Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,088 members, 7,928,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine (566 Views)

Daddy Freeze Call Out Pastor Mike Bamiloye Over His Response To A Curious Unbeli / Daddy Freeze Calls Out MFM Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by GistMore4: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Daddy Freeze has called out the Mountain of Fire Minstries' authorities, over its doctrine he described as Antichrist-like.

The Free The Sheeple leader alleged that the act of praying for a member's enemies to die is an Antichrist doctrine, as Jesus Christ instructed Christians to pray for their enemies to prosper and even lend them money whenever they need it.

He wrote;

Dear MFM,
Kindly consider the following scriptures before your next prayer session.

Please if you pray for your member’s enemies to die, STOP IT!
Instead, teach your congregation to pray for their enemies to prosper and encourage them to lend their enemies money whenever they need it, expecting nothing in return, as Christ instructed us to.

Anything outside this is an Antichrist doctrine! ~FRZ

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-calls-out-mountain-of-fire-ministries-over-alleged-antichrist-doctrine

Re: Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by GistMore4: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by MrFlavvor(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Freeze no go mind him business.
Old papa busybody
Re: Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by THUNDER4real(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Freeze is the Anti -christ. Going about attacking churches which is the work of the Anti-christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by Factgist: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by Treasure17(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Keep reacting to everything freeze cause It's your calling. Die in this context does not necessarily mean physical death. It could mean stop, end, cease, ineffective and so on. It's subject to interpretation and spiritual meaning because the enemy you are referring to is totally different. Their doctrine is not wishing death for anybody whatsoever. However, I can decide to pray that for anybody who is planning evil or death against me. It's a simple stuff. My choice. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Daddy Freeze Call Out Mountain Of Fire Ministry Over Alleged Antichrist Doctrine by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
I honestly pray that MFM don't respond the way they'd want to. Freeze, truly, your end is near.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Angry Thelma Blasted Off Omashola’s Head For Entering Bathroom / Wizkid Advices Young Artists To Stay Off Cyber Crime Condemns Naira Marley's Yah / I Wish Somebody Would Sexually Assault Me - Akin Lewis Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.