Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

American Rapper Nicki Minaj To Sign Ghanaian Female Singer Nana Fofie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Nicki Minaj To Sign Ghanaian Female Singer Nana Fofie (920 Views)

Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video) / Nicki Minaj To Rick Ross ” Boy Sit Your Fat *ss Down” / Kannywood Queen Says It’s Dishonourable For Nicki Minaj To Perform In Saudi Arab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Nicki Minaj To Sign Ghanaian Female Singer Nana Fofie by MhizMuna: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Popular American Female Rapper, Nicki Minaj has announced that she would like to have Nana Fofie, a Ghanaian born-Netherland based Singer as part of her record label.

‘The Queen’ as the Rapper is affectionately called, expressed her excitement about this as she made reference to Fofie’s talent after she (Fofie) covered a hit song by Nigeria’s RunTown – ‘Mad Over You.’

Nicki took took to her Instagram to make this announcement known to her fans and the general public.

https://www./2019/07/american-rapper-nicki-minaj-to-sign-ghanaian-female-singer-nana-fofie.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: American Rapper Nicki Minaj To Sign Ghanaian Female Singer Nana Fofie by joylegacie7(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
who gives a Bleep to that ;

I want to hear news about Oxford University it gives me Joy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Rapper Nicki Minaj To Sign Ghanaian Female Singer Nana Fofie by VenusEAGLE: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Now Nana Fofie is a star cuz she did a cover of Mad over you by Run Town. But Ghanaians are quick to say people from Nigeria are dooming their country

Charlie

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Expensive Wristwatches,as One Is Worth Over N200m / Popular Actress Toyin Abraham & Kola Ajeyemi Wedding,reportedly Welcomes A Baby / I Might Be Dead Or In Jail If I Take Every Opportunity - Hushpuppi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.