Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Little Lie By FGN Keeping Herders' Terrorism Alive (UNO Take Note) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Lie By FGN Keeping Herders' Terrorism Alive (UNO Take Note) (250 Views)

I Know 5 Getting Paid By FGN Monthly But Lives In Canada For Over 3 Years. / Five Mobile Online Lending Banks Shut Down By Fgn / Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Lie By FGN Keeping Herders' Terrorism Alive (UNO Take Note) by dumahi(m): 4:14am On Jul 18, 2019
We all know that lying has become the stock in trade for the successive administrations in Aso Rock over the years. But what I consider their biggest lie so far is to call the consistent herders' terrorist acts by the name 'herders-farmers clash' as the Nigerian President did in his recent call on his tribesmen to ignore the Northern Elders' Forum's wise counsel to return home and give peace a chance.

However, although the present administration has taken more advantage of the treacherous lie than any other, it would be unfair of anyone to hold that the white lie originated from the present administration. It should be recalled that the past administration of Goodluck Jonathan started the lie in a bid to be politically correct.

Now I ask, how could someone in his right senses try to make the world understand this case of outright terrorist aggression as a case of two fighting? This misrepresentation of fact may look little to the warped moral outlook of many Nigerians, but it is one factor that has contributed the highest quota in keeping the herders terrorism (rated 4th deadliest on Earth) alive.

To all I say, this should teach you to favor the truth over political correctness always because one 'little lie' can cost a country millions of lives as you can see. Always have the courage to call a spade a spade rather than a shovel.
Re: A Little Lie By FGN Keeping Herders' Terrorism Alive (UNO Take Note) by AfonjaOgbuisi: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2019
dumahi:
We all know that lying has become the stock in trade for the successive administrations in Aso Rock over the years. But what I consider their biggest lie so far is to call the consistent herders' terrorist acts by the name 'herders-farmers clash' as the Nigerian President did in his recent call on his tribesmen to ignore the Northern Elders' Forum's wise counsel to return home and give peace a chance.

However, although the present administration has taken more advantage of the treacherous lie than any other, it would be unfair of anyone to hold that the white lie originated from the present administration. It should be recalled that the past administration of Goodluck Jonathan started the lie in a bid to be politically correct.

Now I ask, how could someone in his right senses try to make the world understand this case of outright terrorist aggression as a case of two fighting? This misrepresentation of fact may look little to the warped moral outlook of many Nigerians, but it is one factor that has contributed the highest quota in keeping the herders terrorism (rated 4th deadliest on Earth) alive.

To all I say, this should teach you to favor the truth over political correctness always because one 'little lie' can cost a country millions of lives as you can see. Always have the courage to call a spade a spade rather than a shovel.

It's clear it's not herders-farmers clashing, they don't want to tell the truth, even international media say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

(1) (Reply)

You Lack Powers To Shut Edo Assembly - Obaseki To Reps / Ekiti Absorbs ‘irregular Workers’ Employed By Fayose / HIGHWAY PATROL: Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.