal ultimately rules against its inspection.

Hope that broadens you.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

Most of them are brain dead. Ignore him

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

That is a backup/fallback position in case the tribunal ultimately rules against its inspection.

Hope that broadens you.
And what are going to appeal on at the supreme since you claimed there was no ruling yet? Most of PDP supporters are truly brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Never
Is it legally superior to manu results
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Hope that broadens you.

You are confusing your followers... You said there was no judgement yet but Atiku approached the supreme court to do what? does that mean He knew that he will lose or what? How can you go and appeal if there is no ruling yet?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

And what are going to appeal on at the supreme since you claimed there was no ruling yet? Most of PDP supporters are truly brain dead.

I asked him same question...
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Hope that broadens you.
Does court rely on hearsay? This boy, stop misleading your fellow gullibly PDP on Nairaland. Do you go to upper court when the lower court has not decided? You are full of contradiction

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

I asked him same question...
Atiku has done more damages to his followers than good

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

I guess like you. Half knowledge is always dangerous.

The petitioner went to supreme court as a backup irrespective of what the ruling might be at the substantive level.

Simple thing, had the server been ruled out by same tribunal, anything reference or connection to it would have been objected to by the defense and over ruled by the panel.
Hope that opens your horizon a little.

You guys are just something else!
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku has done more damages to his followers than good

Funny how they think... And they will never listen to others opinion.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

The petitioner went to supreme court as a backup irrespective of what the ruling might be at the substantive level.

Simple thing, had the server be ruled out by same tribunal, anything reference or connection to it would have been objected to by the defense and over rule by the panel.

Please can you tell the whole world What Atiku/PDP filed at the supreme court?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

Please can you tell the whole world What Atiku/PDP filed at the supreme court?
First tell me the exact tribunal ruling.
You may post any link
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Does court rely on hearsay? This boy, stop misleading your fellow gullibly PDP on Nairaland. Do you go to upper court when the lower court has not decided? You are full of contradiction
Stop displaying half knowledge please. I am not a boy!
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Simple thing, had the server been ruled out by same tribunal, anything reference or connection to it would have been objected to by the defense and over ruled by the panel.

Are you out of your mind? Why do you believe in lies like this. Simple question, which judgement will Atiku be appealing when he gets to Supreme court? Or Atiku appeal will be based on hearsay ? You are gradually losing it on Nairaland.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

You are confusing your followers... You said there was no judgement yet but Atiku approached the supreme court to do what? does that mean He knew that he will lose or what? How can you go and appeal if there is no ruling yet?
Improve your understand of legal tussle.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

You are a disgraced to your fellow PDP member.
Someone approaches a Supreme court has a backup? Backup of what?
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Are you out of your mind? Why do you believe in lies like this. Simple question, which judgement will Atiku be appealing when he gets to Supreme court? Or Atiku appeal will be based on hearsay ? You are gradually losing it on Nairaland.
In simple term, he is appealing the deferment of ruling on server till substantive matter saying it will be injurious to him.

Please I can't be tutoring.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Keep quiet, have you seen a court hearing based on backup/ hearsay? Stop exposing your ignorance here

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Backup for his followers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Stop displaying Ignorance please.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, have you seen a court hearing based on backup/ hearsay? Stop exposing your ignorance here
You are too ignorant gaskiya.
I won't respond again on this.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

In simple term, he is appealing the deferment of ruling on server till substantive matter saying it will be injurious to him.

Please I can't be tutoring.
Stop saying rubbish. Appeal court has given Judgement against inspection of any server which was against Atiku, hence, the reason Atiku approached Supreme court. Stop saying what you don understand
We are not brain dead like PDP supporters
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

You are too ignorant gaskiya.
I won't respond again on this.
I don't need your misleading respond
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by oyatz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Buhari/APC used JUJU on our witnesses making them confused inside court ~ Says PDP

1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by ashacot: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Stop saying rubbish. Appeal court has given Judgement against inspection of any server which was against Atiku, hence, the reason Atiku approached Supreme court. Stop saying what you don understand

That boy suppose day sell kulikuli.
His ignorance is anointed. u get time day listen to am shah
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

You are the one speaking ignorantly... If the tribunal is yet to rule according to you. Then why is atiku/PDP approaching the Supreme court?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

That boy ehhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

And He is one of the leading PDP e-lawyers on nairaland ...
He is arguing wrongly and won't listen to correction.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

You are the one speaking ignorantly... If the tribunal is yet to rule according to you. Then why is atiku/PDP approaching the Supreme court?
If the Tribunal has ruled why is it entertaining server issues? The Tribunal simply said it will rule on it at the substantive level. The petitioner (Atiku/pdp) went to supreme court to ask that it be decided now at the interlocutory level.

It is difficult tutoring shaa.

It is too simple to understand but as usual, you guys are something else!
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by ashacot: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

And He is one of the leading PDP e-lawyers on nairaland ...
He is arguing wrongly and won't listen to correction.

I used to take him serious. He racoon, farahaid. but since after the elections, i realize who they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1982 In Memory:picture Of Late General Odumegwu Ojukwu After arriving ENUGU / GEJ Finally Accepts To Contest For Presidency. / 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.