Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku (4271 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
ashacot:

That boy suppose day sell kulikuli.
His ignorance is anointed. u get time day listen to am shah
Sickly. Are you a boy? Well, in cyberspace even buhari can be called a boy abi?
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Sickly. Are you a boy? Well, in cyberspace even buhari can be called a boy abi?
Even in cyberspace, someone can approach a Supreme Court based on backup claims. Typical lazy youth
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Even in cyberspace, someone can approach a Supreme Court based on backup claims. Typical lazy youth
Is it the grammar or the context that is ifficult for you to understand? In legal battle adversaries deploy all strategies. Tribunal says wait till we hear the argument on the server during trial, and the petitioner went to the supreme court to say he can't wait cos it will affect his case at the main trial. Haba danwa is this too difficult to grasp. Chai!
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Is it the grammar or the context that is ifficult for you to understand? In legal battle adversaries deploy all strategies. Tribunal says wait till we hear the argument on the server during trial, and the petitioner went to the supreme court to say he can't wait cos it will affect his case at the main trial. Haba danwa is this too difficult to grasp. Chai!
Atiku has done more harms than good to you
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku has done more harms than good to you
Buhari is harm itself!
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

And He is one of the leading PDP e-lawyers on nairaland ...
He is arguing wrongly and won't listen to correction.
My brothers,this is what i go through with that boy everyday.he's a nuisance.he knows he is wrong and will lose but always persist senselessly.tuniski,why not amend your ways na

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by seanfer(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

My brothers,this is what i go through with that boy everyday.he's a nuisance.he knows he is wrong and will lose but always persist senselessly.tuniski,why not amend your ways na

He is a bad loser..

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

He is a bad loser..
Is that you?
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Is that you?
Keep quiet, with your blind argument. Someone going to supreme Court as a backup. SmH. You are on social media making jest of yourself
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, with your blind argument. Someone going to supreme Court as a backup. SmH. You are on social media making jest of yourself
Yes, going to Supreme before a ruling on inspection of serve is a backup strategy by the Atiku's legal team. If you don't like it, go and argue with them ciao .
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

Yes, going to Supreme before a ruling on inspection of serve is a backup strategy by the Atiku's legal team. If don't like it, go and argue with them ciao .
SmH
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Gandollar(f): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
supportnija:
I could not sleep yesterday, totally disappointed, highly disappointed, I thought Atiku would bring evidence where people were rigging election, server , Atiku and PDP went and I brought television showing Mike gini, and Inec chairman talking. I am speechless, more than disappointment. No wonder his lost his polling unit.
Who be this one?
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by abels(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
hmmmm
seanfer:

2 days left for Atiku to close his case and he is yet to call 60 witnesses out of the 400 he registered.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by HimName: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
RichBoy247:

Atiku lost his polling unit by 167 votes to 187. Buba Galadima too lost by 3 votes to 750. Even Obasanjo lost his polling unit. Yet, Atiku is at the court telling the Judges to declare him President of Biafra.

With dis, the satanic !POB terrorists are sinking deep in sifia pain.

Brother y??
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by engineerboat(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

It was illegal

IS SCR legal
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by engineerboat(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

Why do you like repeating nonsense cliches

And why do you keep repeating Your Osun nonsense.

We are at PEPT you keep ranting osun nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by engineerboat(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
seanfer:

Why go to supreme court for appeal if there was no ruling yet?

In every legal Argument, you go to the next Rank Court for more interpretation if you are not satisfied any ruling.

and that Atiku did.

The PEPT said, at this junction you have not proved that there is server, the whole issue comes along in the case, hence ATIKU wait till that time

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
engineerboat:

In every legal Argument, you go to the next Rank Court for more interpretation if you are not satisfied any ruling.

and that Atiku did.

The PEPT said, at this junction you have not proved that there is server, the whole issue comes along in the case, hence ATIKU wait till that time
But your fellow Atikulooters crew, Tuniski said there was no ruling on the inspection of INEC server by appeal court, yet his pay master has headed to Supreme court to appeal the judgment. May be you need to educate Tunisk about it.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
engineerboat:

And why do you keep repeating Your Osun nonsense.

We are at PEPT you keep ranting osun nonsense
Why cant you ever learn? Osun is now nonsense because you lost? You have serious issues fake engineer

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
engineerboat:

IS SCR legal
It is alien to our laws.according to the supreme court,it is not a ground to nullify elections.ofcourse i expect you to rant nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by engineerboat(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

Why cant you ever learn? Osun is now nonsense because you lost? You have serious issues fake engineer

Stop behaving like someone programmed for a statement or some prgrammed wordings.

Since you have been programmed for osun Supreme case.

Well continu to GIGO that then.

But I've on and pushing foward.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by engineerboat(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

It is alien to our laws.according to the supreme court,it is not a ground to nullify elections.ofcourse i expect you to rant nonsense

SE, SW, MB No SCR no votes, votes voided.

But can be counted in NE, NW, isn't that
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by garfield1: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
engineerboat:

SE, SW, MB No SCR no votes, votes voided.

But can be counted in NE, NW, isn't that
It happened everywhere
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

But your fellow Atikulooters crew, Tuniski said there was no ruling on the inspection of INEC server by appeal court, yet his pay master has headed to Supreme court to appeal the judgment. May be you need to educate Tunisk about it.
What is different from what I have been saying? The problem actually is comprehension from you buharideens.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
garfield1:

Because of a difference in perspective, you go 'fake engineer'. Na waa for you ooooo.
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by tuniski: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
RichBoy247:

Atiku lost his polling unit by 167 votes to 187. Buba Galadima too lost by 3 votes to 750. Even Obasanjo lost his polling unit. Yet, Atiku is at the court telling the Judges to declare him President of Biafra.
Lame
Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by Afamed: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
tuniski:

What is different from what I have been saying? The problem actually is comprehension from you buharideens.
You wanna twist the narration here at 11hr?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In PDP And Atiku by engineerboat(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afamed:

You wanna twist the narration here at 11hr?

It is you that is twisting and narating what is not.

Server ruling had not been made.

Go back and read the PEPt ruling on that and stop all this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Kingibe Is Cabals Choice For President – Prof Farooq / 1982 In Memory:picture Of Late General Odumegwu Ojukwu After arriving ENUGU / Video:Wike Blast Obaseki: He Does Not Know His Left From Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.