Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,885 members, 7,915,545 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane (39897 Views)

Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus / KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by Kendumazy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by victorazyvictor(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thats why Blackbox is located there

2 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by luckystical: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bro the engines of the planes are on the wings n the wings are in middle of the plane, in event of an accident the wing engulf in flames coz of the fuel supplied to the engine making the middle a fatal place.

Jakumo:
The middle section of a passenger jet is designed to be exceptionally strong, due to the fact that the wings anchor to the plane's mid section. It is hard to believe that fatalities are any higher in the wing section, than in the rear of the aircraft.

3 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by saajus: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
ok. Most of the time planes divide into 2 when it crashes. Sometimes it dives down with its nose. Front seat guys (1st class) and middle seat rarely survive plane crash

3 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Naa people wey wann use plane enter Obodo oyinbo go dey worry for this kin tin

Naa leg me go use enter through Libya so no need to dey worry
/

grin grin grin

/
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by QUALITYX100030: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by suryabhaskar: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
good information shared here.
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's a proven fact based on air accidents over the years, why are people bashing them?

1 Like

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by KalbyKimora: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2019

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Only Jesus saves cool

I wonder why Jesus has not saved all those Christians that have died in plane cashes. I guess they are not good enough. RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by cooleo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why the backlash though. They were only stating fact according to statistics

2 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by alphaNomega: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
No where is safe if the plane crashes. You're all gonna die.
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
The safest place to sit in a plane is not boarding one in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by Virusnation: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
I guess it's a strategy to market their back seat as people prefer front n middle seats
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
When they have seen "Airline".Everybody would click on it

You guys are not going to anywhere,we would stay Long in this country to enjoy the NEXT LEVEL

2 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by 0temSapien: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Only Jesus saves cool
How many plane crash victims has been saved by fictitious Jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
I knew this already but thanks for the confirmation. Front seat, Delta One any day. When it's your time to die nothing will stop it.

1 Like

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by akwunomy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bullshit: They should tell us how to position the country to compete with the rest of the world...

Meanwhile: If you are a student on vacation or Job seeker: Maybe you are looking for passive income opportunity:!

Take advantage of our Free Monthly Trading Training on Volatility Index and other market:

Sponsored: By Beverly Foundation Africa to empower youths and Nigerians

Visit to know how to reserve a seat:
www.givertoken.org/projects

Reservation of seat ends: 28th of Each month
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by gurunlocker: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
So make everyone dey siddon for that position bah
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
0temSapien:
How many plane crash victims has been saved by fictitious Jesus?

That was my question to the guy. Fictional, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Only Jesus saves cool

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. I am Yah, thy Elohim.

1 Like

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by Kylekent59: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
It depends on how the plane lands.

1.Nose dive

2.Free fall

3.Rotational fall/ spinning fall

4.Fire/explosion

5.Plane wings divides into sections

6.Aeration by broken window

7.Terrorism /suicide bombers.

People in the rear seat have a high chance of surviving with the exception of none.

There is no chance of surviving a plane accident, even if it happens, there will be abnormality.

Boarding a plane is just like a suicide mission.

You succeed or you fail, but people survive daily.

There is only one thing I know that will survive 2,000ft to 45,000ft

Nokia 3310.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by naijadrivablog: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Only Jesus saves cool
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

No where may be safe in a plce that is in the air, but relatively, some places may be safer than some other places.

I think that is the point of the OP
how many passengers at the back seat of Ethiopia airline crash survive? Just answer in figure pls.

1 Like

Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

No where may be safe in a plce that is in the air, but relatively, some places may be safer than some other places.

I think that is the point of the OP
how many passengers at the back seat of Ethiopia airline crash survive? Just answer in figure pls.
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by nnokwa042(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
YugoMagazine:
Hmmm shocked shocked shocked tongue

Mehn, when I'll be travelling, I surely will book a seat at the rear! grin

In other News'

BBNaija Housemate Nelson Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (18+photo)

Watch Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/bbnaija-housemate-nelson-exposes-his-manhood-on-live-tv-18photo/
Ok You wan reach jalingo with benue link transport company
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by femliany(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Naa people wey wann use plane enter Obodo oyinbo go dey worry for this kin tin

Naa leg me go use enter through Libya so no need to dey worry
Safe journey
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by owila4luv(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
davidicke:
In Which Bank?
soul bank
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Scam.... just pray you dont get involve in a plane crash. no seat is safe...If so, then people would av survived the Ethiopian air crash.

Imagine an airplane falling from the sky at 300mph. then what do you expect would be the result when it hits the ground..

May God help us all so we don't bcom a victim if not; back, middle, front and even parachute is not safe.
Re: Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
shadrama:
funny ppl, even for moto no place safe to sidon, not to talk abt plane. bt why da no wan put parachute for commercial airline, abi da jst da happy say hundreds of ppl da roast for plane crash every yr
a crashing plane is not stable to stand up. E go fling u. Jumping at high attitude na certain death as oxygen low. Who go guide u on wen u deploy or not. If 100 pple wan jump una go queue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Jos Kills Many On Yingi Road (Disturbing Photos) / Police Van Falls Off A Bridge While Chasing A Car In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.