Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,464 members, 7,968,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nicki Minaj To Rick Ross ” Boy Sit Your Fat *ss Down” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj To Rick Ross ” Boy Sit Your Fat *ss Down” (2266 Views)

American Rapper Nicki Minaj To Sign Ghanaian Female Singer Nana Fofie / Kannywood Queen Says It’s Dishonourable For Nicki Minaj To Perform In Saudi Arab / Saudi Arabia Invites Nicki Minaj To Headline The Jeddah World Music Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj To Rick Ross ” Boy Sit Your Fat *ss Down” by Eeldris1000001: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Queen Barbie is on a rampage this year. She used to be polite when people say something about her but she has switched up for a fire-for-fire mood going forward.

She addressed Rick Ross’s comment from the past and she has some tough, disrespectful world for Rick Ross.

As you all know, Nicki Minaj used to date Meek mill. Nicki and Meekmill were like Jayz and Beyonce before they broke up. And Rick Ross made a comment about what he thought of Nicki Minaj after she broke up. However, Nicki was upset about his thoughts.

He said ” “I told Meek I wouldn’t trust Nicki, Instead of beefin’ with your dog, you just give ’em some distance” on his song titled Apple of my eyes

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/nicki-minaj-to-rick-ross-boy-sit-your-fat-ss-down/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares Chat With His South African Babe After He Asked All South Af / Wizkid Reveals Where He Write His Hit Songs / Actress Ruby Orjiakor Has A Post For Ladies Who Open Their Legs For Ice Cream An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.